Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

I posted a pic of my stir fry on FB... It tastes good!!

Oh my GOSH I missed so much! I've kind of slowly been going inactive, though I'm trying not to. So busy with work. Trying to at least stay on the actual site heh.

How you guys been?

Iv been inactive for awhile to but i just been out of town with no internet connection.

Im fine could be better though. You?

user posted image

I love that picture xd.png

WHYYYYYYYYYY

CAN'T I SEE THISSS

BECAUSE IT'S BLOCKED

*Screaming*

ARGHHH

*More Screaming*

Hi guys!

Evening CPA, how is everyone doing? Haven't seen our one cat in about 3 days, so we're beginning to think he ran off (or someone else picked him up) sad.gif We've had so many cats go missing after not having them long, and we're not sure why sad.gif He is fixed, so it's not like he's gone out fighting or anything, but still... sad.gif

Well, it depends about the fighting. My cats are fixed but they'll still fight if another outdoor cat has crossed into their territory.

But, I hope you find your cat soon! Sometimes cats will leave when food/water isn't constantly provided or they'll go hide before they die (which is a grim thought but nevertheless true).

I hope I can have some flavoured milk for tea. I usually prefer strawberry but I recently sampled in interesting ice coffee which had a sweet, caramel-esque aftertaste...

Also found a place with the new episodes of the Disappearance of Yuki Nagato-Chan dub and Haruhi has returned in crowning hilarious fashion!

Hi there Suld!

Hi there MP!

Man I slept badly last night.... so tired

What happened Fort?

DId they like ignore you while you were bleeding out?

EDIT: MP, you're weird. You don't say anything on CPA and you pop by to talk about flavoured milk blink.gif

Edited by SULDhasno

Spirit! *snuggles*

Hey MP. Hey Suld.

Yeah. The guy I was with kept charging ahead and getting slaughtered. I revived them twice.

I got hit by a bomb thing that destroyed my armor and got 'killed', but while I was bleeding out I managed to kill my attacker.

Did my companion, who was in the room at the time stop to help? Nope. They just ran on ahead to extraction. dry.gif

Warframe seems like one of those games that doesn't have a massive number of people playing but all who do take it real seriously so they see you as a noble sacrifice so that they can get bonus points for time.

Well, it depends about the fighting. My cats are fixed but they'll still fight if another outdoor cat has crossed into their territory.

But, I hope you find your cat soon! Sometimes cats will leave when food/water isn't constantly provided or they'll go hide before they die (which is a grim thought but nevertheless true).

Our cats are always fed and have plenty of water, and I know he isn't (I say that in present tense because I don't think he's passed (I hope he hasn't sad.gif ) sick because he does what he usually does before going outside: eats and drinks, jump on our laps or shoulders for pets and snuggles, then trot towards the door and squeak (he sounds like a tiny kitten, hasn't got his grown-up meow even though he's about 3-4 years old) =/

I'm sorry to hear about your kitty Fluffy. I hope they are okay.

Yeah well it's annoying. I'm a team player, so I always do my best to revive my allies or provide support.

Yeah that happens, but then the times when you really do work together...

Grineer got no chance then

I can't even see the picture MP.