Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

I know xd.png

But I mean I'm going to have to pick which ones I getup at soon as they release, and which ones I wait to hit the bargin bin/ps+.

Persona 5 & FFXV are day oners for sure.

To me its silly to buy games when they come out... they are always double the price!

Well, if I had the freedom to buy games, it wouldn't really matter because all the games I want are already 6 months old biggrin.gif

I don't get many first releases, just the ones I *really* want.

Most others have to wait a while. Or if I'm lucky, Christmas listed.

I always wait a year or two.

I've never bought a first release in my life!

About maybe ten per cent of the games I buy are first releases, but only usually because they are in a series and I really liked the previous.

I picked up P3 maybe ten months after it came out, but was so happy with it I pre-ordered P4.

I'll also get Uncharted 4 when it first comes out, because my dad would probably throttle me if I tried to wait for the price to drop a little xd.png

Doesn't Australia have a bunch of awkward laws that make releasing games there a pain?

Yeah, we recently got an R-18 rating to make it more bearable but they still don't allow loads of games :/ And censor a bunch of others.

But really its the price that's the worst, I see americans who complain when a game is $70 bucks and a new release. Here its not hard for new releases to be $100. And whats worse is things like itunes and steam, even though its digital so shipping shouldn't matter still increase game/music prices :/

I think I've mentioned that its almost impossible to legally watch Game of Thrones in Australia tongue.gif

Oh really? I thought you were a couple of months behind?

The more you know.

We get our shows these days at the same time as EU as well

I'm wondering if I should change my avie, or stick it out until release.

If she was why are they still talking to her?

When you mean 'they' do you mean me?

EDIT: I'm not sure what that picture was MP, but it looked like Obama grinning in a rather disturbing manner. That is also scaring the children.

Edited by SULDhasno

Trouble?  huh.gif  What didn't you do now?  ohmy.gif

*sees post* Oh. Urgh. Hope they tell you soon.

*sees next post* Essay? Seriously? Couldn't they have just had you write lines? That would have been as productive. Adults. Pfft.

Red for me. Always red. The others hurt my eyes.

Good afternoon, CPA! cool.gif

Finally finished sending work emails (from not work). Will have to do the same again tomorrow since Google won't let me send to my entire list in one day, and I have to wait 24 hours to the second to send the next batch.

If keeping my A&E job and finishing on time means I have to write a silly little essay, then I will write that essay. Three years is too much time wasted to throw it away now. Especially with the amount of debt I'm in tongue.gif

The advertising reps is giving me hell today.

And its causing me to going into a murdering mood.

Strawberries with sugar is yummy happy.gif

*provides alibi*

It sounds very yummy, given that if you add yeast you create strawberry wine tongue.gif

Edited by Kestra15

KESTRA!!

*huggles*

I mean all the kids on here Suld... Not just you tongue.gif

*huggles Spirit* Good afternoon smile.gif

*moohes Fort* Enjoy lunch!