Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Well... not one of those little ovens yet.

The man I'm renting from said he is selling the flat... so I don't know if he is going to or not or if I'm going to move or not!

The man is a Minister and he is being placed to Namibia. So he decided to sell. But now there is a whole lot of confusion going on and now I have to make an appointment to see him tomorrow dry.gif

Edited by DragonSpirit009

I hope you can get it sorted out okay. Hopefully the new owners will let you stay.

Good morning Marcus Pheonix, Fortune and Spirit...

Hey there Darien!!

I hope so Fortune... On another note Johan is coming back and he is looking for a flatmate. I would gladly move in with him but not knowing what is going on with the current flat I can't agree. I don't want to loose my deposit... Its a lot of money!

And a Hey too you Spirit and good luck on getting everything on the flat worked out. I got too renew my lease this week...

At least you are settled... I've moved six times these past three years T.T

Why did you type out my entire name... I'd completely forgotten I was Marcus Pheonix... so used to MP

That's probably my fault. I couldn't be bothered to type out your whole name all the time xd.png

*pets Spirit*

I sometimes don't read the name O.O

I just go with the context of a post and then I know who it is xd.png

Then how come Spirit is just 'Spirit'? Her full 'name' is DragonSpirit009.

Maybe Darienne is secretly scorning us for having long-ish names. Isn't that right DragonSpirit009 and Fortune86?

I'ma gonna call it a night. I just noticed 30,000 members joined DC between Fort and Spirit ohmy.gif

And the difference was just under a year! That's crazy!

Night night MP.

No sign of a trailer yet. I'm going to have to go do some work.

Night MP!

*sighs*

Looking at the pages layout for tomorrows newspaper... Its not gonna be a good day tomorrow T.T

Ugh I don't want to know about the month end for me... a lot of supplements coming out!

Maybe Darienne is secretly scorning us for having long-ish names. Isn't that right DragonSpirit009 and Fortune86?

Nope that's not it...

Good *checks* afternoon, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out scrambled eggs and bacon*

Happy Father's Day to all those fathers out there.

I started out my day walking along the beach, lounging in the ocean and then swimming in the infinity pool. Lovely relaxing way to start the day! biggrin.gif

Sounds lovely Lagie - I hope my nursing takes me out your way soon!

Another long shift today, very heavy patients, and only one break in 12.5hrs - and when I get home I still have to plan tomorrow's lesson...I envy those people who only have one job and one hobby sometimes tongue.gif Lover has gone back home now she's finished college, so she's here much less often - a whole week now til I next see her sad.gif But in that time I've got three days in the hospital, two days volunteering, and my final assignment to hand in. (The assignment I managed to write in less than 5hrs tongue.gif Just want to spell-check it and make sure I meet the word count). Also heard from Mum who had her spinal op yesterday, she's starting to mobilise now so I'm relieved to hear it.

Managed to post in Night Class, and will keep moving Rapture along tomorrow or Thurs.

EEEEEE

Borderlands 2 is soooo funnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I'm currently doing a full play-through of Borderlands 1 with all the DLC in place - it is a great game, and did recently buy the second game so I look forward to eventually getting that in the system. They're not Fallout, but they are more than good enough biggrin.gif

I really need to stop wearing thongs indoors, I keep playing with them and they come undone :/

Now back to my exciting holiday life of watching anime tongue.gif

*sniggers*

One of my favourite examples of how language can be so much the same and so very different.

Edited by Kestra15

How's everyone doing?

@ Kestra, do you ever get to just take break, and relax?

Nope. I hope to start doing so soon though when I finish my course, since then I'll just be full-time working with two volunteer roles.

lol.

This is why I stick with them until completeton. My only exception was Skyrim, because it was so darn big I took two breaks to play other things.

Not just me then - though I generally rotate through three games at a time so I don't get too bored. I have a stack of games to play (Resistance 3, Dragon's Dogma, Borderlands 2, GTA IV add-on, to name a few) and I have two games to run through once more to complete (Resistance 2, Dead Island), but I'll do those once I complete Borderlands 1.

I don't know RPGs I guess... I'm getting so bored and I'm running out of dragonball xenoverse stuff to do sad.gif

I'm a big Fallout fan so if you have the PS3, Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas. Multiple endings, four DLCs for each, plenty of trophies...

Edited by Kestra15

Nope. I hope to start doing so soon though when I finish my course, since then I'll just be full-time working with two volunteer roles.

Not just me then - though I generally rotate through three games at a time so I don't get too bored. I have a stack of games to play (Resistance 3, Dragon's Dogma, Borderlands 2, GTA IV add-on, to name a few) and I have two games to run through once more to complete (Resistance 2, Dead Island), but I'll do those once I complete Borderlands 1.

I'm a big Fallout fan so if you have the PS3, Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas. Multiple endings, four DLCs for each, plenty of trophies...

When are you expected to finish the course?

When are you expected to finish the course?

August 14th biggrin.gif