Epyon

Pirates of the Realms OOC

I'm kinda wondering how the heck we're gonna get Grimwald and Calendriel aboard the Windjammer. At this rate, they'll end up with the pirates. (Or in a Waterdeep cell for disturbing the peace. Cue Calendriel to Grimwald: "This happens. Every. Single. Time." xd.png)

How about some shrewd diplomacy on behalf of the good captain?

I mean, Budrik is not in much better standing, all he cares about is not getting his favorite drinking joint trashed. xd.png

How about some shrewd diplomacy on behalf of the good captain?

I think Grimwald has probably had enough of diplomacy on behalf of the captain. We have a ton of people defending the Drow, but not a word from the man himself xd.png. But we'll see what Biologist makes of it smile.gif.

Edited by Mistress of Whispers

I think Grimwald has probably had enough of diplomacy on behalf of the captain. We have a ton of people defending the Drow, but not a word from the man himself xd.png. But we'll see what Biologist makes of it smile.gif.

I know something that could buy even Grim's loyalty.

MONEY! TREASURE! Course, I could be wrong.

But the promise of treasure would definitely entice Budrik. :3

I know something that could buy even Grim's loyalty.

MONEY! TREASURE!

Oh absolutely! But the question right now is why Zaknayrr should offer them coin to join his crew. I mean, we're a bunch of trouble makers. laugh.gif

Well, considering you guys haven't left much chance for other responses between your quick posts tongue.gif

Ep has work during the day and yesterday I needed a short break from posting (it's why I didn't respond to anything). I think Ep has been waiting for my post before making his but I'll get on a response in a moment.

Edited by Narvix

It's becoming very interesting, for sure. But yea, seeing as how Zaknayrr was talking to Aireia before this started I'd like for her to respond before he does anything else.

I've posted. You all done made Aireia pissed. No, not really. She's just trying to quell things before she's stuck in the middle any longer.

Briagh's is short because I need food but I wanted to get the post out. I'll likely add more to Briagh's part once I've eaten.

Edited by Narvix

Awww, I was gonna have Budrik burp in someone's face. laugh.gif

Anyway, should we roll credits now? None of our toons became pirate hunters. xd.png

Hey, I was roped into goofing by mister elfhating man over here. All my dwarf wanted was his booze. :3

EDIT: How disgusting can I make Budrik, I wonder...

Anyway, I'm writing up a second sheet for the pirate side.

I'm just so tempted to make another foul dwarf, playing that kind of character is a barrel of laughs xd.png

Brotato, it's currently morning x3

Oh... unsure.gif

EDITED!!!

Edited by Brotato

It's definitely become an interesting turn of events haha. Grimwald is more of a hot head than any of us have realized.

Alright I pmed you all with the chatzy link and password, if you didn't receive it please pm me.

It's definitely become an interesting turn of events haha. Grimwald is more of a hot head than any of us have realized.

Well Zaknayrr is a Drow. It's not odd that Grim might find that alarming.

Looks like Cal and Grim will be boarding a different ship. (Or joining the pirates.)

Got the chatzy link.

Well, the situation can still be salvaged. It's just a matter of swallowing your instincts to lop off Zaknayrr's head. Like Aireia (mostly due to her Ranger training).

Edited by Narvix

Well, the situation can still be salvaged. It's just a matter of swallowing your instincts to lop off Zaknayrr's head. Like Aireia (mostly due to her Ranger training).

I don't think the issue is Grim. He could have been persuaded to let it be (well, maybe until Aireia loosened that arrow and made killing the Drow a matter of backbone biggrin.gif). And Cal has let Grim drag her all the way to Waterdeep anyway, so she'll probably follow him onto a ship. But I doubt Zak is interested in hiring them.

Epyon, what do you think?

Edited by Mistress of Whispers

I think you'd be surprised x3 Given he's a Drow, he's likely more than used to the ill receptions and probably knows better than to deny second chances.

Cal and Grim could always go to the official who hands out pirate hunter assignments and placement of new recruits, who'll put them on the Shadow of Midnight, oblivious to the recent run-in..?

Money talks loudly to Grimwald. To him, it is certainly an important argument in any discussion biggrin.gif

G: "It'll turn out just fine!"

C: "That is what you *always* say."

xd.png

Zaknayrr is one to give a second chance, Dangan is a differently story but he'll follow what Zaknayrr says, albeit grudgingly. The official is an idea and I think that would be perfect. The dockmaster would probably put them on the Shadow of Night because of its success under Zaknayrr's command. Plus Narvix is correct, because of Zaknayrr's heritage, he is more than used to such a 'greeting' hence why he was more annoyed than hurt.

I would like to point out, that if Zaknayrr is explicitly standing within easy striking distance of Grimwald's blade, that at this point he would probably make a striking move. The Drow is coming within striking distance *before* he starts explaining himself, after all.

Zaknayrr is an experienced fighter, who probably knows/senses that, judging by this human's statements.

smile.gif

Hmm I'm mulling over the question: should I post with Aireia now or wait until Gildraug, Biologist, and Mistress have posted? Decisions, decisions. My little Elf is going to be livid at Budrik but I don't want to cut into the ensuing discussion just yet; that would be rude.

I assume Aireia is going after Budrik? In that case you don't have to wait for Biologist and me.

I would like to request that if characters take an action that involves another character, they don't skip right to 'done, and moving on.' Like Biologist said - Grimwald would probably have taken a swing if Zak explicitly comes within striking distance. I might also think that Aireia would have retaliated against Budrik immediately. Yet those two characters have already resolved their action and are now outside. So my request is to next time post up to where your character takes the action, and then wait for the other player involved to post their response.