Stromboli

Ides of March - Brute Breeding Day (Friday March 15, 2024)

I'm glad I was able to see the wall, I was worried I'd miss it. I hope people enjoy my demon-named babies! ^.^

I cannot believe I forgot to keep room open on my scroll for this!! I hope to find at least a few when I unlock tomorrow. Thank you for this yearly tradition!

Oooh, I'm seeing some of my last batch of Brutes in the AP!

Should have a nice little bunch of Gold Tinsels and holiday-kin come through before much longer :D 

ETA:
Ah! Starting to see some March 16 eggs coming up! 

I hope everyone had a good time and got some fun new Brute babs ❤️ 

Edited by Stromboli

When I looked in the AP a few hours ago it was down to only four Brutes left.  Now I see it's back up to 21 in there and they have between 4 days 9-10 hours on them. :D

----------

My post above was made about three hours ago and  it looks like they are all gone now.  I had a lot of fun, not just collecting, but breeding them as well.  My thanks go to Stromboli for organizing this great event!  :D

Edited by Stormcaller
To update post

I didn't miss it, I managed to catch the end and grab four Brutes! Their lineages are great, I'll be posting them in the Great Linages thread.

Wow, apparently my first dragon actually came from here! Neat! Glad to celebrate an old man dying, lol. I think my Brute has an odd-colored dragon in the lineage, though, that's weird.

3 hours ago, FarawayCreatures said:

Wow, apparently my first dragon actually came from here! Neat! Glad to celebrate an old man dying, lol. I think my Brute has an odd-colored dragon in the lineage, though, that's weird.

If it's a caveborn, it might be a spriter's alt, the special colouring the dragon artist gets for holiday dragons.

7 minutes ago, Lagie said:

If it's a caveborn, it might be a spriter's alt, the special colouring the dragon artist gets for holiday dragons.

Oh yeah, it is a caveborn! A blue Arcana dragon. That's cool! It's my very first dragon, too.

9 hours ago, FarawayCreatures said:

Oh yeah, it is a caveborn! A blue Arcana dragon. That's cool! It's my very first dragon, too.

congrats, and welcome to DC! :D 

I participated last in 2015 I think and I'll totally do it this year too, I had one brute back then but a handful more now :^D

A reminder would be great!

Got a few Brutes that still need mates, looks like.  Hope I can knock 'em out in time for the 15th 🍀

I've been trying to get a bunch of naming done so they will be nice to breed this year.  I think most of the ones I bred last year have names now too.  Let me know if you have one that has unnamed parents and I'll be happy to correct that.  

Please put me on the list to get a reminder too.  :D

Kept forgetting to post, but of course I'm in, I'd like a reminder please.

oh dip, it's March 5 already, it feels like we just had Valentine's Day 😅😅😅

Updated the ping list! ❤️ 

Could i please get a reminder as well? I'm excited for this year! I caught a couple Brutes from last year's breeding and they're ready to continue the fun! :)

Alright, it's one week to Brute Day. Anything bred after today won't be off cool down in time!

Brace yourselves.

brace yourself.png