Stromboli

Ides of March - Brute Breeding Day (Friday March 15, 2024)

Think I'll fertility my Brutes before breeding.  I only have 21 18, & plenty of Purples B)

EDIT: 11 out of 18 gave Brutes, not too bad!

Edited by Sunrunner

3 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

70+ Brutes sent to the AP. I think I'll breed some other things now for those who don't like Brutes (or walls)...

Since I like checkers, there are enough Brutefails among mine. :lol:

21 Brutes, 9 non-Brutes (plus one that I kept) this time.

Edited by Fly-by-Night

I don't have a lot of brutes, but I tried! 6 brutes and 2 fevers...

164 breedings

143 Eggs (35: non-Brute, 108: Brute)

19 no interest

2 refusals (only!)

Kept 3 Brutes and 1 non-Brute for myself

Total to AP:  139 eggs from Brute lines, all clean.

Edited by blackdragon71

I just grabbed a Brute egg from the AP to check if there were Ides of March eggs already - and grabbed one of my own babies! 😄

I took a gamble hoping that the AP time would stay low and I'd have time to hatch some eggs I'd bred before things started showing up. 😂 Hope there's still brutes comin' through this afternoon when I can finally unlock!

ETA: whelp, so much for trying to stagger my breeding to avoid walls ^_^

Screen_Shot_2020-03-17_at_6_29.25_PM.thumb.png.875a04e91d9e4657589d00d5e9065aad.png

Edited by Stromboli

HAHAHA!  It's not like you didn't have help.  😂

Also, I can't grab half of the wall, because they're probably mine, and haven't been picked up and abandoned by someone else, yet.

Edited by blackdragon71

ah, just fished a March 16 egg out of the AP. Looks like that's a wrap on Brute Breeding Day 2020! Thanks everyone, looking forward to naming some of these new catches!! ^_^ 

First time I'd participated, only managed to send one to the AP (woefully low on Brutes, opps), but I caught a beautiful 3rd even gen checker with shadow walker from @bonvoyage thank you! I'll be stocking up on CB's ready for next year! 

9 hours ago, Fandom Addict said:

First time I'd participated, only managed to send one to the AP (woefully low on Brutes, opps), but I caught a beautiful 3rd even gen checker with shadow walker from @bonvoyage thank you! I'll be stocking up on CB's ready for next year! 

You're very welcome! I've been following the thread even though I didn't post on it, so I bred my small amount of brutes. I got about ten eggs I think.

I'm glad you liked the lineage ❤️

@Fly-by-Night  You're welcome!  Starfyre's identity isn't a mystery if you look at my scroll, see paper dragon at the top.  Think if it weren't for this annual event the brute dragons on my scroll wouldn't be bred, most of the dates of offspring are March 15th, haha.   And I seem to pick up a few new ones each time.

SOON.

i mean, a little over 3 weeks. but that's soon-ish.

Prep yer Brutes, friends! And let us know if you'd like a ping on the day! ❤️ 

Please count me and my 75+ Brutes in. :D

And a ping would be appreciated, please and thank you!

I'm all in! My (comparatively few) Brutes will be happy to finally breed again. I'd like a ping too please!