20mia08

Night Pack Roleplay OOC

Not necessarily. Ace isn't really going on vacation over there, he'll be in and out (as my goof-ball of a friend would say) "faster den sanik".

Plus, it makes more sense to me to bring loners in while the alpha is out, no?

True, but I also feel like that could be setting up for trouble xd.png

I guess we'll find out!

True, but I also feel like that could be setting up for trouble xd.png

I guess we'll find out!

Ace is having a heck of a day... xd.png

Good morning guys! I dunno how active I'm gonna be, I have a lot of preparation to do because apparently we're flying to Utah tomorrow as opposed to Monday like I was lead to believe.

Good morning guys! I dunno how active I'm gonna be, I have a lot of preparation to do because apparently we're flying to Utah tomorrow as opposed to Monday like I was lead to believe.

Have a safe flight. laugh.gif

I'm just gonna leave this link here.

Have a safe flight. laugh.gif

I'm just gonna leave this link here.

That wasn't necessary, I've already sent it to everyone (I think) tongue.gif

By the way, are we going to introduce the more detailed rank partition? If yes, will it be also introduced in RP itself by the leader (like he decides to refresh the system etc)?

That wasn't necessary, I've already sent it to everyone (I think) tongue.gif

By the way, are we going to introduce the more detailed rank partition? If yes, will it be also introduced in RP itself by the leader (like he decides to refresh the system etc)?

Yeah or will the other ranks just...appear?

Ex. Billy the hunter was awaken be the birds.

And they will just be there late?

Edit: Can I get a hierarchy tree?

Edited by Evil sethoss

I plan on creating positions for Scouts, Lead hunters, healers, and elders. I'll have Ace introduce them and have people take up those positions.

Am I right that there is still one pup from Mousie left, or did I overlook something? Because if yes, I'd like to have it :3

Okay sorry I haven't posted today. I haven't had the energy, and probably won't.

Good news is that I now have a hotspot! I should be able to get on while on vacation.

Mooorniiiing. I'll be departing in a few hours, but as mentioned before, I have my laptop and pretty good WiFi coverage.

Oh good grief, though... I feel terrible this morning.

Allergies again, yesterday it was raining cats and dogs but today it isn't.

It's gonna be one of those Sundays again.

Am I right that there is still one pup from Mousie left, or did I overlook something? Because if yes, I'd like to have it :3

No, unless Tato doesn't want it.

*tackles Oddi*

No, unless Tato doesn't want it.

*tackles Oddi*

I called it. Sorry.

What's its name and where does it start?

Username:

Character’s Name: Chalyvas

Nickname: (optional) Chaly

Text Color: Up to Claimer

Mate/Crush: None

Family: (Can be Deceased or Searching for Family)

Mother: Hiera

Father: Hachi

Aunt: Kestra

Sister: Asimi

Brother: Chioni

Personality: Up to Claimer

Appearance: (Both picture(s) and description) http://a66c7b.medialib.glogster.com/media/...dc/wolf-pup.jpg

History: He was second-born, born in a snow drift just outside of the caves. That's about it.

Siding with: Up to Claimer

Password: Ace Rules

Other:

Since Tiga picked Chioni, you get Chaly.

God I love their names.

Hia'll have her pups right around #4 in the plot list.

Edited by MyaMouse

I feel like I should post for the pup, but I have no clue what a newborn would really, well... do. Was the litter even had yet? I kinda zoned out.

I feel like I should post for the pup, but I have no clue what a newborn would really, well... do. Was the litter even had yet? I kinda zoned out.

I'm pretty sure they're still in the womb. Your post would be like: Chio floated around bumping his siblings.

I'm pretty sure they're still in the womb. Your post would be like: Chio floated around bumping his siblings.

user posted image

user posted image

I'm assuming that you didn't find that funny as I did. I'm not laughing at the womb, I'm laughing at the limited activity you could follow. What's so gross about the womb?

Edited by Evil sethoss

Okay, too many posts...

What happened? Were my chars accepted? Where even are my chars, I can't find their forms anywhere despite trawling back several pages.

No, your characters weren't accepted, they must pick a side now, since there are too many neutral wolves and the whole point is to pick sides for the war. Also, you need to fill every section out besides the "other" section, which means you must make their appearances and etc. Your characters are on page 14 or 15.

DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUN! I made it through serious lagging!

So, may I please have a recap? When did I last post? ¤-¤

Eeeeeeh, good question...There's been a lot of posts.

Basically, Nyra (the lone wolf fighting Crimson/Red and Torque) is Torque's sister and wants to join. Back at home, Tor and the other hunters return with their catch, and Avion brings home the pup, Shade. Ace accepts him in, while Tor starts eating without permission and before everyone else. Ace bites his ear and Tor surrenders. The alpha asks where his sister and Torque are, and Blake says they've run into a lone wolf. Blake leaves and finds them, and Ace leaves shortly after to find them as well. After hearing in explanation from Nyra and Torque, Ace accepts Nyra in.

Meanwhile, Dionne, Menemith, and Nashota all run into each other (they're all lone wolves), and talk about each other. Menemith and Nashota are revealed to be siblings, and Kestra runs into the three and starts explaining the Night Pack to them.

Harmony, Bright star, and Maxine are simply racing back to camp after fishing.

Think that's it?