TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

Mm, me too.

Got myself someone who's willing to trade for an Arsani, but now the RAs are impossible to catch. Especially with my crap reflexes and internet, and the fact that I don't notice them at first.

Mm, me too.

Got myself someone who's willing to trade for an Arsani, but now the RAs are impossible to catch. Especially with my crap reflexes and internet, and the fact that I don't notice them at first.

By the time te images load, the eggs are already gone, so....Good luck to us xd.png

Just checked on my auto abandon babies. Several are now on named scrolls (which I hope means they were traded or gifted). A couple are already named! The crazy thing is, one of the named ones was my 4th gen even. The base of it was 8 different pink spirits (flamingo, rosebud, almandine, arsani, sweetling, old pink, new pink, and valentine '09) and it wasn't perfect patterned. It was pretty cool to see that somebody liked her cool.gif

I can only tell that a handful of mine have been picked up...the rest, I'm not sure.

Though it is always nice when they do find homes (Even if they go unnamed or are frozen) - far too many of my Holiday dragon offspring has landed in the Wilderness [and I would understand if it was the messy ones (my Yulebucks)...but the majority of them were 2nd gens]

Ah well, to each their own.

Now if you excuse me - I'm going back to poking my little eggs so that they hatch.

I am having such BAD luck hunting RAs right now i isn't even funny. T.T

Yay, I have hatchies - so of course I locked myself again as promptly as possible. xd.png I'm getting myself a scrollfull of little Rosebudlings this season, apparently...

ETA: @natli - Omgsh me too. I'm trying to prioritize and it's SO HARD. alot.png

Edited by LibbyLishly

Woo! My eggs hatched ~ and I have completed my Valentines Day Sprite collections from past years...except for 2014.

*Goes to the AP to try and catch some Radiant Angels*

This is going to be tough

*five minutes later*

Well, that was easy...Though I'm going to keep hunting to see if I can't catch some messy RAs (I'd rather freeze those than 2nd gens.)

I know this is off topic, but is it possible to transfer/trade a leetle tree?

No, it's not, IIRC.

I kind of love the holidays, with the exception of hollies, I don't need to worry about influence fails smile.gif

*Goes to the AP to try and catch some Radiant Angels*

This is going to be tough

*five minutes later*

Well, that was easy...Though I'm going to keep hunting to see if I can't catch some messy RAs (I'd rather freeze those than 2nd gens.)

Wow, lucky! I've been trying to catch one for ages, how do you do it?

I am having such BAD luck hunting RAs right now i isn't even funny. T.T

I know, that why I haven't bred my RA yet, I'm debating whether or not to keep it for myself, considering I haven't caught a decent lineaged one yet. I am hoping for one trade offer to be accepted which would result in a beautiful 2G RA, but it all depends. I'd rather gift the ones I breed, but if I can't catch any then I'll have to keep one of the babies I breed.

lol, 5am cavetime: My egg slots are full of Valentine eggs as is the AP

11 am cavetime: my egg slots are a few spaces free and the AP is a barren desert for Valentine eggs.

It's official: I have horrible timing! xd.png

At least they can still breed until Saturday night, so that's a big help. smile.gif

That egg sounds neat!

I thought so. Here's my girl's named baby.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Rv7ZK

Reply on RA: You guys must be kidding! I figured they weren't going for much because of how much trouble I've had. Tried to bundle trade an RA and Sweetling and all I got was an offer from someone who is egglocked. I have a friend who needs eggs because she's sick and can't get on so I'm giving it to her now.

Edit: Gave her the sweetling, but ran across a Heartseeker x Pyrope that she liked (texted her the link), so I gave her that instead. She's pretty happy with it and can breed a mate for it so that's a plus.

Edited by JBluewind

Anyone else happy that the eggs dont have to be influenced during this Holiday? Influencing can be a pure menace.

Im not sure why but Im addicted to 2nd gens from Alt Sweetlings now! SO PRETTY! MUST HAVE! biggrin.gif

Anyone else happy that the eggs dont have to be influenced during this Holiday? Influencing can be a pure menace.

Im not sure why but Im addicted to 2nd gens from Alt Sweetlings now! SO PRETTY! MUST HAVE! biggrin.gif

I am! Halloween was a nightmare! All my Desipis gendered male! *sob* I'm so glad I don't have to worry about Christmas or Valentines though.

Also, you might be interested in this then. http://dragcave.net/lineage/hroQz

Edited by shadowfighter

I'm not very much into all these pink dragons but I've managed to gather myself a small horde of pretty lineages:

Pretty 1

Pretty 2

Pretty 3

I really love Fever X RA wub.gif Gold highlights and softened opposing colours, there will be many gorgeous checkers to come.

I think that's probably me done collecting until the new CBs come out, though I can't resist keeping AP hunting.

Tell me about it, my pinks needed a break with all of the projects I've been working on lately. My Reds hate me right now, but they know by now to expect getting a work-out this time of year. xd.png

I remember when the grave dragons were released. I love the dragon in general, but the females are so much prettier imo, specially since we get to see her wings in their full glory. (fan-girling over pretty dragons aside) I thought there was one dragon who could have both genders, or am I thinking Hollies?

Edited by Syiren

Ooooh, Fever X RA? That's a lovely combo.

It is susprisingly pretty. ALTHOUGH I am still partial to RAxFemme gold, myself.

I think the gold sets off the golden highlites on the RA so nicely!

Lol I haven't bred my RA's yet I'm just trying to hord sweetlings xd.png

Always wanted a alt

Edited by merkat12

Lol I haven't bred my RA's yet I'm just trying to hord sweetlings xd.png

Always wanted a alt

I'm with you on the alts! So pretty! But I love my pinkie Sweets too. <3

Just filled up on a batch of Radiant Angels, managed to catch an incuhatchable one too! Loving the breeding season. Very fun seeing all the different lineages~