TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

Can I just take a moment to say that I'm super excited about all the luck I've been having trading for the lineages I need this season? I only have one priority lineage left to secure and I am just so pleased about everything. ^>^

I have been lucky, as well! All I need now is one more radiant angel from white tipped snow wing and two sweetlings from rosebuds. Those blasted sweetlings are going to be a total pain in the butt. Why did I ever pick up a rosebud from sweetling last year? xd.png

*sigh* Just two more eggs and I will have met my scroll goal and gotten two of each past Valentines breed. C'mon 09, c'mon Rosebud! You can hatch!

Edited by shadowfighter

Was able to get another 2nd Gen RA and one 2nd Gen Arsani. Having a really good RA run right now.

Where are all the Val eggs? blink.gif

I think they're hiding somewhere. That or the Decepis dragons are messing with our heads.

Finally scroll-locked with Sweetlings but it's still not enough! I know I'll be getting more - thank goodness for friends who help hold stuff for me. xd.png

Woo hoo! I traded for every single mate I need for my 2nd gens plus some 3rd gens to keep the lineage going next year!

Finally scroll-locked with Sweetlings but it's still not enough! I know I'll be getting more - thank goodness for friends who help hold stuff for me. xd.png

omg Dimar they're all so cute xd.pngD

(Also I love the spazzy sweetling in your sig, I know it's been there forever but don't think I've said so before <3)

I just bred some nice Val lineages to help the AP

I've noticed its been down this year; usually there's nothing but pink for DAYS

Oh~ so That's where all the Sweetlings went. tongue.gif

I've been lucking out with Heartseekers this year. I think they like me or something. Almost every time I try to catch one I get it no prob, but the others are so hard unless they're messy. xd.png

Edited by Syiren

Oh~ so That's where all the Sweetlings went. tongue.gif

I've been lucking out with Heartseekers this year. I think they like me or something. Almost every time I try to catch one I get it no prob, but the others are so hard unless they're messy. xd.png

I can give you a second gen from Royal Blue. :3

So excited to see the new Valentines dragons! biggrin.gif

Me, too! They have really big...uh...talons? to fill. Last year's was so awesome! I love the radiant angels.

I haven't bred any of my dragons yet save for my one RA. I should probably get to it.....

Just bred my first RA of the season. I love the design of these eggs so very much.

I hatched out my Heartseeker eggs and collected seven more, so I'll have 15 of the lovelies when this bunch hatches out. Still a few more days left and I'm aiming for 25 Heartseekers including my two CBs.

Mostly looking for 2 and 3G Heartseekers this year because I'm going to start growing greenhouse cacao and I want to celebrate.

[looks at her sig] Yeah! One more and I'll be at 2450!

Edited by Xocowolf

*eyes scroll* I have a problem :x -rolls in RA eggs and hatchies-

*eyes scroll* I have a problem :x -rolls in RA eggs and hatchies-

But they are so pretty! biggrin.gif If I did not need a bunch of mates for dragons I picked up last year, I would be rolling in RAs too.

But they are so pretty! biggrin.gif If I did not need a bunch of mates for dragons I picked up last year, I would be rolling in RAs too.

xd.png I just ADORE them! So much that I am saving Fairy's first breeding for one of my RAs on my birthday this Friday <3 Friday the 13th biggrin.gif (it's so hard to save a space though ;o; Want to pick up more RAs!)

Glad to know that I am not the only one with a desire to hoard RAs. xd.png

ALSO reidragon... RA and Silver shimmer sound REALLY pretty.

Edited by Silverswift

It's a pretty general consensus. xd.png I can't get a prize x RA though, as my prize is a male. xd.png

Make sure you stalk the AP the 13th then ;D any extras will be auto booted there :3 I CAN'T WAIT!

Make sure you stalk the AP the 13th then ;D any extras will be auto booted there :3 I CAN'T WAIT!

I might just have to do that!