Bodecia

Loyalty Dragons/Badges?

Speaking as one of the older players, I don't really like this.

First of all, I don't like exclusives. Not. At. All. An exclusive dragon for a 5-year-membership would have a similar effect on the site, especially trading, as shimmers and tinsels do. And I really don't like what they have done to DC's "economy".

Sure, a badge or unbreedable dragon would solve that dilemma - but we old players already have badges (or badge content) newer players will never get. Nobody will get the fireworks badge any more, nor the eggs from the first Easter egg hunt event. We also have numerous semi-breedables in the form of CB holiday dragons. Adding another kind of "trophy"/badge/special dragon would be superfluous.

I'd love a badge for everyone that changes to say how long you've been here, like the bronze/silver/gold trophies change. There may not be a "need" for any more badges but they can be nice - and we're going to get more new ones every single upcoming holiday anyway (so the idea of putting all the badges on one page that has been suggested would address that better than saying we shouldn't have a new badge, I think).

Someone else mentioned an extra egg slot, and I'd be fine with that too. Nice, simple, useful reward.

Actually, that was TJ. He suggested the idea of getting an extra egg slot after you've been here a year. I'm rather in support of that idea.

Someone a long while ago suggested a birthday cake badge which got an additional candle each year you were here. I rather liked that idea too, but it seems a bit unwieldy trying to add a candle sprite each year to the badge. It would quickly become impossible to tell how many candles you had because the cake would be full. Also a possible fire hazard.

I don't like the idea of a special dragon. I don't care for unbreedables. If it's a dragon I want lineages with it. And I don't care for exclusives. A badge would be ok though.

Someone a long while ago suggested a birthday cake badge which got an additional candle each year you were here. I rather liked that idea too, but it seems a bit unwieldy trying to add a candle sprite each year to the badge. It would quickly become impossible to tell how many candles you had because the cake would be full. Also a possible fire hazard.

I saw the word birthday cake, what if instead of an extra candle each year it was a number candle? Click.

It would always stay one candle but would still count? c:

I'd totally support TJ's suggestion of another egg slot after so much time. I'd sorta support badges for lengths of time. NO support for an exclusive dragon just because you've been "playing" longer (which could mean going away for years and then coming back).

Thinking about the cake/candle thing, maybe something more like a ticker, would be fun, right? A countdown clock, like years, months, days, minutes that you have been playing....

Edited by Bodecia

Another egg slot would be nice (the max number of eggs being an *odd* number has been ticking me off for a long time now).

I like this idea, but I think A badge would be better then a dragon breedable or not. it wouldn't be fair.

A badge is harmless and kinda cool to look at, at the top of your scroll.

A badge would be neat but nothing beyond that.

Unless it's egg slots because I always want more egg slots.