The Evil Project

I'm lazy to hunt so here's a form lol.

I need a special reward for being evil!

Scroll Name and Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Sushimmi

Forum Name: Asursrus

Request 1: CB Electric Dragon

Request 2: CB Electric Dragon

Total Cost of Points: 4*

Edit: I dont think that I have bullied brimstones enough so I'm going to kick it off the list.

Edited by Asursrus

question: if I picked up AP eggs, then gifted it away to other people, and they kept them (as adults), would that count?

question: if I picked up AP eggs, then gifted it away to other people, and they kept them (as adults), would that count?

I don't think so; keeping hatchlings doesn't count for points whether you're keeping them to gift or to raise. I think they have to be abandoned into the AP for anyone to grab.

Asursrus: Electric dragons are 2 points each, for a total of 4 points, since they're on our eligible list.

I want to give this to an evil person!

Forum Name: Chalkboard

Giftee's Forum Name: Asursrus

The Gift http://dragcave.net/lineage/yMaED

Point Cost: 2

Anything extra? Nope.

Edited by Chalkboard

I want to recruit some minions!

• Brutes!

There's been a recent flood of Brutes in the AP, and nobody has even suggested that they be added! I'm surprised!

@Zeditha- I was actually thinking of suggesting a temporary adding because of a Ides of March mass breeding that is planned for Brutes. Not sure if anyone else saw this or how they feel about it. I don't personally care for mass breeding unless they pick a metal. wink.gif

TEP, Has there ever been a temporary addition due to mass breeding?

Edited by Gypsydancer

@Zeditha- I was actually thinking of suggesting a temporary adding because of a Ides of March mass breeding that is planned for Brutes. Not sure if anyone else saw this or how they feel about it. I don't personally care for mass breeding unless they pick a metal. wink.gif

I agree I was looking for hatchies and ¾ of the eggs were brutes.

@Zeditha- I was actually thinking of suggesting a temporary adding because of a Ides of March mass breeding that is planned for Brutes. Not sure if anyone else saw this or how they feel about it. I don't personally care for mass breeding unless they pick a metal.  wink.gif

I don't think we've ever temporarily added a breed due to mass breeding. The only thing close was removing a breed due to mass catching. (Flamingo Wyverns from the Holly Contest)

Also...

I want to give this to an evil person!

Forum Name: gusearth1

Giftee's Forum Name: Asursrus

The Gift: http://dragcave.net/lineage/0izlW

Point Cost: 2

Anything Extra?: Name it, love it, don't freeze it, and pet it. A lot. xd.png

Note to the updaters: Just a question, we've all been adding points to the gifters for gifting, right? I did that in the last update, but I almost forgot to, so just checking.

Okay, so I am egg locked AGAIN |D

BUT two of my eggs are in the ER on a fan site and should hatch anytime today. So I can finally continue making evil >:3

Question: Would it be of any use to the updaters for us to add the information for the dragons we've released (in the format of the thread-wide released hatchlings list) in code tags in addition to the standard way?

Like so:

[b]MM/DD/YYYY:[/b] ObsessedWithCats > AP [url=http://dragcave.net/lineage/tABKh]X[/url]
[b]MM/DD/YYYY:[/b] ObsessedWithCats > Kept [url=http://dragcave.net/lineage/j8ELm]X[/url]

(these dragons are ones I have already reported as released)

So that where the releaser feels up to putting together this code all the updater has to do is copy it and put the date in? It looks to me like currently the releaser's name, the action and the dragon code would all have to be subbed in separately at least.

Obviously this is a bit complicated to ask everyone to add but I'd happily do it if it makes things easier.

Note to the updaters: Just a question, we've all been adding points to the gifters for gifting, right? I did that in the last update, but I almost forgot to, so just checking.

I definitely have, I make a point to check. The thing I always almost forget is the dates on the releases. wacko.gif

I'm all for adding the Brutes, because as far as I see they aren't picked up quickly when they're in the AP. I will probably join the Ides of March thing (just one egg, though, because I just want a Brute laid on that date with the name I've picked out, as I find the event amusing :b ) though I'm not sure exactly how big a wall they'll make.

ObsessedWithCats: I have no real trouble with time (aside from the aforementioned date-forgetting), though maybe if sinister releasers could just paste the link in -- pasting "http://dragcave.net/lineage/g7Mbr" instead of changing the link to "Nilia Pygmy" -- that would... save a few seconds, I guess? ;>_> It's really considerate of you to ask, though, ObsessedWithCats. How do the rest of you guys feel?

I definitely have, I make a point to check. The thing I always almost forget is the dates on the releases. wacko.gif

I'm all for adding the Brutes, because as far as I see they aren't picked up quickly when they're in the AP. I will probably join the Ides of March thing (just one egg, though, because I just want a Brute laid on that date with the name I've picked out, as I find the event amusing :b ) though I'm not sure exactly how big a wall they'll make.

ObsessedWithCats: I have no real trouble with time (aside from the aforementioned date-forgetting), though maybe if sinister releasers could just paste the link in -- pasting "http://dragcave.net/lineage/g7Mbr" instead of changing the link to "Nilia Pygmy" -- that would... save a few seconds, I guess? ;>_> It's really considerate of you to ask, though, ObsessedWithCats. How do the rest of you guys feel?

Personally when I update, I just right click the link and select "Copy Link Address" so no matter what format they have in (Plain link, or something like this) it works for me. That may not be how other updaters do it, but having it in a code box helps all of us. xd.png Like Chalkboard said, time isn't a trouble for me, but being able to just copy the code from the code box would help a lot. Thanks for the consideration!

I'll PM Tiga and see what she thinks about adding brutes temporarily.

Oh, and to support adding brute permanently:

• Brutes
Edited by gusearth1

I would like to be a part of this evil plan!

Scroll Name and Link:CNMeowmeow and Here

Password:Eggplant

Your best evil laughter:Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

I've been wondering what to do with my scroll spots. smile.gif

FINALLY I CAN DO EVILS YAY

I am releasing these to create destruction!

Scroll Name and Link: Esko_the_Wolf

Forum Name: Esko_the_Wolf

Dragons releasing/released:

Guardian

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Esko_The_Wolf, I appreciate the enthusiasm! But could you size down that title a little? (Maybe back to its normal size? ^^') It's kind of in-your-face and stretches the page a bit. xd.png Edited by gusearth1

Damn, I managed to grab two Silvers from the AP and I already had another two for my personal collection so I'm gonna be egg-locked for a while.

Might as well add this for now then.

• Brutes
Edited by WorldofValdis

Phew, I really need to release more. It makes me look bad, having less than 20 points while Chalkboard here is almost at 100. xd.png Although I did request an expensive prize a while ago, which put me down a lot.

I am releasing these to create destruction!

Scroll Name and Link: gusearth1

Forum Name: gusearth1

Dragons releasing/released:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZQoms (Once it hatches.) Released!

And for this new updater-convenience trend:

[b]3/02/15:[/b] gusearth1 > AP [URL=http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZQoms][X][/URL]

Edited by gusearth1

I've added the code to my post that'll be processed in the next update, though without the dates since I'm not sure whether that should be the update date or the release date (and I don't know either :/)

I've added the code to my post that'll be processed in the next update, though without the dates since I'm not sure whether that should be the update date or the release date (and I don't know either :/)

We use the date that the "I am releasing these" form was posted, not the date of the update. biggrin.gif

We use the date that the "I am releasing these" form was posted, not the date of the update. biggrin.gif

Since I put all of my releases between a pair of updates in one post, should I leave it as the date of the post or put it as the actual day I released them?