The Evil Project

The Evil Project

user posted image

Make sure to read this post about applying for a staff position: link.

Original thread by Oracle Mask, here, and all credit goes to her. Thank you Oracle Mask for permission for this remake, and rubyshoes for allowing this remake. Group account & new thread allowed by rubyshoes. The remake thread is here.

Oracle Mask made an awesome thread, but sadly was unable to continue the project. With permission from Oracle and rubyshoes for a new thread, here it is.

Mwahahaha!

Table of Contents

Introduction, Rules, Eligible Breeds, and Forms. <- You are here

Member List

Banners

Prizes Available

News & FAQ

Pending List Updates

Database of Released Hatchlings

Database of Prizes

Archives

user posted image

What is the Evil Plan about, you may ask? Well, it's to grab all those eggs in the AP that nobody wants (originally pinks and purples, but now it could be anything clogging things up), hatch 'em into cute baby dragons, and setting them loose to get snatched up by people who want them! Because eggs in the AP aren't nearly as interesting as cute babies in the AP.

Why is this Evil? Well, basically it's kinda like tricking people to take eggs they don't normally want...by turning them into cute babies that no one could resist. And you don't have to abandon the hatchlings either - you could be sneaky and keep them all for yourself, muwahaha!

So what's new? Well we have now added prizes. With every hatchling that you send to the AP (that matures as an adult on another person's scroll or is frozen), you receive one point. Keep building up your points to receive awesome prizes. And anyone can donate!

user posted image
  • Follow the plan at all times.
  • No killing eggs deliberately.
  • Evil laughing is required!
  • All eggs must be from the AP, any bred eggs from you will not be counted! However, CB eggs from the AP are allowed.
  • Delivery of prizes may take time, please be patient. If your username begins with a number or other character, post a holiday.
  • Prizes must be CB or PB and EG, unless they are tinsels/shimmers. Other prizes may be rejected as a prize offering.
  • Lineage links must be used, or you may be warned! If your username begins with J-P, post a kind of water creature.
  • Hatchings caught and frozen still count as a point. If your username begins with A-I, post a kind of vegetable.
  • Prizes must be requested before gifted, no prizes should be offered on the thread.
  • You may give out eligible dragon eggs on the thread. Eggs only please.
  • Prizes must be reported by both the gifter and giftee. If your username begins with Q-Z, post a kind of furniture.
  • More rules may be added later one, keep an eye out!
user posted image

You can suggest any new common-cave blocker species to be added! But please remember, we do not use the DC Wikia, we watch the AP for the eggs that show up most often.

List last updated: 06/24/2015

user posted imageAlbinos: "You can see the baby dragon curled up inside this translucent egg."

user posted imageBlacktips: "This egg is off-white in color and smells a bit like salt."

user posted imageBright Breasted Wyverns: "This egg is covered in speckles."

user posted imageBrutes: "This egg is unusually large and heavy." - Added 09/08/2015

user posted imageCanopies: "This egg is hidden by some leaves."

user posted imageCarmine Wyverns: "This pink and red egg wobbles occasionally." - Added 06/24/2015

user posted imageCoastal Waverunners: "This egg reminds you of the sea."

user posted imageDeep Seas: "This egg appears to be covered in scales."

user posted imageDorsals (Purple): "This egg has multiple bands of color on it."

user posted imageElectrics: "Electric sparks dance across the surface of this egg."

user posted imageGold-horned Tangars: "This egg has bright orange and green markings."

user posted imageGrays: "This egg is surrounded by fog."

user posted imageGreens: "This egg is sitting in a pile of small pebbles."

user posted imageGuardians: ""This egg is sitting in front of the others.""

user posted imageHarvests: "This heavy egg feels slightly warm."

user posted imageHellfire Wyverns: "This egg radiates the heat of a fell flame."

user posted imageHorses: "This egg has strange markings on it.""

user posted imageLuminae: "This egg shines brightly in the sunlight."

user posted imageMints: "This egg is hidden behind the others, as if it is shy."

user posted imageMoonstones: "This egg resembles a glowing stone."

user posted imageNeotropicals: "This egg has strange yellow stripes."

user posted imageNocturnes: "This egg appears to be made of limestone."

user posted imageRidgewings (Purple): "A cool mountain breeze blows around this egg."

user posted imagePyrope Pyralspites: "This egg feels like polished stone."

user posted imageSpitfires: "This egg has brightly colored markings on it."

user posted imageSunstones: "This egg resembles a glowing stone."

user posted imageTerrae: "This egg is a lush green hue."

user posted imageWaters: "This egg is sitting in a shallow puddle."

user posted imageWaterwalkers: "This egg seems to be floating on a puddle."

user posted imageWaterhorses: "This egg is slimy and blue."

user posted imageWhiptails: "This egg shakes from time to time, as if it is eager to hatch."

user posted imageWhites: "This egg has a very clean look; it's completely devoid of dirt and scratches."

Any Hatchlings of the breeds listed below will only count if they were released before the date specified.

user posted imageOlives: "This egg smells musty, like rotting leaves." - Removed 04/27/2015

user posted imageSkywings: "This egg has strange markings on it." - Removed 04/27/2015

user posted imageNilia Pygmies: "This tiny egg is heavier than you expected." - Removed 04/25/2015

user posted imageCrimson Flares: "This egg is tiny and brightly colored." - Removed 04/25/2015

user posted imageImperial Fleshcrownes: "This egg is hidden in the trees. - Removed 04/25/2015

user posted imageBalloons: "This light egg is floating in the air." - Removed 1/30/2015

user posted imageBrimstones: "This egg smells rather rancid." - Removed 3/10/2015

user posted imageDuotones: "This egg can’t seem to make up its mind on what color it is." - Removed 1/25/2015

user posted imageTwo-Headed: "This egg is split down the middle into two colors." - Removed 1/25/2015

user posted imageOchredrakes: "This egg has strange markings on it." - Removed 02/11/2015

user posted imageTurpentines: "This egg smells strongly of turpentine." - Removed 02/19/2015

user posted image

So you want to be apart of this fiendish project? Great! Some new recruits to achieve world domina- uh.. a better Abandoned Page. Just fill out this form and post!

[Color=purple][B][U]I would like to be a part of this evil plan![/U][/B][/color]
[B]Scroll Name and Link:[/B]
[b]Password:[/b]
[B]Your best evil laughter:[/B]

I would like to be a part of this evil plan!

Scroll Name and Link:

Password:

Your best evil laughter:

Got some new dragons you have/will release soon?

[color=red][B][U]I am releasing these to create destruction![/U][/B][/color]
[B]Forum Name:[/B]
[b]Dragons releasing/released:[/b] (Please show us if you are going to keep some hatchlings for yourself, however they won't be included in the point total. Use lineage links!)

I am releasing these to create destruction!

Scroll Name and Link:

Forum Name:

Dragons releasing/released: (Please show us if you are going to keep some hatchlings for yourself, however they won't be included in the point total. Use lineage links!)

Has it been eons since you last spotted one of our minions? It may be time to let them go. This form allows you to vote for a breed to be removed from our eligible list.

[color=brown][B][U]I want to banish some minions![/U][/B][/color][LIST]
[*]Breed 1
[*]Breed 2
[*]and so on[/LIST]

I want to banish some minions!

• Breed 1
  • Breed 2
  • and so on

Is there a dragon breed just begging to be adopted? Are there walls of neglected eggs blocking up the AP? Recruit them to our cause! This form allows you to vote for a breed to be added to our eligible list.

[color=darkorange][B][U]I want to recruit some minions![/U][/B][/color][LIST]
    [*]Breed 1
    [*]Breed 2
    [*]and so on[/LIST]

I want to recruit some minions!

• Breed 1
    • Breed 2
    • and so on
    You finally want a reward for being so evil!

[color=goldenrod][B][U]I need a special reward for being evil![/U][/B][/color]
    [B]Request 1:[/B] (Include points cost)
    [B]Request 2:[/B] (Include points cost)
    [B]Request 3:[/B] (Include points cost)
    [B]Total Cost of Points:[/B]

I need a special reward for being evil!

Scroll Name and Link:

Forum Name:

Request 1: (Include points cost)

Request 2: (Include points cost)

Request 3: (Include points cost)

Total Cost of Points:

You want to reward someone for doing their best at being evil. (Giving a Prize)

[color=green][B][U]I want to give this to an evil person![/U][/B][/color]
    [B]Giftee's Forum Name:[/B]
    [B]The Gift[/B] (Include lineage link)
    [B]Point Cost:[/B]
    [B]Anything extra?[/B]

I want to give this to an evil person!

Forum Name:

Giftee's Forum Name:

The Gift (Include lineage link)

Point Cost:

Anything extra?

You're on the lookout for a prize; it doesn't mean that no one else can gift, it's just a notification to the giftee that their prize is being looked for.

[b][u][color=Magenta]I am on the hunt for an evil reward![/b][/u][/color]
    (Forum Name) is hunting for a (requested gift) to give to (giftee's forum name)

I am on the hunt for an evil reward!

(Forum Name) is hunting for a (requested gift) to give to (giftee's forum name)

You got a prize for being evil! (Receiving the prize)

[color=lightblue][B][U]I got a prize![/U][/B][/color]
    [B]Gifter's Forum Name:[/B]
    [B]The Gift[/B] (Include lineage link)
    [B]Point Cost:[/B]
    [B]Anything extra?[/B]

I got a prize!

Forum Name:

Gifter's Forum Name:

The Gift (Include lineage link)

Point Cost:

Anything extra?

Thread Mods:

PM any matters/questions to the active mods/group account.

OracleMask- Creator/Founder [inactive]

Tiga- New Owner - PM

gusearth1- Primary Mod - PM

Chalkboard- Primary Mod - PM

Gypsydancer- Secondary Mod - PM

White List:

Members who have helped out with the thread/is awesome that deserve a place.

_Dragoness_

Blue List:

Players on a temp ban/until the problem is solved. Please contact a mod/the group account if seen posting.

NONE!

Black List:

Players permanently banned from the thread. Contact a mod/the group account urgently if seen posting.

NONE!

Edited by The Evil Project

--Members--

*airaani (0)

*Alectrona (18)

*amillionelephants (64)

*AngelicSabyne (88)

*aussieJJDude (0)

*Asursrus (79)

*Ayanhart (2)

*A-STax32 (0)

*beefcake (40)

*black-shado (0)

*bouken (298)

*BringsTheSnow (10)

*catpaw (35)

*Chalkboard (145)

*charlottekay62 (54)

*ChickenMaster123 (0)

*Chuint (2)

*cippisweet (0)

*CNMeowmeow (8)

*Cobaltt (55)

*Darkstorm34 (14)

*Dawnbane (5)

*Deltice12 (10)

*DevilAngelWolf27 (5)

*DragonWolf256 (2)

*Durppie (18)

*elynne (89)

*EmmaD333 (2)

*EnderEcho (0)

*Ender (0)

*Esko_The_Wolf (1)

*Eva-Athena (1)

*Evil_Sethoss (1)

*feistydragon (0)

*Firedda (31)

*ForNarniaMC (4)

*georgexu94 (27)

*Glyndlamir (9)

*grammydragon (6)

*gusearth1 (40)

*GypsyDancer (100)

*Hazel360 (11)

*herobrine745 (49)

*hgfggg (2)

*HorseChick (4)

*ilia (4)

*Im_No_Angel (0)

*Imzadi83 (89)

*Jascuty (2)

*Jelly_Doughnut (0)

*Kaityn (101)

*Litte-Star (0)

*Lumikkja (0)

*LupusEques (0)

*Lurhstaap (0)

*mamamaus (4)

*mandrakekeeper (27)

*Mesmerizer (258)

*MessengerDragon (2)

*Missyjayne (0)

*mistysunshine8 (0)

*mistywolf77 (6)

*MyaMouse (1)

*Narvix (6)

*NatureHeart (1)

*NotAMoofin (1)

*ObsessedWithCats (79)

*Phalivia (0)

*pippypip20 (0)

*PIRACY (0)

*Play (0)

*PolarVortex (0)

*RaeSun (0)

*raykawolf (2)

*Recila (0)

*Requiemx (1)

*Rhaegal3370 (0)

*shopfront (0)

*SkyraTwilight812 (13)

*Soulking (0)

*SparrowSelkie (0)

*Spiderwebbe (0)

*Suklaademoni (34)

*SunsetRose (0)

*surreal_sidhe (4)

*tallyra (0)

*Tiga (20)

*TheDarkLatias (5)

*TheThing_Oo (212)

*The_One_and_Only (4)

*TheFlash (0)

*TwilightDragon983 (1)

*umbreon_rock (15)

*vintage (23)

*Warriorchick2000 (0)

*Winterslam (0)

*Wolflover8 (0)

*WolfRedRobin (10)

*WorldofValdis (51)

*Xasora (24)

*Zeditha (2)

*ZombieMoon (8)

*_Dragoness_ (61)

*_smoczyca_ (28)

--Banners--

Anyone can make them!

From the old thread:

By Clarkie:

user posted image

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=166097][IMG=http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh378/8clarkie8/EvilProjectBanner.png][/URL]

user posted image

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=166097][IMG=http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh378/8clarkie8/EvilProjectBanner2.png][/URL]

By Unknown (Please tell me for credit!):

user posted image

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=166097][IMG=http://i49.tinypic.com/dlj6va.gif][/URL]

user posted image

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=166097][img=http://i45.tinypic.com/2m63m78.gif][/URL]

user posted image

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=166097][img=http://i46.tinypic.com/kukwz.gif][/URL]

By Tiga

user posted image

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=166097][IMG=http://i62.tinypic.com/16aqv4z.jpg][/URL]

user posted image

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=166097][IMG=http://i62.tinypic.com/28mpkbl.gif][/URL]

By gusearth1

user posted image

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=166097][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/2D1qKji.png][/URL]

--Prizes Available--

Prizes can either be CB or PB (except for shimmers/tinsels). Anything not CB or PB may be rejected by the giftee, but can still be gifted. Point costs will be shown below.

If you give a prize to someone, you will receive points for gifting. Each section has different points.

Common Prizes

You will receive 1 point if you gift a prize in this section.

Any dragon breed in the above eligible list: 2 points

Uncommon Prizes

You will receive 3 points if you gift a prize in this section. (2 points if the prize is bred.)

Any dragon breed not listed in any of the prize lists: 5 points

Tinsel/Shimmer Prizes

You will receive 7 points if you gift a prize in this section. (Prizes must be 6th Gen or lower!)

Gold Shimmer: 20 points

Silver Shimmer: 20 points

Bronze Shimmer: 20 points

Gold Tinsel: 20 points

Silver Tinsel: 20 points

Bronze Tinsel: 20 points

Alt. Prizes

You will receive 10 points if you gift a prize in this section. (7 points if 5th Gen or more.)

Alt. Black: 75 points (2G)

Alt. Vine: 75 points (2G)

Alt. Undine: 75 points (2G)

Rare Prizes

You will receive 17 points if you gift a prize in this section. (10 points if bred.) If you are gifting a Almandine (Alpine) or Spessartine (Coast) Pyralspite, it will be 30 points for gifting, 15 if bred.

Red Dorsal: 40 points (CB) 20 (Bred)

Tan Ridgewings: 40 points (CB) 20 (Bred)

Golden Wyvern: 60 points (CB) 20 (Bred)

Legendary Trio: 80 points (CB) 30 (Bred)

Blusang Lindwyrm: 30 points (CB) 20 (Bred)

Almandine/Spessartine Pyralspite: (Alpine/Coast) 150 points (CB) 100 (Bred)

Avatars of Creation/Change/Destruction: 20 points

Seasonals (All): 15 points (CB) 10 (Bred)

Metallic Prizes (as defined in The Metallic Trade Center)

You will receive 20 points if you gift a CB prize in this section. (15 points if bred.)

Gold: 200 points (CB) 125 (Bred)

Silver: 200 points (CB) 125 (Bred)

Green Copper: 175 points (CB) 100 (Bred)

Brown Copper: 175 points (CB) 100 (Bred)

Red Copper: 175 points (CB) 100 (Bred)

Holiday Prizes

You will receive 30 points if you gift a prize in this section. Dragons only available during their respective breeding seasons.

2009 Valentine: 90 points

2010 Valentine: 80 points

2011 Valentine: 70 points

2012 Valentine: 60 points

2013 Valentine: 50 points

2014 Valentine: 50 points

2015 Valentine: 40 points

2009 Christmas: 120 points

2010 Christmas: 100 points

2011 Christmas: 80 points

2012 Christmas: 70 points

2013 Christmas: 60 points

2014 Christmas: 50 points

2009 Halloween: 90 points

2010 Halloween: 80 points

2011 Halloween: 70 points

2012 Halloween: 60 points

2013 Halloween: 50 points

2014 Halloween: 45 points

Unbreedable Prizes

You will receive 25 points if you gift a prize in this section.

Red Dino: 150 points

Yellow Dino: 150 points

Green Dino: 150 points

Purple Dino: 150 points

Blue Dino: 150 points

Chicken 100 points

Cheese: 125 points

Paper: 125 points

--News of the Evil Plan!--

(mm/dd/yy) sorted from newest news to oldest

01/19/15: Well lets mark the start of a new year with a new thread! With the approval of the group account, we are able to now continuously update the thread! We also have three new members of staff; gusearth1 and Chalkboard as primary mods and Gypsydancer as a secondary mod, and of course, I (Tiga) will still be lurking.

--FAQ--

Make sure to read this before asking any questions as it may answer it for you!

Q: Can I keep the hatchlings/eggs I find in the AP for myself? Do I need to list them? Will they count towards my total?

A: Yes! You can be sneaky and steal some hatchlings for yourself! And yes, it is required for you to list them anyway, as they still will be added to the database. However they will not count towards your point total.

Q: I want to be a mod, where do I signup?

A: First up, thank you for thinking to help us out! Unless we are asking for new members of staff, the spots are generally closed. When they do open, we will tell you how to sign up as one.

Q: I found a gift for a person but when I checked into the thread, they already got a gift from a different person!

A: Good on finding that gift! However if you are unlucky to have that happen to you, you can keep the gift for yourself, gift it anyway (the points wont be deducted from the person asking as their request did get fulfilled. Any extra gifts to the person will be given out of generosity) or gift it to another person who wants that gift!

Q: The person who picked up my hatchling froze it! Will it still count to my point total?

A: Of course it will! As long as you have hatched it and have given it to the AP, it's all out of your hands, you can't control who freezes it or not.

Q: The hatchling I released died/I cant find it.

A: It will still count towards your point total. As mentioned in the question above, it is out of your control to decide on what happens to it. If you can't find it, it will most likely of died. ):

--Updates on the List--

To request to add a breed/remove an existing one, please state it clearly in one of your posts. When a breed has reached 5 supporters (they must be 5 different people), the whole staff team will decide.

Breeds suggested to add to the list (listed by highest amount of supporters):

user posted image ("This egg has a rough—yet shiny—shell.") Speckle-Throated (4x)

user posted image ("This egg is patterned with an orange flare.") Fever Wyvern (4x)

user posted image ("This egg smells rather rancid.") Brimstone (4x)

user posted image ("This egg has a very thin shell.") Swallowtail (3x)

user posted image ("This brown egg is covered in intricate designs.") Tri-Horn Wyvern (2x)

user posted image ("This egg is so tiny you almost didn't see it.") Pygmy (2x)

user posted image ("This egg shines brilliantly in moonlight, and is covered in red spots.") Bleeding Moon (2x)

Breeds with one vote: Cassares, Frostbites, Balloons, Royal Crimsons, Royal Blues, Blue-Bandeds, Original Two Heads (Splits).

Breeds suggested to remove from the list (listed by highest amount of supporters):

user posted image ("This heavy egg feels slightly warm.") Harvests (3x)

user posted image ("This egg is a lush green hue.") Terraes (2x)

user posted image ("This egg shines brightly in the sunlight.") Luminae (2x)

user posted image ("This egg is hidden in the trees.") Imperial Fleshcrownes (2x)

Breeds with one vote: Blacktips, Guardians, Whites, Grays, Spitfires

--Database of Released Hatchlings--

(mm/dd/yy) sorted from newest to oldest

mm/dd/2015: > AP [X]</a>

09/07/2015: Firedda > AP X

09/04/2015: TheThing_Oo > AP X

09/03/2015: Mesmerizer > AP X

09/02/2015: Mesmerizer > AP X

09/01/2015: herobrine745 > AP X

09/01/2015: TheThing_Oo > AP X

08/31/2015: TheThing_Oo > AP X

08/30/2015: charlottekay62 > AP X

08/28/2015: cobaltt > AP X

08/26/2015: TheThing_Oo > AP X

08/25/2015: TheThing_Oo > AP X

08/23/2015: TheThing_Oo > AP X

08/22/2015: TheThing_Oo > AP X

08/21/2015: TheThing_Oo > AP X

08/19/2015: Firedda > AP X

08/19/2015: charlottekay62 > AP X

08/18/2015: TheThing_Oo > AP X

08/14/2015: AngelicSabyne > AP X

08/10/2015: TheThing_Oo > AP X

08/09/2015: Imzadi83 > AP X

08/09/2015: TheThing_Oo > AP X

08/08/2015: TheThing_Oo > AP X

08/08/2015: Imzadi83 > AP X

08/07/2015: herobrine745 > AP X

08/07/2015: georgexu94 > AP X

08/07/2015: TheThing_Oo > AP X

08/06/2015: TheThing_Oo > AP X

08/05/2015: TheThing_Oo > AP X

08/05/2015: TheThing_Oo > AP X

08/05/2015: TwilightDragon983 > AP X

08/04/2015: TheThing_Oo > AP X

08/03/2015: Mesmerizer > AP X

08/01/2015: Mesmerizer > AP X

07/28/2015: Mesmerizer > AP X

07/27/2015: Mesmerizer > AP X

07/24/2015: TheThing_Oo > AP X

07/24/2015: Mesmerizer > AP X

07/24/2015: Kaityn > AP X

07/23/2015: Deltice12 > AP X

07/23/2015: Deltice12 > AP X

07/23/2015: Mesmerizer > AP X

07/22/2015: Mesmerizer > AP X

07/21/2015: Mesmerizer > AP X

07/20/2015: Mesmerizer > AP X

07/20/2015: elynne > AP X

07/19/2015: Imzadi83 > AP X

07/19/2015: Kaityn > AP X

07/19/2015: Mesmerizer > AP X

07/18/2015: Mesmerizer > AP X

07/17/2015: Kaityn > AP X

07/17/2015: Mesmerizer > AP X

07/16/2015: Mesmerizer > AP X

07/16/2015: Deltice12 > AP X

07/15/2015: TheThing_Oo > AP X

07/15/2015: Mesmerizer > AP X

07/14/2015: TheThing_Oo > AP X

07/14/2015: Mesmerizer > AP X

07/14/2015: Imzadi83 > AP X

07/13/2015: Kaityn > AP X

07/13/2015: Darkstorm34 > AP X

07/13/2015: Darkstorm34 > AP X

07/12/2015: Imzadi83 > AP X

07/12/2015: elynne > AP X

07/12/2015: Darkstorm34 > AP X

07/12/2015: Kaityn > AP X

07/12/2015: TheThing_Oo > AP X

07/11/2015: Darkstorm34 > AP X

07/11/2015: TheThing_Oo > AP X

07/11/2015: Deltice12 > AP X

07/11/2015: georgexu94 > AP X

07/10/2015: Mesmerizer > AP X

07/10/2015: Darkstorm34 > AP X

07/10/2015: Cobaltt > AP X

07/10/2015: elynne > AP X

07/10/2015: Dawnbane > AP X

07/10/2015: Chalkboard > AP X

07/09/2015: Mesmerizer > AP X

07/09/2015: charlottekay62 > AP X

07/09/2015: elynne > AP X

07/09/2015: TheThing_Oo > AP X

07/09/2015: Imadi83 > AP X

--Database of Prizes--

(mm/dd/yy) sorted from newest to oldest

07/16/2015: Imzadi83 > georgexu94 [X] (20 points)

07/15/2015: Imzadi83 > _Dragoness_ [X] (75 points)

03/22/2015: ObsessedWithCats > herobrine745 [X] (5 points)

03/01/2015: gusearth1 > Asursrus [X] (2 points)

03/01/2015: Chalkboard > Asursrus [X] (2 Points)

02/25/2015: Gypsydancer > ObsessedWithCats [X] (20 Points)

02/19/2015: Chalkboard > Gypsydancer [X] (2 Points)

02/19/2015: SkyraTwilight812 > Gypsydancer [X] (2 Points)

02/04/2015: Chalkboard > Asursrus [X] (5 Points)

02/04/2015: Gypsydancer > Asursrus [X] (5 Points)

02/02/2015: Gypsydancer > Asursrus [X] (5 Points)

01/31/2015: Chalkboard > gusearth1 [X] (20 Points)

01/28/2015: Chalkboard > Tiga [X] (2 Points)

01/28/2015: Chalkboard > Tiga [X] (2 Points)

01/08/2015: Chalkboard > _Dragoness_ [X] (30 points)

11/23/2014: djengis > _Dragoness_ [X] (20 points)

--Archives--

Sorted from newest to oldest

Archive File 1. September 2014 - January 19th 2015

Archive File 2. February 16th 2015 - April 6th 2015

Archive File 3. April 7th 2015 - April 25th 2015

Archive File 4. April 26th 2015 - July 7th 2015

Archive File 5. July 8th 2015 - July 11th 2015

Archive File 6. July 8th 2015 - September 8th 2015

One last reserve. You may post, my evil friends! Wreck havoc! Mwahahahaha... *chokes*

^^ Good *w*

Scroll Name and Link: Sushimmi

Forum Name: Asursrus

Dragons released:

Ridgewing Dragons (7/1)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/sPXPU

http://dragcave.net/lineage/yhhSy

http://dragcave.net/lineage/SMDTJ

http://dragcave.net/lineage/WITQH

Ridgewing Dragons again (10/1)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/bQZjP

http://dragcave.net/lineage/tKAZn

Guardian Dragons (16/1)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/BfUbz

http://dragcave.net/lineage/vf4VR

Scroll Name and Link: NatureHeart10

Your best evil laughter: *Ehem* BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Edited by NatureHeart

The next few updates will be done by Tiga, including everything from the old thread that hasn't been updated.

Scroll Name and Link: gusearth1

Forum Name: gusearth1

Dragons releasing/released:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/EtDv7 Coastal Waverunner

http://dragcave.net/lineage/IHh2t Neotropical

(Releasing after they hatch)

Edited by gusearth1

So I don't know if I was approved as a member (posted in old thread), but...

Scroll Name and Link: umbreon_rock

Forum Name: umbreon_rock

Dragons released: a purebred bright breasted: http://dragcave.net/lineage/kYk5s

The next update will include stuff from the old thread, so yes, technically you are approved as a member, just not put on the list yet. Anything you release now will still count though.

Scroll Name and Link: Firedda

Forum Name: Firedda

Dragons releasing/released: Terrae <--Keeping this one, actually

The next few updates will be done by Tiga, including everything from the old thread that hasn't been updated.

Should we take this to mean holding off on helping with updates until Tiga is done?

Scroll Name and Link: Chalkboard

Forum Name: Chalkboard

Dragons releasing/released:

Purple Ridgewing: http://dragcave.net/lineage/mQ7S1

Purple Dorsal: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZAcbz

Another Purple Dorsal: http://dragcave.net/lineage/b2Wj9

EDIT: removed the purple dorsals, I mistakenly thought they were on the list (probably due to how many are in the AP every morning laugh.gif )

Edited by Chalkboard

Should we take this to mean holding off on helping with updates until Tiga is done?

Yup, that's what Tiga said. We'll just lurk in the background for the first two to three updates. xd.png

I think I have to repost this...

Scroll Name and Link: herobrine111

Your best evil laughter: ahahahah.... ahaha... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

Edited by herobrine745

I posted this one on the other thread, but it gendered wrong, so I am releasing it.

Scroll Name and Link: Firedda

Forum Name: Firedda

Dragons releasing/released: 2-Headed

Scroll Name and Link: Ayanhart

Your best evil laughter: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA