The Evil Project

The Evil Project

I am releasing these to create destruction!

Scroll Name and Link: gusearth1

Forum Name: gusearth1

Dragons releasing/released:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/b6rt5 - Purple Ridgewing, releasing once it hatches. Released! ^^

I want to recruit some minions!

• Bleeding Moon
Edited by gusearth1

Scroll Name and Link:bouken

Forum Name:bouken

http://dragcave.net/lineage/eH4WX

http://dragcave.net/lineage/COqoN

http://dragcave.net/lineage/PDb4e

http://dragcave.net/lineage/UgGCM

http://dragcave.net/lineage/s6Uvu

http://dragcave.net/lineage/2sX3J (when hatched)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/YeUk0 (when hatched)

Edited by bouken

Scroll Name and Link:

Forum Name:

My pair of Nocturne Twins shall go forth and wreak havoc on the AP. xd.png

http://dragcave.net/lineage/QGKVG

http://dragcave.net/lineage/kgAvr

Releasing both once they hatch.

I'll probably do an update tomorrow, so stick around guys!

Edited by gusearth1

• Pyrope Pyralsprite
  • Carmine Wyvern (not that I want to touch the eggs... Wobbly eggs, ugh...)
  • Fever Wyvern
  • Pygmy

I have to many breeding projects! Aagh! I never have an eggslot free for an AP egg. I'll stop breeding things for a bit, though, so that I can hopefully release some hatchlings soon.

Does it matter if I bite the eggs first, and release vampire hatchlings? My vampires are all getting bitey, and they have had a good amount of success recently.

• Pyrope Pyralsprite
  • Carmine Wyvern (not that I want to touch the eggs... Wobbly eggs, ugh...)
  • Fever Wyvern
  • Pygmy
I have to many breeding projects! Aagh! I never have an eggslot free for an AP egg. I'll stop breeding things for a bit, though, so that I can hopefully release some hatchlings soon.

Does it matter if I bite the eggs first, and release vampire hatchlings? My vampires are all getting bitey, and they have had a good amount of success recently.

You could bite the eggs, but if you release them as a Vampire, it doesn't count. ^^' Vampires aren't very "common".

Good point. xd.png Do I still have to report AP eggs I pick up for the sole purpose of biting?

Also, does anyone want a vampire egg?

Edited by Zeditha

Good point. xd.png Do I still have to report AP eggs I pick up for the sole purpose of biting?

Also, does anyone want a vampire egg?

I would think that if you plan on biting AP eggs that it would not qualify for The Evil Project at all. TEP is about hatching unwanted eggs.

If you bite AP eggs there is no guarantee that they won't die. If they do turn into vampires they are no longer an eligible egg breed so either way I don't think you would receive points for that.

So, no. I don't think you will need to report any eggs you pick up for biting. wink.gif

edit to add:

I want to give this to an evil person!

Forum Name: Gypsydancer

Giftee's Forum Name: ObsessedWithCats

The Gift 2nd Gen PB Red Dorsal

Point Cost: 20

Anything extra? Love it=no killing/biting/abandoning wink.gif

Edited by Gypsydancer

Hello The Dark Side! I would like to join you happy.gif I hope you have cookies~

I would like to be a part of this evil plan!

Scroll Name and Link: Play, link >here<

Password: Whale!

Your best evil laughter: moHHAHAHAHAHHAAODIjasieu *cough* sorry, got something in my throat, but now I'm all better. Where was I? Oh, right; MWOAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Many evils!

I can snatch eggs as soon as I am not egg locked.

Scroll Name and Link: Esko_the_Wolf

Password: carrot

Your best evil laughter: *ahem.* *breath* MMMMMUUUUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAZNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEUTVEVUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good enough?

I got a prize!

Forum Name:ObsessedWithCats

Gifter's Forum Name: Gypsydancer

The Gift 2GPB Red Dorsal

Point Cost: 20

Anything extra? Thank you biggrin.gif Will be loved as per your instructions.

Update to thread... Complete!

Update completed by: gusearth1

Please do not edit posts made before this as any edits will be missed. Posts made after this will be counted in the next update.

Make sure to read the blue below as there is important information for you to see.

Welcome to all the new members! Congratulations to everyone who has been releasing minions this past week, the AP looks great. If you have any problems or questions, just PM the group account.

--------------------

All point totals, Breed votes, and prizes have been updated!

Play: Your form has been accepted! Of course we have cookies. Just ask. xd.png

Esko_The_Wolf: Your form has been accepted! That laugh is perfectly evil enough. tongue.gif

Not a very large update member-wise, but lots of hatchlings being released. Good job, everyone!

How does everyone feel about adding a section in the updates (or the main posts) with pending gift requests? That way if someone requests something rare, it won't get buried in the thread somewhere.

We are at 74 members right now! Let's shoot for 100 members before the end of March.

--------------------

Anything in blue will remain in several updates to make sure everyone has seen it.

Keep in mind that you can vote for a breed to be added or removed from a list at any time. A breed needs 5 votes to get added/removed.

The next time someone wants to donate a prize, make sure you post it in the thread first to avoid double-gifting.

New forms were added: "I am on the hunt for an evil reward!" is optional and may be used by any member of the thread who is searching for the egg another member has requested as their prize. "I want to banish some minions!" and "I want to recruit some minions!" are also optional, and should be used to vote for breeds to be removed from/added to the eligible list.

Edited by The Evil Project

As we have been talking about requesting and sending more prizes to the evil recruits, I did some 'research' today (mostly stemming from me considering requesting a prize unsure.gif but no matter). This involved going back through DC news for the past year and comparing TEP's list of prizes to the news releases.

I found a few uncommon dragons that I think should be added to the prize list and issued a point value.

Almandine  -Pyralsprites from the Alpine

Spessartine- Pyralsprites from the Coast

I am unsure of point value which could be discussed between the primary mods but I am certain these would be more than 5 points for uncommon unlisted dragons.

Just thought I would bring up the prize list again. Since my previous post I don't think there has been a discussion on point value for the breeds listed above. And I'd like to add onto it one more breed not mentioned: Seasonals

I wanna know so I can request some gifts. tongue.gif

Edited by Gypsydancer

I'll PM Chalkboard and Tiga and see what they think about it. Right now those breeds (Almandine + Spessartine Pyralspite, All the Avatars, and Seasonals) are considered uncommon, which I guess doesn't really work for them. Since Red Dorsals and Blusangs are more than 10 points, I think that the Avatars should be 20, the Pyralspites should be 15, and the Seaonals should be 15. We'll see what Tiga and Chalkboard think, but in the meantime, @Gypsydancer do you think those points would be suitable? XP

OH! I get asked about my opinion?! *puffs out chest* They are all worth 1 point each... tongue.giflaugh.gif

No, just kidding. xd.png

I agree with the values on the Seasonal and Avatars. The Spessartine and Almandines are another story. It may still be too early to tell but those seem to be harder to catch than red dorsals or tan ridgewings. I think between the 40-60 point range seems to fit if we use the current point system as our guideline.

If you need Avatars, I can certaintily breed some Changes. I recently got a pair that gendered and grew up opposite. So yeah. As long as they don't refuse.

ARG! I can't start making evil until the stinkin ICE AND WINTER HATCH!!! Those holes are just SOO teasing...

Many evils!

I can snatch eggs as soon as I am not egg locked.

Scroll Name and Link: Esko_the_Wolf

Password: carrot

Your best evil laughter: *ahem.* *breath* MMMMMUUUUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAZNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEUTVEVUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good enough?

Someone help, this wolf is following me

Argh, I keep forgetting and now the Lumina I caught is almost an adult...

Edited by MyaMouse

Just thought I would bring up the prize list again. Since my previous post I don't think there has been a discussion on point value for the breeds listed above. And I'd like to add onto it one more breed not mentioned: Seasonals

I wanna know so I can request some gifts. tongue.gif

Thanks for bringing this up. I will need to decide point totals and such myself. I will get it done by weekend, and seeing how most of the mods agree, it shall be added.

(: Thanks

Edit: Just for a future notice, anything needed notifying, PM instead of posting. I check PMs more regularly than the thread.

Edited by Tiga