chicbecause

OOC Seven Voices Academy

WUp, I hear life calling me. Dinner is real soon, so yeah

good for you! Chic just made some eggies in a basket cause why not.

EDIT: So, guys. I was wondering what your opinions are on me starting a Code Geass rp that takes place before the Black rebellion. Thank you!

Edited by elpdraws

I CLAIM THE OTHER HALF TO LUKOS' UNIT--- i have a great idea <3 e u e

also was I going to be involved in the plot, Chic? I don't remember man everything is so blurry ugh

Edit: I would say go for it with the RP, Elp, but I have no idea what Code Geass is about. Sooo yeah. If you think it's a good idea then totally go for it though~

Edited by littlelizzie

It's really a great anime but the proportions in the animation freak chic out so she doesn't watch it.

EDIT: this pic shows the body proportions and how freaky they look sometimes:Lelouch\ Zero

Edited by elpdraws

DeviantART is blocked as well. Catogorized as 'adult.art'. Can somebody get a screenshot and post it on Tinypic please?

Right now in the RP all of the characters are going to their dorms. An assembly just finished that ended abruptly and it was boring. Pretty much none of the characters paid attention.

The characters are now, I think, back in their dorms and doing whatever they want. You're character can be roommates with any of the characters who don't yet have roommates, like Esko's newest character, or he can just be by himself (or with my character, but I dunno my character might dorm with Esko).

Pretty much just make Edward go to his dormroom or something. Chic can fill you in on the important stuff like the murders and yeh

Edited by littlelizzie

Okay, so there is a pair of Zeroes that has gone around and attacked two people so far. One last night (rp time) who sustained minor injuries but will be fine. And another during the assembly who is probably dead but we dunno for sure yet.

Err, nopers! It shows as a box that says 'user posted image'. Don't ask me, ask the school

Hey, Elp, I don't mind you mentioning it briefly but if it's not too much trouble could you maybe just make a new thread for an interest check?

HERE THE NEW GUY IS YAY

Also, Sammy, I would love it if Esko could have a roommate. Thanks smile.gif

NAME: Robert [i NEED A LAST NAME HALP]

UNIT NAME: Voiceless

SEX: Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Heterosexual

APPEARANCE: Yay

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION: His ears and tail are wolfish, and somehow blue with some small black splats

FIGHTER/SACRIFICE:Sacrifice

PERSONALITY: He is obviously quiet, but when he does talk, it is very deadpan and often times commanding. He often acts like he is in a leader position, always in charge. He can get pretty mad if you disobey him, but sometimes he likes to get into trouble. He is somewhat of an *ss. People were afraid to get close to him to see if he would warm up and stop being so bossy.

OTHER: err, nopers!

If anyone needs a roommate and wouldn't mind being with Edward, then I wouldn't mind. Otherwise, I'll just have him by himself.

because my character is a jerk who doesn't like people who have bad throats or other things that obstruct their speech . 3 . they get bored of people easily too haha

Oh, okay.

So, Medora, want Medora to be shoved in with Tulvir? Or my new guy once he gets approved?

NAME: Kyou Tachibana (name means Apricot Wild Orange, if anyone's character wants to poke fun at it)

UNIT NAME: Truthless

GENDER: androgyne (doesn't care what pronouns are used on them, but likes when people use gender-neutral ones like they or ze)

SEX: male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: pansexual

APPEARANCE: Blond hair, natural, and dark blue eyes. They're hair is cut like this but its typically messy and not gelled like in the picture. They are 5'5'' and weigh 109 pounds (which is underweight for they're height), and if they bend over then they're backbone is clearly visible. They are pale and don't tan. They don't care what clothes they wear but don't dress flashy. The majority of the clothes they wear are gender neutral, but they occasionally wear more masculine ones.

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION: blond ears that are fluffy at the tufts, and a soft white tail that's of medium length. The tip of the tail is also kind of fluffy. (they may or may not be fake)

FIGHTER/SACRIFICE: Sacrifice

PERSONALITY: THEY'RE KIND OF COMPLICATED. They're personality is pretty much always fluctuating. Like, not kidding. One moment they'll be happy and smiling and friendly the next they'll be frowning and upset and hostile. They can be kind to anyone, or they can be incredibly harsh to anyone. Their general character is a person who is open to new things and can be impulsive, but they have problems with people and always make a different impression to everyone they meet. They don't have any friends and they don't care (or do they?), and they don't understand how people make friends or how certain people can be nice/mean to others. They will keep up a facade for as long as they want too (or can) with everyone they talk too, but if that person finds out something about them that they don't want that person to know then they'll just shrug it off and become somewhat rude to the person who found out. They also are a huuuuge liar and don't know much about themselves. Because of their lying habits, people shouldn't take anything they say seriously (but no one's characters should know that now).

OTHER: This is a good quote for Kyou.

-- They tend to tell little lies, and it's kind of a mystery as to if they tell big lies or not. Some things they hide from people (such as their family life) but some things are out in the open (such as their relationships to people).

-- They honestly just want to figure out who they really are, since a certain thing that happened in their past made them really confused about their personality, sexuality and just general self.

-- They also get bored of people and then leave them alone somewhat easily. However, this is just a minor trait to their personality that will most likely get changed as the story progresses.

ahh i might edit this kids sheet later haha

Edited by littlelizzie

@ Medora-Uh, there are supposed to be at least one flaw. If there were none, you would have a Mary Sue, a perfect person, which is not allowed by any rp. Unless you mean the character SHEET.

SO

Looks good to me! Also there are two sound related Units: Soundless and Speechless. Just so you know.

ALSO

Now that I know, I shall make the other half of your Unit!

@Archios- okay, Units are kinda hard to explain. You can make your own, and there is a list of completed Units. Your Unit name can be Selfless, or Pridless or soemthing like that. It also has to at least somewhat relate to your character's personality. For example, my first character, Esko, is in the Speechless Unit, and he doesn't talk much. Or well, since his throat was slit and his vocal cords damaged. My second character, Tulvir....welp, I dunno. I need to dig up the sheet again to look.

And I plan on making a guy for Medora, and I am soooo tempted to make one for yours. I kinda wanna play a girl for once.

That good? I am sometimes REALLY bad at explaining stuff..

Oh, hey elpdraws. Next time you upload art, can you also upload it on Tinypic? CUZ my phone is bbbbBROKEN, and tumblr is blocked on the iPad.

Ok, ok. So I did mean the sheet.

Oh, and alright. I'll try and figure out that picture stuff.

(Gotta go to church so I will make it short)

And yeah, you should be a girl. Please be straight. =3=

Please don't be offended.

Sorry,I didn't know there was a character unit name similar to mine. =3=

Welp, I'll get more replies in, when I get back at 8 pm.

At church all day today.... x.x

Oh, okay.

So, Medora, want Medora to be shoved in with Tulvir? Or my new guy once he gets approved?

If you're a girl/guy I don't mind if you create a character, and I end up with you.

I'm guessing I can start role-playing?

If I don't have a bedroom buddy (don't ask o-o) for the time being, that's fine. xd.png

Well, I have Esko and Tulvir. That makes two.

I have a third character who's in pending to be approved. I made him as the other half of Medora's Unit.

What do you mean, trying to pair up with?

Students of the opposite sex can't share dorms! Wow, that's so heterosexual I can't even deal.

Anyway!

Approved and Approved!

Seriously, chic -.- What is wrong with straight people?

Yay!