chicbecause

OOC Seven Voices Academy

Seriously, chic -.- What is wrong with straight people?

Yay!

Nothing. xd.png

Also: Yay too!

A few new people joined, I made the other half of a Unit for one of them, and he got approved!

My phone broke -.- Now I cannot view imgur, deviantart, and tumblr. Not even on the one screen that doesn't block it -________-

And I am wondering who my new guy will be dormates with, if at all

Well since none of that answered your question, Shadow I'll step in

Everyone has made their way back to their respective dorm with their respective love interest. Including Skyla (cept' the love interest thing, she thinks that's lame)

Well.... Tulvir and Aoko aren't really at that point yet. They still need to even discover their marks. If they appeared yet.

Esko....well, you are right about that one xd.png

And Rob has yet to arrive.

Maybe I can have Rob and Tulvir dorm together for a bit.

Well, real life is calling, so yeah

Hey guys, sorry I disappeared for a while, life just got SUPER crazy all of a sudden. Can I have a recap (and new chars are being introduced, yes? So I can introduce Erik :3 ). Anyways, I haven't left, I'm just not as active because school and life are insane and I'm just like 'ugh'.

Well, not much happened. Two new people joined, and Sammy and I made characters for them. Didja see the Yuki and Joe movie scene? That was lol worthy. Go see it. Now.

Tulvir and Aoko were cleaning up Tulvir's room. I decided to dorm my new character with him, so introductions are happening

They are in Alice's dorm.

Totally cool c:

I GOTZ NEWS! I am... *drumroll please*

I AM LEVEL 6 NOW! YAY

Clean.

He was a bit influenced by his cleanfreak mom. Yeah

Well, I'm still in place holder level, I don't think I'll get much farther. xd.png

What do you mean place holder level, Medora? Chic approved you, if that's what your talking about.

ahh I see I see. Thanks for telling me Esko ~

What do you mean place holder level, Medora? Chic approved you, if that's what your talking about.

ahh I see I see. Thanks for telling me Esko ~

Weeell, he said he's level 6, so I was just joking around.

You know, since I'm level zero. Zero is a place holder. . . ;-;

I'm sorry, I'm just so dang confusing. . .

Ohhhh... is there anyone I'll be roommates with?

Edited by Medora_HS

HAHAHAHA math jokes I get it xd.png

Okay, so I have my two characters Robert and Tulvir as roommates. Esko is supposed to be roommates with Sammy's new guy/gal/transgender person

ohh i get it! you weren't confusing, I just didn't think about it for too long XD

my newest character is dorming with Esko. I don't know if your dorming with anyone now though..

Edited by littlelizzie

Yeah, it was a bad joke. =3=

Buut, back on track, I'll probably just be alone for awhile in my dorm room.

Question number 2: Chic said people are dying and stuff, is there a chance we could all die?

Question number 3: Chic also said no opposite genders can be sharing a room correct?

I'm sorry I'm too question-ee

2) Probably not, unless you want them to. Chic is being chic.

3) No opposite genders. Though chic made a questionable comment about straight people as well...welp, people of the opposite gender can visit. Or same *coughcoughchicandsammycoughcough*

2) Probably not, unless you want them to. Chic is being chic.

3) No opposite genders. Though chic made a questionable comment about straight people as well...welp, people of the opposite gender can visit. Or same *coughcoughchicandsammycoughcough*

are you trying to imply something Esko.

also, I wouldn't worry too much about your character getting killed. If Chic plans on killing anyones characters, she'll tell us and PM whoever it is she wants to kill.

and yeah, dorms can only be shared between people of the same gender/sex. the case with Kyou and Esko is because Kyou is biologically a boy and Esko is a boy, so they share a dorm together (and I wanted one of my characters to have a roommate anyways)

ALRIGHT GUYS. WE ARE REBOOTING THIS THING AS OF FIVE MINUTES AGO WHEN I WAS LOOKING FOR THE STRAWBERRY JAM FOR MY TOAST AND THINKING ABOUT THIS.

ALL STUDENTS* STILL INTERESTED PLEASE REPORT* TO THE MAIN HALL* IMMEDIATELY*.

*RPERS

*LEMME KNOW ON

*THIS THREAD

*WHENEVER YOU READ THIS (PREFERABLY SOON)

ALSO, I NEVER FOUND THE JAM. THANK YOU FOR ASKING.

p.s. YES PAD YOU CAN HAVE A NEW PARTNER.

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS

does this mean the rp will restart? Alice and Esko ;-;

Anyways, I could make a new partner for pad...yes, it would be another character, but I can handle it...plus, I have this OC that I wanted to bring in for a while..

Pad, I volunteer. Lemme get a sheet soon