chicbecause

OOC Seven Voices Academy

Anything worth doing is going to be hard.

My field of work is technically art. Took a while of being broke but eventually it pays off.

Just please, never let anyone talk down about what you want to do with your life.

*claps* YAY life advice from pad!

Not being sarcastic, Ya know.

THEN THEY CAN BOND AND THEN KISS YAY GUYS GET THE POPCORN THIS WILL BE GREAT

AND THAT WILL HELP THEM BOND SO THEY CAN KISS

I DIDNT EXCACTLY SAY NOW I JUST SAID GET THE POPCORN THIS WILL BE GREAT

YES BONDING WILL HAPPEN i mean joe did just get his name although its on the back of his neck oops he won't realize it's there for a while

Edited by littlelizzie

YAY IT WILL HAPPEN GUYS YES yeah that happens when bonds form Huh? no he won't nor willEsko find out he is Alice's true Lovey.

yay bonds is it Yuki or JOE who needs to notice no idea lollook at Alice she is already leaning on Esko and holding his hand and IT IS SO ADORABLE OMFG! Tul just got dango boxes lol

joe would have the hardest time noticing because its on the back of his neck bro unless your talking about feelings then yes he needs to notice and did you see joe and yuki they were holding hands broooo

well duh he isn't snail JOE NEEDS TO REALIZE HE IS THE ONE FOR YUKI YES PLEEEAAASSSEE Yuki and Joe yes but Alice and Esko have only been there a day and like what they are already attracted like bruh

joe as a snail is great image i laughed JOE MAY REALIZE IT SOONER OR LATER HRMM YUKI PROBABLY NEEDS TO TELL HIM THOUGH but it is only the first day and yes esko and alice are being adorable i agree completely~

Sammy we need to do the movie scene. THE MOVIE SCENE THO. AND YUKI WILL NOTICEEE AND HE'LL BE WORRIED AND UPSET BECAUSE HIS HASN'T SHOWN UP YET AND HE REALLY LIKES JOE. BUT DON'T WORRY MY BABY IT WILL COME AND YOU TWO WILL BE HAPPY.

WE'LL DO IT CHIC OMG CALM DOWN--

OKAY YEE MAYBE WHEN JOE IS LIKE TURNED AWAY FROM HIM OR SOMETHING THEN HE UNCONCIOUSLY TOUCHES HIS NECK AND THEN JOE FLINCHES BECAUSE HIS NECK AND YES YUKI DO THE THING

omg im double posting i feel so bad but--its been like a long time ye

ESKO DO NOT HAVE YOUR CHARACTER FOLLOW YUKI AND JOE'S ACTIONS ITS GONNA GET REAL SILLY REAL FAST

LIKE IT IS SO ADVISED YOU DON'T DO IT OMG

I MEANT SOMETHING A BIT SIMILAR CUZ I HAD NO IDEA AT THE MOMENT GOSH LEAVE ME ALONE

HAVE THEM SNUGGLE THAT IS THE BEST IDEA AND HAVE THEM BE CUTE AND censorkip.gif .

LET THE CUTE (and ABSOLUTLEY crazy cough coughSammyandchiccough) SHINANIGANS BEGIN!