chicbecause

OOC Seven Voices Academy

THE LOVE IS ALREADY STARTING TO BLOSSOM GUYS. ALSO, GOODNIGHT. ALSO, I STILL HAVE TO PM PEEPS. UHG. WORK.

IM STILL LAUGHING OVER IT CHIC OMG SPY JOE AND YUKI IN THE CLOSET TOGRTHER I CANNOT WOW joe is so different now yes good

Also i'll post tomorrow toooo as both joe and kyou i keep ignoring kyou oops

Keep her. She's fun. Escpecially when she interacts with Sky

Whatever you wanna do Chic. There aren't a lot of girls to pick from anyway

//still ignores Kyou because I dunno what they should do hmm

Oh, are we gonna make the classes a place we roleplay in or nah?

I hope not. Classes are boring enough in reality, I don't want to pretend to be in one too

Hey guys, my computer up and died. It won't turn on anymore. I haven't been able to contact you, but a friend let me borrow their mobile today so I can tell you I won't be on until my computer is fixed. I'll be back as soon as I can.

~Lukos

Question: do the members of a unit have to be romantically compatible? Like, would two heterosexuals of the same gender or homosexuals of different genders be possible?

Aaaaargh I'm torn between wanting to join and not wanting another RP especially because this is busytimes

No, they do not have to be romantically compatible. In fact I think it would be great if they weren't. That would be very interesting.

Also, Hiiiii, Mouse!

Aaaaargh I'm torn between wanting to join and not wanting another RP especially because this is busytimes

I see youuuuuuuuuuuuu

Rob and Esko totally need unit partners

Ya know, since I got nowhere with Rob, I might just drop him. Maybe?

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

ESKO, I WOULD REFRAIN FROM MAKING ANOTHER CHARACTER FOR NOW. AT LEAST UNTIL YOU KNOW YOU CAN HANDLE ALL YOUR CURRENT CHARACTERS IN PLAY, OR AT LEAST GET THEM ALL IN PLAY, JUST TO BE SAFE, YANNO?

//flies in

Im suddenly busy but i'll post as BOTH KYOU AND JOE tomorrow someone slap me if i dont post as Kyou

//flies away again

Aaaargh I don't know

Hi, Chic

Esko.

I kinda want to make a Sacrifice but that would mean pairing with Esko

Aaaargh I don't know

Hi, Chic

Esko.

I kinda want to make a Sacrifice but that would mean pairing with Esko

Well what's holding ya back? >:3

Well, Rob is gonna probably get dropped. Unless anybidy objects, I will drop Robert and make elp a Fighter

Well what's holding ya back? >:3

Currently?

The fact that I'm trying to save The Seven Seas, plus having to do a crap-ton of homework, plus having to yell at Alex for his one-liners, plus having to keep track of like 13 fast-moving RPs (albeit in YAAD and Night Pack from what I've seen of yet no one's talking to my characters), plus having to babysit my brother, and having to study for SBAC testing which is very soon?

Other than that, not much.

Currently?

The fact that I'm trying to save The Seven Seas, plus having to do a crap-ton of homework, plus having to yell at Alex for his one-liners, plus having to keep track of like 13 fast-moving RPs (albeit in YAAD and Night Pack from what I've seen of yet no one's talking to my characters), plus having to babysit my brother, and having to study for SBAC testing which is very soon?

Other than that, not much.

Well I thought you could handle 13+ rps?

Well I thought you could handle 13+ rps?

Yes I can

Sometimes

But recently with my sleepless nights I've gotten less and less good at that

I mean seriously. Sleep deprivation is terrible for your mental state

Guyys, keep chat to only the RP.

Esko, if you want to drop Rob it should be fine. Unless Medora comes back there's not much use for him, right? (I think that was what he was made for right?) I would let someone else make a Fighter though, since some of your characters are just walking around.