chicbecause

OOC Seven Voices Academy

HERE IS YOUR OOC THREAD ARE YOU HAPPY?

UHUHUHUGHGHGHGHIHGIUHG

PLEASE STANDBY WHILE I COPY/PASTE/FIXLINKS TO ALL CHARACTER SHEETS AND APPLICATION FORMS

ERROR/ UNABLE TO COMPLETE TASK DUE TO BEING A HUGE B****

NO I'M JOKING, I'LL DO IT. JUST GIMME A SEC.*

APPLICATIONS

(Delete the parenthesis)

NAME:

UNIT NAME: (X-LESS EX. LOVELESS, BREATHLESS, BLOODLESS, ETC.)

SEX:

SEXUAL ORIENTATION:

APPEARANCE: (PICTURES WELCOME)

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION: (They have no ears/tail if the have lost their virginity. Pictures or description is fine)

FIGHTER/SACRIFICE:(?)

PERSONALITY: (LIST TRAITS/WRITE DESCRIPTION)

OTHER: (ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE TO SAY)

*AND BY SEC I MEAN THAT'S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN YOU DELUSIONAL FOOL.

Edited by chicbecause

IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT THIS RP IS MOVIE RATHER FAST, SO I WOULD LIKE TO STATE THAT RECAPS ARE FREE AND WILL BE GIVEN ON DEMAND, EVEN IF IT'S JUST BEEN LIKE, A PAGE SINCE YOU'VE BEEN UPDATED LAST.

Lol. I do have a question - how does a Sacrifice/Fighter know when they have found the other halfof their Unit? I'm really not sure how that works. Thanks wink.gif

They'll be automatically drawn to each other, and want to spend time with each other, and once their bond gets strong enough their Unit name will appear somewhere on their body. So they kinda have to be like;

"Yo, you're my best friend, and I found this tattoo on my hand this morning, so maybe like we have matching tattoos and that'll be cool"

May be a long shot but how are everyone's rooms arranged in relation to each other. Seems like everyone is on the same hall, which is good, but with all the talk of neighbors and across the halls, I have no idea who's room is where.

NAME: Tetsu

UNIT NAME: Zero

SEX: ???

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: ???

APPEARANCE: http://wallpaperswa.com/thumbnails/detail/...rswa.com_95.jpg

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION: Tail is long white and fluffy, ears are as shown.

FIGHTER/SACRIFICE: Sacrifice

PERSONALITY: Tetsu does not have the ability to feel pain, but is incredibly intrigued by it, and enjoys watching others in it. REst to be RP'd

OTHER: Zeroes do not have unique names and can be swapped and paired with other Zeroes easily.

Yuki and Joe are sooo f***ing adorable! ( make them kiss!)Also, Tesu looks super cool!

Edited by elpdraws

YUKI AND JOE!! I TOTALLY SUPPORT!! I TOTALLY AGREE WITH ELPDRAWS!!! Make it happen! NOW!! xd.png

Nooooo. Can't right now, Yuki already tried to hug him and it didn't work. Meh. Oh well. HE WILL TRY AGAIN TOMORROW.

Speaking of which, if you all could put your characters back in their dorm rooms I'm about to make some time censorkip.gif happen to move this baby along.

DO IT DO IT DO IT (Turns into the Ying Yang Wolf) DO IT RIGHT NOW!!! CHIC DO IT PLEASE WITHA CHERRY ON TOP!!!

YUKI WILL KISS JOE WHEN HE IS GOOD AND READY. DON'T RUSH THE LOVE. ((HAS BEEN PUSHING TO RUSH THE LOVE EVER SINCE RP STARTED))

Okay, before Esko goes to his dorm, I need polaristar to respond.

Poor sad Joe!!!!!!!! (Cries in corner.) I want Yuki to make Joe happy and then they can kiss!!!!!

Again, Tetsu is hot as censorkip.gif! Please put him in the rp super soon!

Edited by elpdraws

AHRG ELP. TETSU WILL GET IN THE RP AS SOON AS THE CHARACTERS GET IN THEIR F***ING DORMS. GOSH STOP RUSHING ME.

EDIT; Yes. I am known throughout the land for my amazing subtitles.

Edited by chicbecause