chicbecause

OOC Seven Voices Academy

OMFG ARE THEY WATCHING SEX MOVIES FTW?!?!

YUKI DIDN'T KNOW HE JUST GRABBED IT BECAUSE IT WAS PINK

AND IT'S GAY SEX GOSH ESKO GET IT RIGHT

you just called me chich, Sammmy. That's not my name. Chich, heehehehee

Edited by chicbecause

Cri cri ;-;

So here's my character:

Plus thanks a bunch for letting me join so late Chic ;-;

UNIT NAME:Voiceless (meaning she doesn't talk much, and keeps to herself?)

NAME: Medora Heartstrings

SEX:Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Straight

APPEARANCE: My profile picture. user posted image

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION: She has black ears and a black tail. ._.

FIGHTER/SACRIFICE: Fighter

PERSONALITY: She zones out a lot, and doesn't pay attention at all. When you talk to her she seems to be thinking about something else. She has a tendency to drop things, and smack into things. She's ADD (Alright there we go) . She's perceived to be rude, because she tends to not answer you. She doesn't have that much emotion.

OTHER: Ok, so I think I got it down, right? Sorry about that messup stuff earlier, and thanks for correcting me. c:

Edited by Medora_HS

Somethings.

Sexual orientation is not a yes or no thing. Is your character Straight, Gay, Bisexual, ect?

That is the only error. Then again, I am not too expirienced with pointing out tiny errors.

I forgot what the character limit is. Am I at my limit already? Because I could totally make a third

Some things you should edit in your form:

The name of your character. I think you accidentally cut it out on the sheet. It's supposed to be above the "Unit Name". So it should be Name then Unit Name underneath it.

Gender and sex are two different things. If your character is a female all around, then just say so in both the categories.

As Esko said, Sexual Orientation isn't a yes or no question. There are many sexualities, such as straight, gay, bi, asexual, etc. A quick google search can help you with this, or I can give you a link to help.

The "Fighter/Sacrifice" category is an important part to the character. In the first post, Chic explains what a fighter and sacrifice are.

DESCRIPTION: SACRIFICES

A Sacrifice is the name for the half of the Unit that takes the damage during a spell battle. The damage takes form as restrictions and bonds (chains/bandages/ropes/blindfolds/collars/handcuffs) Once the sacrifice is fully restricted, the battle is over and they have lost. However to counter this, the Sacrifice issues commands and controls the other half of the Unit, the Fighter.

DESCRIPTION: FIGHTER

A fighter is the half of the Unit that engages in the battle, using words and images to conjure up spells to damage the opposing Unit. The more powerful the images, or more eloquent the speech, the more powerful the spell. However, the Fighter takes orders from the Sacrifice, and is naturally compelled to obey whatever they say, in and out of battle. Going against the Sacrifice's orders would be like going against their very nature. It also weakens the bond between the two and minimizes the Unit's power.

If you have questions about what those are, then you can just say you do and ask for help with it.

If you have questions about anything, then feel free to ask. I'd love to help c:

Edited by littlelizzie

Yo Sammy, is there a character limit? Trying hard to find it in the rules, but I cant. HALP

I don't see anywhere where there's a character limit. I can ask Chic later though~ i also want to make another character hmm but she'd be a zero or blank or something

Edited by littlelizzie

I would like to jump back into this but I don't know where shadow went :/

Cri cri ;-;

So here's my character:

Plus thanks a bunch for letting me join so late Chic ;-;

UNIT NAME: Med

NAME: Medora Heartstrings

SEX:Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Straight

APPEARANCE: My profile picture (sorry I'm bad at description)

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION: She has black ears and a black tail.  ._.

FIGHTER/SACRIFICE: Fighter

PERSONALITY: She zones out a lot, and doesn't pay attention at all. When you talk to her she seems to be thinking about something else.  She has a tendency to drop things, and smack into things. She's just that kind of person who's really "ADHD" so she gets into trouble for moving around a lot. She's perceived to be rude, because she tends to not answer you. She doesn't have that much emotion.

OTHER: Ok, so I think I got it down, right? Sorry about that messup stuff earlier, and thanks for correcting me. c:

Okey, looks good but there are a couple things that need a little bit of working out.

For her appearance would you be able to put a link into the form to the original picture? Just so it will be larger and when I copy it onto the OP people will be able to see how she looks.

Her Unit name needs to be something-less. EX: Loveless, Sleepless, Breathless, etc. IT should also be reflective of her, as it's kind of their "True name"

Last thing; Could you maybe use a different word to describe her other then 'ADHD', just because it's a mental illness and shouldn't really be used as an adjective. Unless she does actually have ADHD, which it really doesn't sound like she does. ADHD doesn't mean you don't pay attention to things, it means you are hyperactive, impulsive and have trouble focusing, and is a mental disorder that people have to take medication for. Not that you are clumsy and stare into space a lot.

After that it looks good to go! smile.gif

EDIT:

-THERE IS NO CHARACTER LIMIT AS LONG AS YOU CAN KEEP UP WITH ALL OF THE CHARACTERS YOU HAVE. IF YOU START SLACKING OFF(LIKE I HAVE DONE WITH SHIN BUT WILL CORRECT ASAP) THEN YOU SHOULD PROBABLY DROP A CHARACTER OR SOMETHING.

-HS ANYONE PM'D CLAW? IF NOT I'LL MESSAGE.

Edited by chicbecause

I could, but I should let that job stay with the OP, which is you.

Once The Unit Name For Medora Is Decided, I Shall Make The Other Half Of Her Unit.

Medora, I think you might be thinking of ADD. My sis had a minor case of it years ago,many she had trouble paying attention. I think that is what it is

Alright, I changed it. Sorry for taking so long, and hopefully there aren't flaws. o-o

NAME: Edward Vermont

UNIT NAME: --

SEX: Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Graysexual

APPEARANCE: [X]

-eyes: arctic blue

-hair: black, thick, ringleted

-skin: pale

-height: 6'2"

-weight: 175 lbs

-build: ectomorph

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION:

-Pointy black dog-like ears

-A bushy tail with curly fur

FIGHTER/SACRIFICE: Fighter (Blank)

PERSONALITY:

Being the type to avoid contact with most people, Edward has built up an image which most simply accept for what it is (and which probably isn't too far from the truth anyway). He tends to project aloofness, staying away from people and their affairs, viewing them with disgust more often than not. While not unfriendly in a traditional sense, it is the consensus of most of the school that he doesn't want friends, as he tends to brush off anyone who tries to approach him. There are a select few people that he likes, but he came to most of them rather than the other way around. Teasing and gossip doesn't seem to affect him; it doesn't matter whether the talk is about his still in-tact ears and tail or if the insults are made up. Edward pays no heed to the words directed at him.

While it is true that he appears collected and distant most of the time, he is known to be passionate and sometimes downright terrifying in battle (which is only enhanced by his usual coldness). Whether a personal spat or something more organized, Edward prefers to take down his enemies quickly with precise and ruthless blows. However, this tactic only works well for him if his opponent goes down quickly, and once he's been angered, it is easy to frustrate and further infuriate him by countering or dodging his attacks. For the one or two who have had any kind of spar with him, this is Edward's most noticeable weakness. Otherwise, he is strong of both body and mind (as of yet, most of these 'battles' have been fistfights or sports such as boxing and fencing).

+ Impartial

+ Dedicated/Loyal

+ Unconfrontational (usually)

- Distant

- Calloused

- Bad-Tempered

OTHER:

-Came over from England with his parents

Excuse me if anything is wrong. The wiki for the anime (and the manga) didn't give much detail about how this world works.

Edited by ArchiosLukos

@ Medora-Uh, there are supposed to be at least one flaw. If there were none, you would have a Mary Sue, a perfect person, which is not allowed by any rp. Unless you mean the character SHEET.

SO

Looks good to me! Also there are two sound related Units: Soundless and Speechless. Just so you know.

ALSO

Now that I know, I shall make the other half of your Unit!

@Archios- okay, Units are kinda hard to explain. You can make your own, and there is a list of completed Units. Your Unit name can be Selfless, or Pridless or soemthing like that. It also has to at least somewhat relate to your character's personality. For example, my first character, Esko, is in the Speechless Unit, and he doesn't talk much. Or well, since his throat was slit and his vocal cords damaged. My second character, Tulvir....welp, I dunno. I need to dig up the sheet again to look.

And I plan on making a guy for Medora, and I am soooo tempted to make one for yours. I kinda wanna play a girl for once.

That good? I am sometimes REALLY bad at explaining stuff..

Oh, hey elpdraws. Next time you upload art, can you also upload it on Tinypic? CUZ my phone is bbbbBROKEN, and tumblr is blocked on the iPad.

@Esko, she meant with the sheet, and Archios specified in the Sacrifice/Fighter section that he is a Blank, meaning he won't have a Name until a Sacrifice is chosen for him.

@Medora; Looks goooooood! smile.gif

@Archios; Accepted!

I'm not sure what TinyPic is, and Tulvir is the other half of Aoko meaning he is Lifeless.

EDIT: Esko, Pleas reply on the IC.

Edited by elpdraws

Tinypic is a free image hosting site. It's useful for uploading photos to so you can use them on forum sites like this.

Yeah. AND it is one of the few image hosting sites that is not blocked by the school.

Ok, then. I'll try to remember to do that next time. *sIGH* I need to get to work on doing the other portraits... more people are joining meaning if I just keep pushing it back, I'll have a pile of things I need to do for VERY DEMANDING PEOPLE.*looks at chic*

Edited by elpdraws