FIGHTER/SACRIFICE: Sacrifice

PERSONALITY:

-She is very much a free spirit.

-Loves alcohol, borderline on unhealthy

-Ditto for drugs

-...Ditto for sex

-Manipulative

-dresses like a tom boy from the early 90's

-Many more but I can't think of them all to list.

OTHER:

It would be cool, but I remember how she is. Think my guy is the perfect fit o3o

Lemme get him

Edit: Seven Voices, meet Larry!

NAME: Lawrence Smith

UNIT NAME: Shameless ((sorry Shadow, but you poofed ))

SEX: Totally a dude

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Adorably Straight

APPEARANCE: Okay, I have a suckish drawing, but too lazy to get that up right now. For now, he is a tall kid with messy brown hair and blue eyes. He normally has a blue and grey hoodie, and jeans that are a little torn.

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION: It is a little complicated. His left ((or right, whatever my avatar's is)) is black, the other one is white. His tail is a wolf tail, white with black rings around it, sorta like a racoon. That good enough?

FIGHTER/SACRIFICE: Fighter

PERSONALITY: He is that studdery cute kid, always acting adorable. Rest to be rp'd, it is a wee bit complicated and I am terrible at personality descrptions

OTHER: Yes, Sky gets a virgin as a new partner xp Also, he calls everybody by a nickname all cutely. For example, Skyla would be Sky.

Oh, and just call him Larry.

^ There's him

NAME: Eskirurius "Esko" Arkus

UNIT NAME: Soundless

SEX: Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Straight(what's the fancy term for that?)

APPEARENCE: has pitch black hair, and his ears blend in. He is tall, and he usually wears clothes that almost completely cover his skin. He usually wears a scarf over his mouth, and he has bright green eyes that seem to burn into the soul when he glares.

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION: his ears and tail look like black wolve's ears and tail.

FIGHTER/SACREFICE: Fighter

PERSONALITY:

-distrusting to most

-quiet

-colorful-mouthed

-rest to be rp'do

OTHER: he was attacked by thugs once, and one thug cut his throat. Not to kill him, but it permanently damaged his vocal cords. That is why he would make a bad SACREFICE, and why he never talks often. When he does, his voice is raspy and his throat hurts. He wears the scarf to hide his scar mostly. Lvl 7 Note: This was made when I was a n00b

Tuls, with some edits

Ok see. MAH FORM! NOM ON MAH TASTY FORM!

NAME: Tulvir Derishin (I DONT EVEN KNOW)

UNIT NAME: Lifeless

SEX: Male (really, twice? -.-)

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Bisexual, but leans more towards girls (guys are backup lol)

APPERANCE: Tulvir is a tall kid with blue hair and eyes ((I think)). He often wears a blue hoodie and a grey scarf around his neck.He is standing at 5'11", he is almost 6'

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION: his ears and tail are like a white wolf's ears. His tail is nothing but a fluffy stub. You will see why.

FIGHTER/SACRIFICE: Sacrifice.

PERSONALITY: he has a moderate level of talkitevness, and he trusts anybody who doesn't look suspicious or people who he caught doing bad stuff. Rest to be figured out by me as we go along.

OTHER: some history for Ya: he was hurrying home when he saw a thug slitting the throat of another kid. Tulvir tried to interfere, but the thugs trapped him. However, this gave the other kid time to escape with his life. The thugs chopped off most of his tail, which remains a stump to this day. Other stuff for ya: he is obsessed with any kind of sweet. He never gained weight because he always exercised the sweets off.

Aww, shucks, I am keeping Rob. He is too fun xd.png

NAME: Robert [i NEED A LAST NAME HALP]

UNIT NAME: Voiceless

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Heterosexual

APPEARANCE: Yay

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION: His ears and tail are wolfish, and somehow blue with some small black splats

FIGHTER/SACRIFICE:Sacrifice

PERSONALITY: He is obviously quiet, but when he does talk, it is very deadpan and often times commanding. He often acts like he is in a leader position, always in charge. He can get pretty mad if you disobey him, but sometimes he likes to get into trouble. He is somewhat of an *ss. People were afraid to get close to him to see if he would warm up and stop being so bossy.

OTHER: err, nopers!

NAME: Joe Moriyama

UNIT NAME: Trustless

SEX: male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: pansexual (leans more towards males though)

APPEARANCE: Joe has dyed white hair and dark blue eyes. His hair is styled like this, and he runs his hands through his bangs often. He stands at 5'9'' and weighs about 135 pounds. He is nimble, and he has a nice grin. His typical outfit is something like this or something like this.

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION: He has no ears or tail.

PERSONALITY: Joe is a level headed boy, more or less. He has an aloof air around him, and he has hardly any friends (he has one friend, as of now). He tends to keep to himself and people find him unapproachable, and depending on his mood he may be grumpy or hostile when someone asks him something. He also has a sarcastic side to him and will say witty things. He doesn't really mean to come off as, well, mean but it sometimes just happens.  I guess one could say he is not the best at social interactions.

What he lacks in the social area he makes up for in intelligence. When he has free time he will either read, write in the journal he constantly has, or just people watch. He enjoys school and learning new things, and when he gets bored he may go on a knowledge quest. When romance is involved or when he gets embarrassed he becomes very idiotic and stutters, and he just generally gets very bad at talking.

OTHER: He calls everyone a nickname. And as I mentioned above, he carries around a notebook and writes whatever is on his mind in it. (He has ran into people because he was focusing on witing instead of walking before.) Also, he hates talking about his lack of ears and gets quiet when someone talks about relationships.

ahaha i edited Joe and he is now harder to talk to pffff

NAME: Kyou Tachibana (name means Apricot Wild Orange, if anyone's character wants to poke fun at it)

UNIT NAME: Truthless

GENDER: androgyne (doesn't care what pronouns are used on them, but likes when people use gender-neutral ones like they or ze)

SEX: male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: pansexual

APPEARANCE: Natural blond hair and dark blue eyes. They're hair is cut like this but its typically messy and not gelled like in the picture. They are 5'5'' and weigh 109 pounds (which is underweight for they're height), and if they bend over then they're backbone is clearly visible. They are pale and don't tan. They don't care what clothes they wear but don't dress flashy. The majority of the clothes they wear are gender neutral, but they occasionally wear more masculine ones.

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION: blond ears that are fluffy at the tufts, and a soft white tail that's of medium length. The tip of the tail is also kind of fluffy. (they may or may not be fake)

PERSONALITY: THEY'RE KIND OF COMPLICATED. They're personality is pretty much always fluctuating. Like, not kidding. One moment they'll be happy and smiling and friendly the next they'll be frowning and upset and hostile. They can be kind to anyone, or they can be incredibly harsh to anyone. Their general character is a person who is open to new things and can be spontaneous, but they have problems with people and always make a different impression to everyone they meet. They don't have any friends and they don't care (or do they?), and they don't understand how people make friends or how certain people can be nice/mean to others. They will keep up a facade for as long as they want too (or can) with everyone they talk too, but if that person finds out something about them that they don't want that person to know then they'll just shrug it off and become somewhat rude to the person who found out. They also are a huuuuge liar and don't know much about themselves. Because of their lying habits, people shouldn't take anything they say seriously (BUT NO ONES CHARACTER SHOULD KNOW THAT).

OTHER: This is a good quote for Kyou.

-- They tell little lies, and it's kind of a mystery as to if they tell big/important lies or not. Some things they hide from people (such as their family life) but some things are out in the open (such as their relationships with people).

-- They honestly just want to figure out who they really are, since a certain event that happened in their past made them really confused about their personality, sexuality and just general self.

-- They also get bored of people and then leave them alone somewhat easily. However, this is just a minor trait to their personality that will most likely get changed as the story progresses.

-- Kyou actually is very observant and intuitive, and as such can often times tell when someone is lying (or when they're emotions are being too emotional and hmm yeah).

Annnd Kyou yee

NAME: Edward Vermont

UNIT NAME: --

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Graysexual

APPEARANCE: [X]

-eyes: arctic blue

-hair: black, thick, ringleted

-skin: pale

-height: 6'2"

-weight: 175 lbs

-build: ectomorph

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION:

-Pointy black dog-like ears

-A bushy tail with curly fur

FIGHTER/SACRIFICE: Fighter (Blank)

PERSONALITY:

Being the type to avoid contact with most people, Edward has built up an image which most simply accept for what it is (and which probably isn't too far from the truth anyway). He tends to project aloofness, staying away from people and their affairs, viewing them with disgust more often than not. While not unfriendly in a traditional sense, it is the consensus of most of the school that he doesn't want friends, as he tends to brush off anyone who tries to approach him. There are a select few people that he likes, but he came to most of them rather than the other way around. Teasing and gossip doesn't seem to affect him; it doesn't matter whether the talk is about his still in-tact ears and tail or if the insults are made up. Edward pays no heed to the words directed at him.

While it is true that he appears collected and distant most of the time, he is known to be passionate and sometimes downright terrifying in battle (which is only enhanced by his usual coldness). Whether a personal spat or something more organized, Edward prefers to take down his enemies quickly with precise and ruthless blows. However, this tactic only works well for him if his opponent goes down quickly, and once he's been angered, it is easy to frustrate and further infuriate him by countering or dodging his attacks. For the one or two who have had any kind of spar with him, this is Edward's most noticeable weakness. Otherwise, he is strong of both body and mind (as of yet, most of these 'battles' have been fistfights or sports such as boxing and fencing).

+ Impartial

+ Dedicated/Loyal

+ Unconfrontational (usually)

- Distant

- Calloused

- Bad-Tempered

OTHER:

-Came over from England with his parents

OKAY GUYS. WE ARE GOING TO START AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SPRING SEMESTER.

WE NEED TO FIGURE OUT ROOM ARRANGEMENTS.

ALSO, WHO KNOWS EACH OTHER ALREADY.

Skyla really doesn't know anyone.

You can basically just draw a name from a hat.

She'll be abrasive reguardless.

NAME: Aoko Hinohara

UNIT NAME: Lifeless

SEX: female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Bisexual

APPEARANCE: http://i45.tinypic.com/akihs3.jpg She's around 4'10

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION: Her ears and tail are grey-white with bits of lavender at the base. Her ears look like the ribbons in her hair (shape/size) and her tail is around 3 1\2 feet long with short, soft fur.

FIGHTER/SACRIFICE: Fighter

PERSONALITY: Usually she's bubbly and cute but, despite her appearance, can also be extremely dark. She usually thinks in the third person, often in the form of commands and orders. The rest will be RP'd partially due to character development that will take place.

OTHER: She REALLY likes sweets ( but somehow, never seems to gain weight)

I'll add another character in a bit.

Joe knows of everyone (unless they're new) but he doesn't really converse with anyone. Kyou knows of everyone too but has made enemies, so if anyone wants to be enemies with them I'd be all for it~

And I said earlier I'd prefer Joe by himself, and I'm pretty sure Kyou is dorming with Tulvir.

Edit: Eyy Esko maybe Kyou will flirt with Tulvir, add some friction and stuff XD

Edited by littlelizzie

xd.png I WOULD DO THAT YEEEES

Bu still

My characters know nobody until they meet them

Edit: okee, if Kyou dorms with Tuls, then Rob and Esko will dorm together unless somebody wants one of their guys to do so

GUYS LARRY NEEEEEDS A ROOMATE

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

IT LOOKS TOP CHIC A++++

god you would not believe how hard it was for me to change my icon uGH

oh if anyone wants to be Joe's friend the spot is open pfff

IT LOOKS TOP CHIC A++++

god you would not believe how hard it was for me to change my icon uGH

oh if anyone wants to be Joe's friend the spot is open pfff

Which one of my characters would be a good friend for Joe? I think Larry is best, since he is friendly to everybody

hmm well it depends on who you want to have be friends with Joe BUT HE AND LARRY BOTH CALL PEOPLE NICKNAMES SO MAYBE--- if Larry does become Joe's friend then Joe won't be as bubbly but he'll be surrounded by bubbly people pff

Edited by littlelizzie

AAAHHHH BUT YUKI WANTS TO BE HIS FRIEND TOOOO

NO. HE WANTS TO BE JOE'S BOYFRIEND, GET IT RIGHT

LARRY AND JOE, BE FRIENDS

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAAAA! NEW CHARACTER!!!

NAME: Rin Kyoga

UNIT NAME: Lawless

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Pansexual

APPEARANCE: rinkyoga

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION: They're shaped like a wolfs ears and are really torn up and have lots of piercings. His tail Is like that of a stoats, also black with several peircings.

PERSONALITY: He's the guy who hangs out by himself and eats alone in the cafeteria. He's everyone's feared enemy and unwelcome friend. Most people aren't sure what to make of him. He'll pretty much do whatever he wants and doesn't really care for whatever emotional censorkip.gif the occasional girl will dump on him to get him to go on a date out of sympathy. He's usually cold to most people and will tell you what he thinks, no matter how mean or nice it may be, but only if you ask. He'll lie but tends to stay away from lies without motive. If he ever agrees to help you on something, he's probably planning something else for his own gain. He's very controlling and territorial. He keeps his emotions inside and is VERY reluctant to even give hints to what he's feeling. He typically doesn't show much of any emotion in his expressions. He can have completely uncharacteristic strokes of "kindness" giving good advice, offering help with homework, sometimes even offering temporary emotional support. But these are very seldom, usually just enough to keep the peace between himself and others.

OTHER: He was often physically abused by his parents till they died when he was 12. After that he lived with his cousin. He's not sensitive about it and doesn't really feel sad about is parents, seeing them as physical nightmares rather than people. He's partially responsable for their death but police never confirmed anything.

Edited by elpdraws

Wow. I like him! Though, I won't be making another unless nessecary xd.png

I think Rin and Kyou would get along pffff

AND ITS TRUE YUKI WANTS TO BE JOE'S BOYFRIEND CHIC SERIOUSLY GIRLY GET IT RIGHT

LARRY AND JOE WILL BE FRIENDS

what should have brought them together though?

YES IT IS TRUE. YUKI WANTS TO BE HIS BOYFRIEND. VERY MUCH. JOE SENPAI PLEASE LOVE HIM.

ELP, ACCEPTED.

I DUNNO SHOULD I KEEP SHIN OR NAW?

YUKI HAS GOTTA GET JOE'S ATTENTION FIRST CHIC. THEN JOE WILL LOVE HIM. MAYBE. PROBABLY. MOST LIKELY.

YOU CAN KEEP SHIN SHE'S FUNNY

DOES SHE HAVE ANYONE TO PARTNER UP WITH THOUGH?

SHE DOES NOT. BUT I'M THINKING I'LL PROBABLY DO SOMETHING REALLY TERRIBLE TO HER FOR PLOT REASONS IF NO ONE MAKES A FIGHTER FOR HER, SO ITS NOT A BIG DEAL.