chicbecause

OOC Seven Voices Academy

I'll do my best to get him done today, but my friend is staying at my house till around 5:00pm and I might have a thing going on from 6:00 to 10:00. I'm hoping that I don't. placing the lines and inking them in only takes around an hour, It's the coloring part that takes a while. Is Tulvir's hair black or dark blue?

Wah wah we wah

That's some good arts you got there

I never imagined anyone's characters in that style.

I always imagine characters as real people

Okay, I can wait. After all, we all have lives :3

Though I am excited

Oof. Well, since a lot of character's hair is black, I shall make it dark blue. Because anime logic.

Boom! just got the lines placed for tulvir. He'll be finished by tomorrow, that's when you can expect him to be uploaded.

I love it! He's sooo mad!!!!

EDIT:Joe and Tulvir are done. Sadly, I won't be able to upload them till tomorrow due to lateness and the fact that I'm tired.

Edited by elpdraws

Neerr-wait, they are done? YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAUAHAHAHAHAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAHEUEYEUEUEYEHEYETWYAUyayayauauaa

Yeah, I am eexcited.

Holy censorkip.gif . Tulvir looks AMAZING!!! It looks so accurate! I am so happy thank you! Love the cute little scarf and his adorable happy face and OH MY GOD I CAN JUST KEEP GOING DOWN AN INFINITE LIST! Tulvir just looks so In character it is amazing. MUCH SPARKLES WOW. NOW THAT SMILE CAN GIVE THE WHOLE FAIRY POPULATION DIABETES.

EDIT: SCOOT OVER YUKI HERE COMES TULVIR

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Love it Elp

Just curious, do you draw in any other styles?

Can't wait to see Skyla. Keep up the good arts

I can draw realistically but it's no fun. Once you have the basics of reality and how things look and function, you can pretty much distort and bend it however you like. So, yes, I am able to draw in other styles but manga style has the majority of my attention as of now. I'm wanting to move to Japan and become a mangaka once I'm old enough.

There will never not be jobs for artist that specialize in Manga, that's a good plan

I have nothing against your style, I was just wondering

Oh! Have you ever seen a spreadsheet of a manga artist's work schedule in 1980? It's ****ing bananas!

Sorry, my whole family has been making bad puns so now I can't tell whether you were saying that the spreadsheet was cool or that it was actually bananas....

Ouch. I bet none of them combined can match my grandpa and his puns

No you caught me.

the spreadsheet was having intercourse with bananas

Wowzers. I never want to see that...

Wow, the '80s.

*Sigh*

I said that the spreadsheet was f-ing bananas

you asked if I was making puns

pointing out that that wouldn't make sense, I used sarcasm to indicate the opposite

heres the damn work schedule

Think it's more recent than the 80's though

Glad I found everyone's weakness though

Edited by padfoot

Yeah. Awesome you found a weakness -__________-

That is bananas, though!

That right there is why I could never be a professional artist. The whole "work 'till you crash" style isn't my thing.