chicbecause

OOC Seven Voices Academy

Skyla is still going to be an unbearable censorkip.gif* to everyone, including whatever pretty boy that ends up being Shin's fighter.

We'll probably have to skip that over and just say it happened during the time skip. AND JOE SHOULD REALIZE FIRST SO HE HAS TO BREAK THE NEWS TO YUKI ALL CUTE-LIKE.

And Skyla is actually great and I love her so much.

okok and just curious question the Unit's don't have to be near each other to realize they're a pair, right? like they can just be thinking about the other and then BOOM you are now a unit congrats

The name appearing is actually kinda random, it can happen lie Cyrus and Sky's did, or after a week of knowing each other it'll appear while they're sleeping or something. And they don't really HAVE to be near each other, but it's probably better if they are.

Yeah Skyla and Cyrus have a kismesis thing going on that I'm really excited to start getting in to

Ok see. MAH FORM! NOM ON MAH TASTY FORM! I am allowed to do dis, correct?

NAME: Tulvir Derishin (I DONT EVEN KNOW)

UNIT NAME: Lifeless

SEX: Male (really, twice? -.-)

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Bisexual, but leans more towards girls (guys are backup lol)

APPERANCE: Tulvir, exept he has the ears and tail, and he doesnt have the owl. He is standing at 5'11", he is almost 6'

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION: his ears and tail are like a white wolf's ears. His tail is nothing but a fluffy stub. You will see why.

FIGHTER/SACRIFICE: Sacrifice.

PERSONALITY: he has a moderate level of talkitevness, and he trusts anybody who doesn't look suspicious or people who he caught doing bad stuff. Rest to be figured out by me as we go along.

OTHER: some history for Ya: he was hurrying home when he saw a thug slitting the throat of another kid. Tulvir tried to interfere, but the thugs trapped him. However, this gave the other kid time to escape with his life. The thugs chopped off most of his tail, which remains a stump to this day. Other stuff for ya: he is obsessed with any kind of sweet. He never gained weight because he always exercised the sweets off.

((Oh noes am I too late? Am I?))

OKAY GUYS. I HAVE THIS FIGURED OUT.

CYRUS NEEDS TO GET TAKEN TO THE INFARMARY

ALICE NEEDS TO REALIZE SHE'D ESKO'S SACRIFICE

THEN WE DO THE TIME SKIP TO THE VERY IMPORTANT LECTURE GIVEN BY THE BLIND A-HOLE RITSU

AND THEN THERE WILL BE SOME PLOT S***.

THAT IS THE PLAN.

TELL ME IF I MISSED ANYTHING OR IT DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU GYS OR SOMETHING I DUNNO I SUCK AT PLANNING

EDIT: THOSE NEW CHARRIES ARE ACCEPTED.

Edited by chicbecause

YES CYRUS NEEDS MEDICS AND SADLY NOT YUKI'S UNLIMITED CUTENESS

I TOTALLY AGREE ALICE NEEDS TO REALIZE

WHY IS RITZU AND A HOLE

WHAT PLOT S****

I AGREE WITH YOUR PLAN

YOU DIDNT MISS A THING

EDIT: YAY NEW CHARRIES

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

You do? Great!

Speaking of Tulvir, he should be arriving shortly.

Another thing: I forgot about Esko's colorful mouth. Well, it should come out shortly, he hasn't wormed up yet...

Another thing: when will we include the new charries?

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

We patiently await your works of literature regarding Master Ritsu.

I might as well soon post a blurb with Tulvir so elp can post

Totally. I didn't post Tulvir cuz I don't wanna double post

Awww. Hey elp! I introduced Tulvir to the rp!

Yeah, I'm working on a reply right now. Super sorry for the wait. While Chic is grounded I'm, like, kinda grounded but mostly not. I'm just not supposed to be on the internet.