chicbecause

OOC Seven Voices Academy

Its exactly as Shadow says. Something happened in his past that he hates talking about. He hates that he doesn't have ears and tries to hide it. He isn't a virgin, but he didn't lose his virginity by choice.

I could draw a few too, and they wouldn't be digital (because no computer). I may download the things I need for drawing digitally on my moms computer though...

Yoo I knew it. Poor Joe ;-;

So let's do this, I'll draw everybody and post them sporadically. Any requests on who to post first?

You should totally draw Joe because 1) he is my icon and 2) he suffers from his past and totally not because I am a proud mother creator of him.

Or if you don't want to its fine haha

Hey, polaristar, should Esko ask Alice if she might be his Sacrifice, or should Alice ask? Or should it wait?

Doesn't matter to me, Esko can ask. Alice wouldn't be that bold wink.gif have to go to piano now.

Awwwww.

((Polar: reminder, our 1x1? I understand you have a life, but please....))

I like it! It is very, VERY close to what I imagined. Thanks!

JJJOOOEEEE! And YUKIIIIII!

SO I DID A THING

Feel free to comment

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Sorry for da double post, but....

Hey Polar, when should our charries find their tattooes? And should the word be Soundless or Talkless?

Soundless is already a unit name, so I was actually thinking that Speechless makes more sense, lol. Could we do that instead? And idk when, you can decide wink.gif

OMG GUYS THE DRAWINGS TOTES ROCK I AM SO HAPPY THIS HAS FANART WHAT

Also, would anyone like to volunteer to make a Sacrifice for elp's character?

I'd ask for Shin too, but my mind has already come up with a really sad story arch for her so she's gonna be alone forever unless someone really wants to make a fighter for her, then I can ditch the sob story I guess.

I could make a fighter for Shin if you want, but it doesn't really matter to me tongue.gif I have a char I could use but it's really up to you

Edited by polaristar

BUT GUYS WHAT ABOUT ELP

SAMMYYYY WE ALREADY HAVE A UNIT TOGETHER SO I SHOULD PROBABLY MAKE ONE WITH POLAR BUT ONLY IF SHE REALLY WANTS TOO 'CAUSE I STILL LIKE SHIN'S SAD ARCH.

*Rushes in* I WILL MAKE A CHARACTER FOR ELP'S CHARACTER! *cape flows in the wind*

Tell me more about elp's charry.

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

NAME: Aoko Hinohara

UNIT NAME: Lifeless

SEX: female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Bisexual

APPEARANCE: http://i45.tinypic.com/akihs3.jpg She's around 5'3

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION: Her ears and tail are grey-white with bits of lavender at the base. Her ears look like the ribbons in her hair (shape/size) and her tail is around 3 1\2 feet long with short, soft fur.

FIGHTER/SACRIFICE: Fighter

PERSONALITY: to be RP'd

OTHER: She REALLY likes sweets ( but somehow, never seems to gain weight)

I SHALL TAKE THE TASK UPON MYSELF! that and I really want to play a guy

NAME: Erik Thompson

UNIT NAME: Sightless

SEX: Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Heterosexual

APPEARANCE: Erik is 6 foot 5, well muscled, and probably one of the most intimidating guys you’ll ever see.

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION: His ears and tail is like a cat's and is this color.

FIGHTER/SACRIFICE: Fighter

PERSONALITY: Erik is pretty much the nicest guy you’ll ever meet. He’s the guy your parents wish you’d marry - kind, loving, selfless, protective - pretty much the whole package. Oh, and leather. He likes leather.

OTHER: Usually wears something like this or this.

Phew. There. Shin and Erik are like complete opposites lol

Edited by polaristar

psst im pretty sure the oldest he could be is 18 cause they still have to go to school

just saying

i could be wrong

EDIT: also chic when should yuki and joe realize their each others partners?

Edited by littlelizzie

Are we doing the Unit lecture anytime soon?

Not to rush things but it feels like we are killing time.

AH YUKI AND JOE SHOULD REALIZE THEY ARE PARTNERS SOON BECAUSE I HAVE TO DO SOME PLOT STUFF AND THEY'LL NEED TO BE ABLE TO FIGHT.

EDIT: POLAR HE LOOKS GREAT BUT SHIN WON'T SAY THE SAME BEACUASE SHE'S BLIND AND CAN'T SEE HIM.

EDIT:OH YEAH, WE ARE GONNA DO THE UNIT LECTURE AS SOON AS EVERYONE CAN WRAP UP THEIR BUSINESS. SO POL, PROBABLY DON'T BRING THE NEW GUY IN UNTIL AFTERWARD.

Edited by chicbecause

OKAY should joe realize it or should yuki also it should be in a hard to see pleace LIKE THE BACK OF THEIR NECK AHAHA

are we going to do the "yuki and joe being late to class together" thing or no?