RavenWolf1010

The Light and the Dark

Vorgin watched her, surprised at her attitude towards him, "I haven't done anything for this. I don't need it." Lifting his arm, he felt the weight and swung it around.

"...Why help me when you know I'll use this to kill?"

"Why kill except in self defense?"

"Because I hate everyone and everything."

Dotzrus laughed, "Keep telling yourself that. I'm sure you'll learn differently."

Edited by Dotzrus

Sarah grabbed his arm and ran her finger along the blade. "Blood has tainted this one three years ago when robbers broke in to my home thinking I was a helpless blonde girl. I dyed my hair since then but still, I rammed this through his gut. I see my own rage in you, the bitter anger I held so deep in me until I came across that Angel.... that is why I give it to you. You may think so, but your mind is to clouded with hatred to see it clearly, it took me a while to figure it out. You aren't alone....even when you want to be you aren't.... take care Vorgin.." She stepped back and let him go at that point. "I live here in the penthouse apartment... if you wish to talk, come here in the morning or evening. I'll be here..."

Vorgin looked at her, finding himself stare not her eyes. She was dead serious. Never had he met anyone like this and he had no idea what emotion he was feeling. The anger was there, but whenever she talked to him, he was focused on her and not his anger. With a quick nod, he walked over to the edge of the roof, wings outstretched. "...I guess it would be ok if I--"

Dotzrus made his way and kicked Vorgin off the building, "No need to waste time Romeo. Go home." Surprised at first, Vorgin spat and flew to his home hidden in the city. Turning back to Sarah, Dotzrus opened his wings, "Are you sure there isn't more you see in him besides your past?"

Sarah smiled wagging her finger at him. "Now now Dotz, I am only a mere mortal.... why would I want a demon?.....you better get going now... go on home..." She put on a cute innocent look. "Fly little birdie go on back home." She pushed him to the edge with the help of the ice.

Dotzrus smiled, "Why would my parents want each other? Mortals marry more angels and demons than angels and demons marry each other. I was just curious." Opening his wings, he shot off the roof and towards the mountains as black and white feathers fell from where he stood.

Sarah picked up Vorgin's discarded blade and headed in to her apartment and into her office setting it on the stand that was now empty of the previous blade. She placed the book back on its shelf and made herself some tea in her kitchen. "Simply a demon might look at me differently then mortal men..." She lounged on the couch watching the news laughing when they said about what caused the explosion.... She knew who actually caused it. She turned it off and closed her eyes resting for a moment.

"My father did too, but he didn't know how to take care of one. You caught me, guilty as charged I guess...." Malak looked at the floor. "No. I want out of here not gonna happen with the pain I have."

___

"Yah well I have a damned good reason to be grumpy. But they see my hair, eye and horns and don't even give me a chance... not unlike you angels I suppose."

"You just need some rest." She emphasized heavily on the rest part. "Which means no wandering. You should be able to be out of here by tomorrow afternoon. I'm working the night shift as well tonight, so if you want, I could keep you company." Raven hung the chart back on the foot of his bed and then scribbled something on the other charts she carried.

"Well lucky for us, we can hide our wings. Humans can never tell the difference." She spoke without a filter, and quickly hung her head ashamedly. "Sorry... Why don't other demons look like you then?"

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Malak sighed. "I suppose....you can if you want... not much of a sleeper..." he fingers the beads on his wrist. "Swing by if you want to talk."

____

"They can hide it, the horns and such. Sure I can wear a cap, but no one's hair is white, and no one normal has gold eyes... or eye... my dad took my other one when I interrupted his murder in a ally. I had Meela kill him. Yah he gave me my dogs and hand made my weapon, but I never knew him, and he sliced his own son's eye out. What kind of father dose that?...." He sighed and stopped his six foot seven frame hunched. "I'm a half demon. Full ones hate a half breed mutt."

Vorgin made it to his home. A worn down house that the public would never go into to. Removing his newly giving blade and some other clothes, he relaxed on he couch, trying to process what happened. Sighing, he laid back and closed his eyes.

Dotzrus flew towards the mountains, a noticeable spot in the sky, he knew this was a time to make himself known. Angels and Demons should know the perfection they can create together.

Sarah slept for a while and woke up. She should do something tonight, a club perhaps.... She got ready, slipping a dagger under her dress and headed to the club for a while.

Seeing that he was out of beer, Vorgin grumbled and got up. Hiding his wings and putting on a long coat, he walked out of his house to the local club for some booze. He spat as he could hear the music they played, "Stupid human kids... no wonder other demons love these clubs for eating sin."

Sarah was on the floor really enjoying herself, if a man got to close, she stomped on his foot making him back away. Soon she was at the bar drinking straight whisky on the rocks swirling the ice ball around in the glass humming the music, the two seats next to her where empty, having slapped the last man who sat there off his stool. Still, a few kept eyeing her and watching her drink.

Vorgin walked in through the crowd of dancing people. Shoving his way to the bar, he ordered two beers. Beers in hand, he made his way to one of the corners, drinking while scanning the room. He saw a group of guys looking at someone but he couldn't make out who, nor did he care.

One of the guys offered to buy Sarah's next drink. She took him up on his offer only to be kind. Twenty minutes later the man was half carrying half dragging Sarah passed Vorgin. She saw him and pulled away from the man sitting next to the demon. "Enjoying the view? Ah a beer drinker. I prefer Crown myself but I will go for a bottle of Negra Modelo once in a while... it's the really dark stuff..." The man grabbed her arm tightly so she winced. "Sorry my girlfriend here had a bit to much to drink.. we're just heading home...." Sarah rolled her eyes. "Can you believe him? I only had two glasses of whiskey. Don't worry, I won't hurt him.... much..." She giggled devilishly and leaned in close. "He slipped me something........ you know... you are a incredibly sexy little demon....." She giggled again as the man managed to drag her away.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Vorgin flinched in surprise when he saw Sarah. She seemed a bit drunk or something as the man dragged her away. He sat there a few seconds processing what was going on... "...censorkip.gif..." Getting up quickly, he decided to follow them to make sure Sarah was okay. I can't believe I'm doing this... I guess it will repay her for not killing me when that freak knocked me out... Sticking to the shadows, his demonic aura hid him in the darkness.

Sarah seemed to be a bit to bold of her abilities. The man was bleeding from his thigh, her dagger was several feet away and he had her pinned hand on her slender neck making it harder for her drunken drugged noddy to fight. "Filthy son of a censorkip.gif*....." She choked out.

Oh so that's how we play... Quickly walking over to them, Vorgin grabbed the attackers neck and lifted him off the ground. "Your neck seems more fragile than hers is... sucks for you." Using pure demon strength, he tosses the man against a nearby wall. Slamming his fists together he yelled at the man, "Get up!"

((Easy on the machine gunning. Worst comes to worst, keep it in one post.))

The resident nodded. "Alright. Until later then..." She waved, and rushed out of the room. A singed, obsidian feather dropped in her wake.

"Well couldn't you use some magic?" Rain had found that pretty much all demons, half or full, had some control over magic. As he launched into a story about his father, she remained quiet. She had no experience, and wasn't sure how to offer consolation.

((I think I'm going to add another character at some point.))

((Sorry!! I'm really loving Sarah.... xd.png ))

Sarah slid down the wall coughing holding her neck. "Thanks... I guess......just knock him out, if anything I'll kill him later. Damned drugs... making me feel woozy...." She shook her head, her light blue hair slipping out of her bun, a few loose curls framed her face.

The man glared at Vorgin and growled. "The censorkip.gif* is mine, I got her first, go back inside and get one for yourself!"

"Filthy ****ing censorkip.gif***.....Vorgin kick is sorry ass.... not that you need to be told twice you sexy demon you..." The drug made her giddy and she giggled again.

Malak got up and got the feather, then laid down looking at it. Before he realized it, he was asleep and dreaming again, the nightmare returning from that morning.

Madigan opened his hand, fire dancing about his fingers. "And I'm immune to a certain level but that's it. " He continued walking up the mountain. "See? I keep my word, I'm still walking aren't I?" He was painting though and was moving slower, the only reason he didn't stop was the thought of the Angel's sword piercing him and his dogs.

Vorgin coughed when being sexy out of embarrassment. Shaking his head he walked closer to the man. Being fight demon, any punches or kicks the man would throw at him would do absolutely nothing since normal mortal strength is nothing. He would let the man have a few free hits and response with the exact same attacks, but with full demon strength to back them up. "You should have left when stabbed in the leg idiot..."

"What's up with you?" Her interest took a fancy in his struggling to breath. "Is it the altitude?" The angel, used to flying high above a 747's cruising altitude, could not sense the thinning of the air.

After making her rounds, Raven headed to the cafeteria and picked up some coffee. Immediately, she recoiled in disgust at the bitter taste, and settled for a hot chocolate. Either way, she shouldn't have been drinking it, for a surgeon needs a steady hand. And you never knew when a surgery might pop up. The doctor grabbed some food, and a cherry Jello cup for Malak, and headed towards his room.

The man took a good look at Vorgin, swallowed hard, then turned and ran down the ally and out of sight. "Cowered! Vorgin would you bring me my knife please? It's a pretty thing and I don't want to lose it. What's the matter.... never been called sexy before? I'm surprised you haven't, you're one hellofa looker that's for sure, a deliciously sexy demon! Cursed drugs, I can hold down five glass of strait whiskey before getting like this but these damned drugs are strong... my mouth has no filter.." She stood her legs shaking, and straightened her strapless black dress that hugged her curves quite nicely. "Men.. they see a woman with a body like mine and want her to be theirs, even for a night. I can't believe woman work so hard and get implants to have a body like mine, hell I could be a prissy little supermodel if I wanted to be."

Madigan growls and sat down taking off his pack and getting out food. "No... I've been walking from this morning to night fall with a small break in between for breakfast at lunch time. I'm starving, tired and sleepy. I can't fly up the mountain, I have to hike up there."

Malak was deep in his nightmare. He was sweating, and murmuring in multiple languages, painting like he was running from something.... or someone.... when raven came in his room he jolted awake eyes lime green and glowing the name of his sword on his lips but he didn't say it, looking wild eyed and frightened.

At this point Vorgin didn't take anything she said seriously. She was so out of it and her rant was proof of this. Helping her to her feet, he handed her the closed knife. "You should go home now... If more people see you as you are... I'm not in the mood to kill every guy within three blocks of you." He was half tempted to run after the man and blow up his house, but his mind told him to stay with Sarah. It was odd. Her once calming voice was broken by her slurs and other signs of being drugged.

She drew the curtains of the room shut, and then crossed over towards him, setting the food and drinks on the rolling table nearby. "Are you alright?" She asked, her eyes scanning over him. Snatching a rag resting on a chair, she gently dabbed his forehead of the sweat that had accumulated.

Sighing, Raven leaned back against a skinny tree, it fitting between her wings on her back. "Maybe you should eat and rest then. Wouldn't want you to keel over before you're out of my jurisdiction." A small smile played across her lips as she her armor changed to normal clothes.

"I can't walk..... "She took back her knife and stumbled a few steps before leaning against the wall. She bent down and picked up her clutch. "I could call a friend to pick me up.... " She turned and stumbled back to him, she was so small compared to him, even when she was in high heels, she had to pull on his shirt twice to bring down his head. She kissed his cheek, her light pink lipstick staining it. She looked in his eyes, dead serious, and it was clear the words where not affected by the drugs and booze. "Thank you for rescuing me back there Vorgin... I really do appreciate it....." She let go and turned leaning against the wall and called her friend.

Malak was shivering, her shook his head at a loss for words at the moment. After he calmed his racing heart, he found them again. "I've had that dream before... but each time it gets worse.....I've tried everything to help me sleep... nothing works..."

_________

"Thank you for your kind consideration..." Madigan's voice dripped with sarcasm. He ate some bread and cheese, feeding the dogs first before himself, he gave the Angel a small piece without a word. He then pulled out his sleeping bag and took off his trench coat and shirt folding them and using them like pillows. He took off his eye patch his scarred back to Rain. He had scars everywhere on him, his strong arms, chest back, all had a few marks on them.