RavenWolf1010

The Light and the Dark

Madigan stopped and turned again studying the two angels. "Shouldn't you be helping? You Don't want demons in the city, well you're doing a s***y job at it when clearly a full demon did that... I'm only half. As I said I'm leaving, I'm sick of humans..... demons too. I have my reasons too. " He turned and nearly lost them up the mountain amongst the trees, even Meela knew to stay close to Madigan.

((Can I make a human, she is gifted with a power of ice and calming voice from an angel who died... but she's just a human..((fyi, all my characters can be romantically involved, if only you can get to the stubborn ones.. wink.gif))

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Feeling the building sway, Vorgin knew it wouldn't last too much longer. Gathering up his strength, he ran forward at Raven. Grabbing her, he pushed her back, throwing them both out of the building through a weakened wall. And then... Falling. Vorgin held Raven by the neck and shoulder in an attempt to use her to vision the impact from the fall. In a flash of black and white, Vorgin was sent flying into a wall with a crash. Raven in turn could feel that she was flying while being carried. The mysterious man with a demon and angel wing, carried Raven to the top of the building where he had been perched.

((Sure.))

The wolf hacked violently, now free of the smokey environment. But how? Spots had been dancing before her eyes as she was on the verge of passing out. Then there was just air, rushing all around her. She was flying? Or falling? Blindly struggling, she tried to twist free of the grasp.

(("I believe I can fly... I believe I can touch the sk-" WHAM.))

"Watch your tongue." She hissed, narrowing her eyes. "There were others dispatched to it already." The angel watched without much surprise as he took off. A hungry glint appeared in her eyes, and her storm grey wings snapped open. "Oh fun, a chase. Come on, Ter." Her broad wings snapped downward sending her sailing into the air.

The man gently placed Raven on the roof and stepped back. He took some time to observe the angel. Leaning over her, he placed a warm hand on her head and glowed. Her burns and cuts slowly healed and she changed back into her human appearance. Before she could see him better, he flew off.

The angel rose groggily, and looked around. What the heck happened? The building that she'd been in was now collapsing. And yet, she was on an opposing roof, with no memory of getting there. "What the..." She checked over her arms for burns, and then hefted off her armor to see if her side had any scars. Nothing. There was nothing. Scratching her head, Raven brought her knees to her chest with a sigh. That had been a close call. While she couldn't die, she still could have been seriously injured, and even had to go back to The Kingdom as her more human form was fixed.

Username: Aroara

Name: Sarah Johnson

Species: human

Personality: to be rped

Appearance: Sarah

Weapons/ Powers: Was given powers of Ice (anything she touches would freeze if she wills it) and calming presence (can calm a angry lion by being nere it. Never tried it on a demon)

History: She found an angel close to death and she tried to save her, but the angel gave her two powers before she passed. (Rest will be in rp)

Other: because of her calming ability, she is always at peace, and can never be afraid of anything. She works at a zoo.

____

Madigan was sitting on a log eating his breakfast when they found him farther up the mountain.

A blackened hand reached over the edge of the building as Vorgin climbed up. His wounds leaked a black essence that rose into the air. His eyes grew red and his fists erupted into flames. "Try to run censorkip.gif*? No one ignores me a lives to talk about it. I'm going to rip you apart and then your coward friend!"

"Stop!" She snarled, facing him off boldly. Her clothing shimmered, replaced with normal clothes as her armor was too hot to wear. "Look at what you're doing. You're hurting people, and for what? Some sick pleasure?!" She balled her fists in anger. "You're the real coward! You can't even face yourself!" The angel was fuming, and a dark aura surrounded her. Her eyes, a molten silver, stared down the demon.

Sarah walked to the top of the building to read on her book. When she got there she blinked at the angel and demon and the view of the burning building a few blocks away. "Excuse me... I don't mean to intrude but I have to ask you to take your fight elsewhere please. There are young children in this building and many elderly, the death toll would be more today if you don't move...." she spoke calmly, unusual for a human. Her blue eyes held no surprise or fear.

Vorgin glared at Raven with pure rage. It took him by surprise when he heard the human speaking. Shaking his head he spat, "Screw this building and the people inside. Everyone dies at some point, and today that honor goes to this ugly angel!"

Sarah tilted her head thoughtfully and walked closer to them her large blue eyes fixed on the demon, they looked sad. "True, everything fades, but who are you to challenge fate, and hold the fate of others. You who judge would be judged yourself......" She stood a foot away from him, studying him sadly. "Such anger you have. A terrible burden anger is, the weight of hatred on a lonely heart that aches.....Sadness and fear turn to rage, but is such rage directed toward other people who can't see the pain, or yourself for feeling in such a way?" She spoke softly.

Vorgin looked at her with anger but not aggression. The only driving him now is the pain from his wounds and hate for the angel, "I don't need a human telling me about my life!" His body and mind conflicted over the situation. His mind felt the smooth touch of her words and were filled with sadness, but his body ached and burned from the rage and fire. He wanted to kill them both but hesitated. His gauntlet blade outstretched, he raised his arm ready for a kill blow on the girl. Looking into her sad but unfearful eyes, the conflict grew bigger. Body versus mind. Closing his eyes with a yell, he swung down with full force.

The sound of clashing metal rang from the roof as a flurry of black and white feathers sweeped seemingly from nowhere. The man watching from the roof stood next to Sarah and Vorgin, one arm parrying the blade with one of his katanas. A blank expression as he stared at Vorgin. opening his eyes, the demon saw his strike was blocked. His eyes shot from Sarah to the man as his anger returned.

Yelling aloud, "Who the hell are you!" Without a word, the man sweeped at Vorgin's leg making him fall to the ground. He hit the ground with a grunt to be swiftly punched in the face by the man. Vorgin now laid there unconscious. Standing up the man looked down at the demon speaking with a dark emotionless voice, "Such passion in his anger. Certainly would be a waste to kill."

"He closed his eyes..... how strange...." She didn't flinch when the blade came at her, and watched when the cross breed stopped him and knocked him out. "Indeed.....But it seems I was correct." She knelt, placing her hands on the demons burns and iced them, so they where soothed and no longer hurt. Then she pulled a mini first aid kit out of her skirt pocket and bandaged his wounds. She was a kind soul, and helped anyone or anything, even if it almost killed her, although she saw a hesitant glimmer in his eye.

The darkness in the man's voice faded as he sighed and leaned against the wall. "Angel... you questioned the reason for a demon doing something evil, yet you know that demons are naturally born in evil. Why not strike him down without question like other angels?" He then looked at the girl who cared for Vorgin's wounds. "Your voice is not your own human, a unique gift mixed with your bravery. Might I know both your names?" His wings folded behind him and disappeared completely.

Edited by Dotzrus

"An angel gave me this power as she lay on her deathbed. Her heart was punctured, and couldn't heal. My name is Sarah...." She smiled at the half-Angel and continued to tend to vorgin's wounds with skillful and gentle hands, her knees where on his bladed gauntlet in case he woke and tried to attack her again.

The man smirked and watched her work, "Sarah huh? Beautiful name, and an interesting back story." Taking a metal note he walked over to them. "Why a human would help a pure demon who was willing to kill you. Are sure it's the best idea to heal him... or is it because he hesitated that you find a reason to show forgiveness?" Kneeling next to her and motioning her to move, he removed the gauntlet blade and put it to the side.

"I see myself in him. I moved here after I got my powers to start a new life. I was once an orphan, who was in foster homes that weren't to kind to me. I killed my first man when I was ten, he tried to force himself on me, so I stabbed him to death. I was good, and left nothing that could be traced to me behind. I was bitter and angry at the world for ignoring the obvious hurts of a young girl... but with this power, I no longer felt angry or any fear, just peace. So yes, his hesitation lead me to think I could forgive him, and help him to see that the same rage he harbors so deep in his soul has been felt by the very humans he deemed lower than himself......" She glanced at the half-Angel and looked at him. "Why do you ask?"

He sat back with a smile on his face, "I... take interest in the motives and choices others make. Being who I am, I store these things in my heart, whether I learn something new, or use them for teaching. Unique individuals always put a smile on my face, it's a sign that times are changing into something more... to my liking. A demon engulfed by rage beyond most demons. A girl with an Angel's voice and a kind heart, and an Angel who doesn't cut demons down at first sight unlike most of her kind. It's like my birthday on this roof!"

Sarah laughed. "My heart can't harbor bitterness toward men anymore so I decided to do something different. I try to get angry, but it fades quickly. If not for the angelic voice of mine, many more bodies of men who deserved to die would have appeared in this city. The Angel.... I think I've seen her at the hospital... though I think it's best if you both leave before this demon wakes." She took off her jacket and folded it placing it under his head.

The man nodded no, "No. I do not fear him. If he attacks me, I will beat him. Every fuse has it's limit, I am going to test how long his fuse is before it burns out. Then we might be able to actually talk to him when he has no energy to fight or be enraged. He is a sloppy fighter, he can't touch me." He waited for her to finish, the man noticed one of his arm wrappings was loose and tightened it.

Raven shied away from his question, taking a few steps back. Then the human spoke up, and she took her cue, slipping away. Her feathers, having been damaged in the fire, could not catch the air as she leapt from the side of the building. Awkwardly maneuvering herself, the angel landed with a crash on the neighboring building's fire escape. Of course she felt guilty, being a doctor and all, for not helping. But too many hands could just complicate things.

Grunting, she hauled herself up, her shoulder throbbing, and then shimmied her way down and back into the street. Fear pricked at the nape of her neck. Up on the roof when she'd been facing off the demon, she'd felt... scary powerful. With a slight shake of her head, she headed for the hospital. In her place, she'd given a resident her healing powers to help with the crisis as she left to cut the hydra's head off to avoid more casualties. And this, had been the reason she'd been so weak, unable to heal herself, even now.

"Or he might just fall asleep....I almost calmed him. How about you stay out of sight and I'll talk to him, I am not defenseless myself. " Sarah smiled softly a glint in her eye.

_____

Madigan finished eating his breakfast. "Mortals have to eat sometimes" he stated and moved getting up and walked on.

_____

Malak was up and moving about, much to the nurses panic and protests. He wondered about the kids area, telling them jokes and doing magic tricks to make them smile.

Shrugging the man takes steps towards the edge of the roof, "And what if he runs, what then? Surely you can't fly unless the dead angel gave you those too."

Edited by Dotzrus

Before entering through the worker's access door on the side of the building, she pulled her messy, singed hair into a bun, and then changed her clothes. Stepping through, she sought out the doctor who she'd bestowed her powers upon, and retracted them, and then went on to check her patients. Thankfully in the chaos, no one noticed her absence. Now that it had calmed, she ventured to her most recent patient's room. "How are you feeling?" She said brightly, finally feeling at ease now she had her full range of powers again. Looking over the boy, she saw that his color had returned. Had he been human, Raven wouldn't let them be discharged for a good two weeks. But by the looks of him, he could go home later tonight.

((Aw, sorry chic. Maybe another time? :c ))

Rain alighted down and shook her head, crossing her arms at the sight before her. "Got any more of that?" She was starved in this semi-mortal human body.

Edited by RavenWolf1010