RavenWolf1010

The Light and the Dark

(Sorry edited!))

Sarah shook her head. "That's why you stay close but out of sight. If he runs knock him out again... I'm sure you could manage that..."

((I'd love to RP with you guys, I just can't handle the speed of this, being busy with school and all. Rave, are you possibly interested in a 1x1?))

((I saw but I wasn't finished with Malak's and edited it.))

Malak was seeing the kid he dragged out of the car, his room was empty having sent the sisters back to the convent. He sat by the boy walking to him, using his hands, around his wrist was a rosary, of pressed red and white petals for beeds and on a gold chain. Instead of a cross though, it has a raven glossy black blue feather and a cream-white one with grey around the edges. The kid laughed at something he said, and Malak smiled.

Madigan handed her a hunk of bread without question. "Yah here.."

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((Sure! But I'm going to be busy here pretty soon too with school.

Aaaaand I broke my finger.))

"Huh?" The doctor looked around, seeing her patient missing. "Nurse?" The frazzled woman pointed down the hall. "Oh..." She headed into the young boy's room. "There you are!" She flashed the duo a smile. "Are you two feeling better?"

"Thanks," she mumbled, almost literally inhaling it. "I do hope that wasn't tainted."

Malak turned to the doctor. "Sore as hell and chest hurts like an elephant is sitting on it. Not letting that hold me back though...how are you kid?"

The boy grinned. "I have a few bruises but nothing compared to what I get in soccer....The police trying me what happened.. where you really pinned between the cars and still got up to pull me out?" The kid sat forward eyes shimmering at this man who was his new hero.

"Yeah, but it wasn't a big deal. Apparently my whole rib cage was crushed, but I got help... call it.. Devine intervention if you will...."

"An Angel?" The boy said excitedly. Malak chuckled. "Of sorts. He comes and goes, but steps in when I really need it....most of the time I don't..." the boy looked confused. "Ah forget about it kid and get better. Oh and look after that dog of yours, wouldn't have known you where in there if it wasn't for him."

"Shouldn't eat so quickly, you'll get sick. I hope not either, I bet you'll just feel bad for a while, I'd actually die if it's poisoned...." He continued walking, Meela trotting next to Rain now and Anubis next to him.

The man sighed and sat behind a AC unit, he then lowered his aura so it couldn't be sensed. "Good luck..."

Vorgin stirred as he slowed regained consciousness.

Sarah smiled. "And so he wakes from his slumber, the Dragon who makes the sky red with fire and the earth black with ash. My name is Sarah, I have tended to your wounds. Do you feel anymore pain, other then the scars you carry so deep in your heart?" She tried poetry, enjoying composing it and reading it, the book she held in her hand was a collection of Poe's works.

"I could increase your morphine drip?" She offered. Don't go filling his head with stories now. It's been years since humans have remembered we actually exist.

Rain rolled her eyes at his lecture. Any trace of her previous professional attitude had disappeared. "I'm sure you could get Raven to pump your stomach." She smiled down at Meela, and lightly stroked her head as they walked.

Malak stood. "Nah, don't need it. I'll deal... glad you're doing better kid." He ruffled the boy's hair and limped back to his room sitting on the bed. "You aren't a normal doctor..."

______

"Who the hell is raven? And why would I go back to that horrible city.... everyone hates me there..." He saw she was more relaxed but didn't say anything. Meela waged her tail happily giving her a doggie smile.

Vorgin blinked a few times before sitting up. "Where the hell is that censorkip.gif***... I need to rip his head off before the day is done." Slowly standing up, he staggers and leans against a wall for balance. "I don't need your help or you healing magic. I live, work, and kill alone." He looked at her with a growl. Anger still there but aggression redirected.

"And you aren't a normal patient." She did some fiddling with lab results so they appeared human, then wrote them down on his chart. Raven then turned to him, her face void of emotion. "I thought it was a suiting position. I have powers that can heal. Plus, I love children. Do you want any food or anything? She asked, interrupting herself.

"My sister. A fellow archangel." Only she and the other highest ranking archangel, Michael, knew what she really was. "Maybe they hate you because you give them reason to. Grumpy, mean... Those two traits alone are unfavorable."

Sarah stood looking up at him. "That censorkip.gif*** is gone and so is the angel. I don't have healing magic, so I didn't use any. Oh.... and I fought, lived, killed, and worked alone too. Just rest for a little, don't want to go in to a fight where you would get tired quickly correct? "

_______

"My father did too, but he didn't know how to take care of one. You caught me, guilty as charged I guess...." Malak looked at the floor. "No. I want out of here not gonna happen with the pain I have."

___

"Yah well I have a damned good reason to be grumpy. But they see my hair, eye and horns and don't even give me a chance... not unlike you angels I suppose."

He looked down at her with a growl. "I don't have to take this. I'm going after that ass." Looking around he sees his gauntlet blade on the ground by the door. He starts walking towards it. "...first an angel and a freak, now some over righteous human..."

Sarah stomped her foot and ice shot out from beneath it all the way to his weapon. Then lightning fast she leaped on him knocking him off balance and making him slip on the ice. She pinned him, sitting on his chest with a three inch long Italian switch blade the tip a centimeter away from his eye, her own unfeeling and almost sinister. "I am as far from righteousness as you are demon. I have blood on my hands, yet I don't kill anymore for it got boring with no rage to back my knife as I stab and twist it in my victims. Looks can be deceiving can't they? If you are able to be pinned by a human girl, what makes you think you are strong enough to take on that ass****. Rest and recover your strength. .........hmmm........." she pressed the flat of the blade on one cheek then the other turning his head. "Such a handsome face, it'll be a pity to ruin it..." She sat back and got up looking down at him. "Sill think I'm righteous?"

Vorgin laid there in complete shock as Sarah sat on him. He wasn't afraid of the blade for he eye could heal, but it would still hurt a lot. He could do much except stare at her unsure of what to do.

The man laughes, stood up and clapped. "Bravo Sarah, I guess you had two people fooled. This is absolutely wonderful!"

Vorgin turned and saw him, "YOU!"

With a sigh the man walked over, "Oh settle down. Im not your enemy. And if you hate Angels then you can hate only half of me. Besides, if you wanted to attack me, you would have to deal with Miss Cold as Ice here."

Vorgin grunted, "Damn mutt..."

The man smirked, "I prefer the term hybrid. You might have had a bad past Vorgin, but Im sure mommy and daddy taught you to respect your elders."

Edited by Dotzrus

Sarah grinned. "Thank you for the compliment, I am a very good actress. Stop acting like it's your own damned birthday, I came up here to read my book, not put on a show for a half breed ass who didn't have the decency to tell me his name...." She picked up her book and sat down, flicking a metronome wand so it started ticking as she read. She flicked the blade closed and pocketed it once more. "Vorgin..... interesting name..... certainly strong sounding."

Vorgin growled at the man. "Just watch your back..." With a stressed sigh he sat up against a wall.

The man shrugged sitting down, "You never asked before. But since now names are being thrown around, I go by Dotzrus. I won't bore you with the rest of it. Regardless, I act as I please, do what I want. Like I said I like meeting unique people and making sure they don't die." Pulling out the sword he saved her with, he scanned over it's surface, "Seems your blade is made of a weaker material than I thought Vorgin."

With a shrug, Vorgin physically relaxed as he say there was no fight anymore, "Meh, it wasn't mine. It looked cool, I killed the owners, and took it. Simple."

"It looks cool but I have a better one... I like blades..." Sarah glanced over and gave Vorgin a smile that looked totally innocent, and would have been thought as such, if it wasn't for the fact she held a blade at his eye. She turned back to her book. "Hard name, I'm gonna call you Dot. Now hush.. I live Allen's Tale Tell Heart...." She reads as the metronome kept ticking.

Dotzrus stood up and walked over to Vorgin, "Most people call me Dotz... but whatever." He leaned and whispered something to Vorgin out of Sarah's hearing. Vorgin's face turned beat red. "I WILL MURDER YOU!" With a laugh Dotz walked back to his spot, "Hehe, Nevermore! Nevermore!" Vorgin covered his face face embarrassed.

"I said hush!" She was quite until she was done with the story. "Then this ebony bird beguiling my sad fancy into smiling, By the grave and stern decorum of the countenance it wore. "Though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou," I said, "art sure no craven, Ghastly grim and ancient Raven wandering from the Nightly shore- Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore." ' wonderful poem, but I prefer Annabelle Lee. " She looks over her shoulder at the two. "I'd say you are brothers but that'll get me killed... Can't a woman get some quite?"

Vorgin remained dead silent still embarrassed from what Dotzrus said. To her comment about brothers, Dotz replied with a smile, "Sorry Vorgin, I choose to disown you as my brother now. I don't have family, only friends." Stabbing his sword into the ground, he leaned on the blade by the handle and looked over at Sarah, "I'm sure no one here wants to kill you, but if you want quiet, we could simply leave. Let out our wings and flap away."

"You're the only one who keeps talking... " her eyes lit up and she leaned back looking at the sky. "Hell's fire burns within, burning bright against one's skin. The skeleton comes at the final breath, his bony hands mean certain death. Into that fire will be dragged your toll, for the demons we all have in our soul........ " She nodded and wrote it on her hand with a pen that was on the table that had the metronome on it, still ticking away.

Dotz looked over to Sarah, "Whats with the metronome? There isn't a piano up here." Vorgin grunted as he stood up, "Well this is all well and nice, but I think it's time for me to go home. Keep the damn blade." Vorgin took a step away from the wall and opened his demon wings. Dotzrus only smirked and watched them both, curious if she would let the demon free or not.

Sarah stopped it. "To get the heart beating fast, ever read a scary story with a clock in the room? Same concept... Wait...Vorgin.. a demon shouldn't be without a blade... I'll give you one of my collection..." She went inside and five minutes later returned and handed him a hand blade. "You are used to this type so I thought this might be better... It's made out of tempered steal, and is stainless, the blades never dull..." She deftly strapped it to his arm. "Perfect fit, mind if I keep the other one?"