RavenWolf1010

The Light and the Dark

(He doesn't have his wings out, just a little feather. So it was subtle..))

Madigan froze at the word friend and whirled about frowning at the winged girl. He looked nothing at Meela and Anubis. "Do either of you know this girl?" Both dogs shook their fur. "Thought so, it isn't like you two make friends all the time... " He rubbed Anubis' long ear and patted Meela. Both where big dogs, Meela looked like a wolf but was the size of a great Dane, Anubis was more frightening in appearance but was shaggy and large like a Neapolitan Mastiff. Meela jumped up on him and kissed his cheek and he chucked pushing the playful dog off.

______

"It's a feather.... I need it to help him, my wings are hidden..." He frowned and turned to his boy laying the feather on his chest and placing his hands over it. He muttered under his breath, and a soft white light, that was calming and warm washed over his son's chest, and after a minute it faded. "You need to get the blood out of his lungs but the bones and tissue inside have either healed or have been set and started too heal. Take care of my boy please...." Malak was still coughing but his breath was normal. His father swayed and stumbled out of the room sitting in a chair looking faint and tired. Sweat dotted his brow, and he discarded the scrubs resting in the chair.

(( I know. It wasn't subtle enough for her. Interns don't just push through like that during surgery. xd.png ))

Raven shooed him out when he was done. "You have to go back out into recovery wing." She began to work on the boy, blood donning her surgical gown. "We'll bring him around after." She looked up, only her eyes visible between her mask and surgical cap. "I'll make sure he gets the best care." Her eyes crinkled in the corners. She was smiling. A flick of the hand, and the nurses and interns around her sprung back to life, unbeknownst of what happened. The archangel began to go to work. "Suction..."

A few hours later, she sought out the young man. "He's in recovery now. He should be waking up in a few minutes." A comforting smile warmed her face. "I'll take you to him."

"I WILL NOT CALM DOWN. I REFUSE TO CALM UNTIL YOU TWO OVER COME YOUR DIFFERENCES AND MAYBE KISS OR SOMETHING. RACISM IS BAD GUYS." Terri shouted, getting even louder. She glanced over at the demon dude. "YOUR DOG IS F***ING CUTE."

Malak's father was surrounded by a dozen nuns. Three looked in their sixtys and late fifties, the younger ones looked from between late twenties early forties, and two looked about nineteen years of age. Five where praying with beads, the three eldest was with Malak's father trying to console him, the youngest four looked confused on why they where here. Malak's dad stood. "Thank you, but I must be going... the Sisters are more his family then I was... Mother Catherine... inform me on his well being please.... " The eldest nodded and hugged the angle as he left. She turned to the doctor. "Lead the way Doctor, Galen hasn't been father of the year to Malak... they fight when they are in the same room so it is for the best. Please, lead us to him... sisters come along.." The ladies gathered about her.

_____

"What the hell are you talking about!? She threatened to kill me like every other demon and human I've ever met! Why would I kiss her? AND THEY ARE MY F***ING ADORABLE PUPPIES!! Why don't you tell me something I don't already f***king know!" He screamed back pulling Meela into his arms and holding her, while she twisted to lick his face. This was the weirdest fight he'd ever gotten into.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

The senior resident smiled awkwardly at the nuns. "But sir..." She trailed off. It was hospital policy that the legal guardians had to be present. She turned to the nuns, looked back to the man, then back at the nuns. Exasperated, she sighed defeated and led them into the recovery wing. The angel felt at ease in their presence. She wondered if they could tell what she was. Smiling, she knew they probably could. Well, the older ones anyways.

Rain rubbed her brow again. "Why me, Father?" She mumbled, glaring at Terri, then at Madigan. "Enough. You," she said with a sharp tone, pointing to the male. "Keep walking. You," she whirled on Terri. "Stop distracting him." Rain shoved her playfully.

Mother Catherine smiled and followed her to Malak's room. "He isn't on any record or paper, a ghost if you will. Malak was raised in the convent with us as his adopted mothers, if you look on his form again doctor, you'd see we are his emergency contacts....."

Malak was awake when the ladies came in, he smiled. "Good to see the Sisters out and about. ..." He looked at raven concern on his face. "The woman and her child... are they alright? Are they seriously hurt?" He tried to sit up, winced and leaned back.

______

Madigan shrugged and turned walking again after setting Meela down. He was fast, and agile, for a six foot seven white haired half demon. Meela ran back and forth from her master to the angels following him and back again, while Anubis trotting along, nothing distracted him from guard duty.

Raven checked the chart at the end of his bed, leafing through it. She was going to ask another question, but instead, she turned and answered Malak's. "They'll be fine. The daughter and mother are down the hall. She took a pitcher of water, and poured it in a cup, offering him some. "They will be, because of you."

The archangel did her best to ignore the canine, but she eventually broke down, and bent over, reaching out a hand. This one seemed much more unfocused than the male.

Malak took it and drank the glass. "Good... that stupid kid should know better then to text and drive, a three year old would have been caught between the cars if it wasn't for me. I can't stand to see a kid in danger.."

Another older sister smiled. "Much like Galen..... He was a protector of young children.... still is in some ways.." Malak snorted. "Please don't compare me to the old man sister Mary.... I'm nothing like hi." Mary just smiled."if you say so Malak child..."

_____

Meela licked Rains hand and rubbed against it her fluffy tail wagging. She yipped and bounds ahead grabbing a stick and returned to the two angels. "Okay now she's your best bud, she'll never leave you alone now..." Madigan called back without even glancing back to them.

"STOP BEING SO F***ING POSSESSIVE OVER YOUR DOGS I LOVE THEM. GOSH. RAIN APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR RACISM. I WILL NOT BE QUIET. O MY F***ING GOSH." Terri shouted.

((SHORT POST IS SHORT SO SORRY I HAVE TO LEAVE AGAIN IN FIVE SECONDS I AM SO SORRY))

Edited by chicbecause

Raven grinned warmly at the man. "I love children as well. What you did was amazing." The resident's pager began to beep again, and she looked down. "Shoot. I have to go." Smiling at the group, she rushed out of the room, calling over her shoulder that she'd be back later.

She giggled, stroking the hound. "She's really soft!" Ignoring Ter's yelling, Rain giggled again.

((Don't worry about it chic. smile.gif

Wow, that worked out really well. xd.png

Noooo, it was fine before Dotz.))

Edited by RavenWolf1010

The demon man walked down the main street of the city, wings hidden and blade sheathed.

"The world is a vampire, sent to drain... Secret destroyers, hold you up to the flames... And what do I get, for my pain?Betrayed desires, and a piece of the game"

With a slight smirk on his face a large building blows up causing people to panic.

"Run in fear... you think your lives are happy and carefree. Burn in the fire of my rage..."

Spitting at the ground, Vorgin makes his way into the building, unharmed by the flames.

((Double post, my bad...))

Edited by Dotzrus

"Not like I'll be moving any time soon..." He called after her and the Sisters gathered about him being fussy and concerned over him. A while later a few coworkers came to check up on him and Malak's room was crowded..

"Course she is, I take care of my puppies unlike some worthless demons who starve and beat them..." Madigan stopped, and turned looking down into the city from his height. "A building is on fire....... that blaze is not natural..... it was fine when I was there, I slept in the alley behind it..."

((Dot.. wouldn't half demons be half power? That's why I had certain drawbacks for Madigan... they are strong and quicker then Normal but powers are limited for they are half human.)

Raven was doing triage in the ER as burn victims rolled in from a building explosion. "What the Hell?!" She moved swiftly from patient to patient, using her powers to heal who she could. Another resident stepped up to her and began to say something. She touched their shoulder, and their eyes flashed silver, then back to normal. "Go and help them," she whispered. The doctor nodded and went off to assist. The angel's clothes melted into normal wear, and she disappeared out into the city. Something was horribly wrong, unnaturally so. She took off into the air, shielding herself from the sights of humans, and arced towards the rising column of smoke.

Rain turned towards the smoke, forsaking the soft hound. "Raven..." She stiffened, her face hardening, and her wings spreading. She could see the form rocketing towards the inferno.

Malak fell asleep after threatening one of his workers for flirting with a young nun. The man was still in the corner with a nasty bruise on his cheek, the older sisters sent the younger ones back. They prayed over Malak, mother Catherine pressing a rosarie into his palm made out of white and red pressed rose petals on a gold chain.

________

Madigan shrugged and turned, still walking. "Angels huh? Never seen one, same ones that fought in the war Dante wrote about in ' paradise lost' ?" He asked the angels.

((Vorgin=Green, Dotzrus=Blue))

The building's fire rose above the city, some explosions occurring inside. While Vorgin walked inside observing the destruction with a smirk, he yelled, "THIS IS WHAT I AM INSIDE! FEEL THE PAIN I DO!!" Conjuring more fire, he fired randoming at the burning building in a rage.

Anyone flying towards the building can see the destruction, but they also see a lone man sit at the top of another high building, watching the fire from a distance. The man gives off a mixed aura. The man hums a tune as the building burns down and dangles his feet over the edge.

Raven went into a kill spiral, solely focused on the blaze, and dove into the flames. Her clothes shimmered and were replaced with obsidian-hued armor. Tucking her wings to her back to avoid burning feathers, she searched for people. A dozen feet ahead, a man laid unconscious. Moving swiftly, Raven hauled him up onto her shoulders, and then up ad out of the building. She repeated this process a few times until firefighters had carried the rest out. Pulling out of the flames, she coughed violently a few times, and flopped down onto her side on a nearby roof. Her face was now streaked with soot. "What?" She rasped, turning back to the building. There was someone left... The angel rose unsteadily back onto her feet, waiting to see if the firefighters would pull them out. Yet they had already began to put out the blaze. Gritting her teeth, she took a running leap, crashing in through the roof. Little did she know, she'd just added more oxygen to the flames, and they swelled around her. censorkip.gif .... The flames now licked at her skin, her protection dwindling.

The fire tore at the building. Vorgin, demon wings sprouted now, stood in a burning room surrounded by charred corpses. He turned at noise Raven made with he entry. "An Angel... Finally something to remove my stress!!" his blade extended as he conjured some fire to throw at her in a direct attack.

The man leaned forward from the other roof, interested in the Angel that jumped in. They would both be surprised by the other, but the Angel was most likely to get attacked first. He had observed the anger of Vorgin.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She wheezed, her eyes nor only watering from the smoke, but also from tears of the fallen the demon had surrounded himself with. "You did this..." Realization dawned in her eyes as the smoke momentarily parted, revealing his wings. Fury replaced her pain, and she fumbled for her own sword. "*censorkip.gif**!" She screamed, narrowly missing the blaze that surged by her, burning off feathers. Caterwauling, she launched herself at him.

((I'll be on if you want to keep going with this rather than trying to catch each other a the same time.))

((Whatever works for you.))

"I sense your inner rage! Feel my suffering in your attacks!!" Yelling aloud, Vorgin dashed at her, blade forward, the other hand alight with fire. The demon attack with an aggressive series of clawing and slashes, but a lack of a guard.

((It should be on the front. I added it.))

"YOU ARE A TERRIBLE POET." She snarled as a fury of slashes ripped at her skin. Forsaking her more cumbersome angel form, she shifted to a canine one. "SHAKESPEARE WANNABE." She taunted, snapping at any exposed skin she could find.

Vorgin yells as she bites his arm. In a rage, he throws his arm around to get Raven off. "Get the hell off me you angelic censorkip.gif!" Taking a buring piece of wood, he swings at her at full force.

Edited by Dotzrus

((*Raven. xd.png ))

"You bet your ass I'm angelic." She could feel herself weakening now as the heat and smoke exhausted her. She wouldn't be able to keep up much longer. Raven then felt a searing pain rocket through her, and her jaws went slack, too stunned for her to do much else. The blow singed her fur and skin, as well as knocked the wind out of her. The wolf struggled to suck in a breath, swaying on her paws.