Laugh

Desipis Breeding Plans!

*whistles* i have no idea what you're talkin about xd.png

it's fixed now, thanks Ruby

Fevers and Destructions -woah!

1 more to go, then this is complete: http://dragcave.net/lineage/nwzyn biggrin.gif

(For my 100th birthday, which might be in about 65+ years, I'll wish for the same 7G spiral, just starting with a female Hellfire, from the Alts biggrin.gif)

I'm surprised no one's posted Seragammas.

user posted image

user posted image

They fit really well as they pick up the orange (<-male especially), white and black/gray colors. Sprite poses also fit perfectly for both gender pairings.

Edited by Daydreamer09

I'm surprised no one's posted Seragammas.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/Tam...zps0b83a450.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/Tam...zps9dfd095c.jpg

They fit really well as they pick up the orange (<-male especially), white and black/gray colors. Sprite poses also fit perfectly for both gender pairings.

Yep, they really do. <3

That spiral lineage looks great! I was only able to get 4 CB Desipis, because I foolishly forgot to clear my eggslots before they got released. In addition to that, I didn't have any Pink dragons to influence with. What a great first Holiday Event for me. xd.png

Hope you don't mind me bringing this thread out again, it's old but it's that time of the year again.

Call me a nut job if you want, but this Halloween I'll be breeding two of my Desipis dragons with Celestials.

Not quite for the visual aesthetic (I just wanted something big to match the Desipis), but for their extremely contrasting concepts:

The Desipis dragons are foul-tempered, can manipulate minds and memories, and absorb the magic of others, but the Celestials are impervious to all physical and magical harm in their incorporeal form (which is almost always), are intelligent, and won't let a differing opinion get to them.

Sounds like a Celestial would be rather well-equipped to deal with a Desipis.

Hope you don't mind me bringing this thread out again, it's old but it's that time of the year again.

Call me a nut job if you want, but this Halloween I'll be breeding two of my Desipis dragons with Celestials.

Not quite for the visual aesthetic (I just wanted something big to match the Desipis), but for their extremely contrasting concepts:

The Desipis dragons are foul-tempered, can manipulate minds and memories, and absorb the magic of others, but the Celestials are impervious to all physical and magical harm in their incorporeal form (which is almost always), are intelligent, and won't let a differing opinion get to them.

Sounds like a Celestial would be rather well-equipped to deal with a Desipis.

Actually, I really like that idea. I may try it myself. smile.gif

Pyros. (If anyone would care to offer me a few 2 gen pyros...)

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZrBaO

ETA MANY thanks to many people; I now have all the pyros I need !!!

Edited by fuzzbucket

Better dig out your preferred anti-mind control headgear, because the season of the Desipises are rolling around!

Aside from previous years' preferred pairings of Fire gems and Celestials, I'm thinking that Ashes, Freckleds or Leodons might look good with these giants.

Desipis x Ash definitely needs to be done. And Leodon, Lacula, Red Zyu, and and and grwaaaaaaaaaaah, Halloween breeding time will be too short and scroll space too limited!  XD

Hello!

Sooo, I'm just starting to take an interest in lineages and I thought - hey! Why not make a pretty holiday lineage for this upcoming Halloween? And I freaking love Desipis 😍

I'm all for even checkers, so after much combining (and soooo much choosing), here are my final ideas:

159288792_desipsislineagei.png.5505d62c92fe734866f35a596fd52272.png

here's a try

1967333509_desipsislineageiii.png.b94a42354e4e9082905d211f5c087a68.png

i'm really feeling this one

1116630550_desipsislineageii.png.8e3b584227bf83b6de89d484a45b7509.png

let's see how that goes

I seriously thought about some of the ones I saw in the thread (glad I don't have weird tastes), but I don't think anyone mentioned these.

Anyway, I have so many different projects (because I loooove Caligenes and Witchlights too 😢 ), I don't know how to keep track of everything.

Edited by relaks