Laugh

Desipis Breeding Plans!

Couln't resist...

Desipis x female GoN

http://dragcave.net/lineage/cBj9M

I bred one of those too. I don't really like the GoN against the rest though.

And Amazon Warrior, if Spessartines weren't reserved for my Graves, I would have used that. So I have Magis instead.

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

I don't usually do holiday x holiday but this is too good to resist.

I haven't thought about what to do with my Disipis's yet, but now, I do. ^^ SO going to do this! Thanks for the idea, Tecca! biggrin.gif

I really like these dragons, but unlike the graves (which I still haven't paired up because I have no plans for them) I have several for these guys.

Most likely one will involve flamingos >.>

Here is one with Fever! I think I'll definetively do this.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Jtp3r

And oh why have they to be so perfect with Graves... I'd hate doing a all halloween lineage because it will grow so slowly... I don't know yet if I'll really do this.

Edited by Varnayrah

If there isn't something going to be released during the next year that I like better with them, I will most likely do a male Disipis x female Cassare and a male Fever x female Disipis checker. Especially the one with Fevers. I love Fevers and haven't done anything with them yet...

user posted image

I am defintiely going to try this next year. They look amazing together!

Also going to try the GW and maybe Magma.

Ridgewing:

user posted image x user posted image

...okay, for the males, I am so not even going to bother with any other pairing than this one. xd.png Just because it looks about as fantastic as I thought it would. Sold. user posted image

(Edit: Okay, no, for completion's sake: I'll also do the x female hellfire pairing, because I did already mention I like that one. So I'm fibbing a bit in the blurb above. xd.png)

Edited by pinkgothic

IIRC (If I recall correctly), TJ changed it sometime this year so that holiday x holiday would have a bigger chance to produce either parents. I've seen some progenies this year while stalking NDDC for Halloween hatchie observations that had different holiday parents AND holiday siblings. smile.gif

Woot! That is great news! I had been breeding my Valentines together before word came out about that and was saddened by the realization they'd only ever produced one mate.

I think for Desipis x Grave, one thing to do would be handle your 2nd gens one year. After that, they are freed up. For example, I bred 6 of my Grave pairs to Magmas this year and kept 1 egg each. (I probably should have tried to blood swap them so I could breed them for magmas off season) But either way, I don't need Grave eggs for anything next year so they are "free" to breed with Desipis. Then next year, my Desipis would be free for Fevers.

It also might be easier to do a Halloween x Halloween as we've only so much space, and as more dragons get released we can't lineage all of them. Maybe... wink.gif

user posted image

That's a good looking pair, I think that's really beautiful and the colors go together I think.

.....Yeah, I do not really like Destructions with Desipises. I don't really know how to describe that pairing. ._.;

EDIT: That sounded really bad. >__< It's not like extremely horrible that it would hurt to look at it. It's just I don't feel like they really flow together... >__>;; I just feel a bit iffy on them being paired together. <__< And the GoNs in base distract me a lot. xd.png

funny, I like it a lot. good thing we have choices!

I do think I'd like it better if the GoN's were in the center or the outside, rather than the traditional checker. But I do like them together biggrin.gif

And wow, after starting at the beginning of the thread, and looking at the combinations, I think they look good with everything!

The description is so scary, tho, I hate to breed them with the more delicate breeds. And usually I only care about the appearance, and don't worry about the natures of the beasts. Hmmmm.

Edited by daba555

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

These are the ones I like so far.

I also really like them with Mints, Seragammas x x (male Seras look a bit better), Frostbites x x (male Desipis looks better imo), and Terrae but my Terrae refused to breed. Seeing them on the refusal page did look nice though so I'm looking forward to breeding them.

Edited by edwardelricfreak

funny, I like it a lot. good thing we have choices!

And wow, after starting at the beginning of the thread, and looking at the combinations, I think they look good with everything!

The description is so scary, tho, I hate to breed them with the more delicate breeds. And usually I only care about the appearance, and don't worry about the natures of the beasts. Hmmmm.

Yeah, good thing we have a good variety of choices. smile.gif

Yeah they look great in lineages/lineage view! That is my only reason why I like them and why they're tied with graves (2nd favorite halloween) in my eyes. happy.gif

As for description, I usually don't pay attention to that when I breed. If I like the combo I'm breeding it anyways! xd.png Description is only important to me when I'm writing a description for a certain breed. smile.gif

I really like the males with orange dragons (magis, cassares and alt nebs) the details on their tails on the lineage view makes a checker with them really attractive.

I also love them with the graves but personally I rather holiday x regular as they are easier to build up, so I won't be doing that combo myself.

My first thought was with Daydream because of the descriptions of their hatchies.

Can't agree more!!

And Depisis x Pink just look gorgeous.

user posted image

I already bred two Desipis with Magi and one with Cassare. Now I'm thinking about Pyrope. Have to wait for egg slots to open.