Lilraaos

Auxenheim Online (OCC)

To the people who have trouble with long posts, I apologize. sad.gif It's usually the first one that is the most lengthly. Nonetheless, I'll try to compress my regular posts so I can get them done faster and be more active (as some of you know, I lose the motivation to write sometimes…)

And ah, it's been so long since I've played a "proper" game of DnD. It would be cool if the game could somehow be run on the forums.

It would have to be done through skype or something like that. Also it's not your fault its just any type of long post like that.

I get distracted easily when I'm writing, I also don't like writing massive walls of text and I only write a lot when other people do and I don't want to be the one who pops in the three sentences. But I have found that nearly all those semi-lit to lit rps people will start writing just a couple sentences after a while.

I've never played DnD but I'd like to.

I might try again but i would need a recap and a place to go in because my post seemed to be unnoticed or maybe i just did it wrong? i dont know.

Well whatever the case is, I really hope you do stay Voltage. I'd be more than happy to give you a recap if you needed one, although I'm not the best at giving them since I suck at describing things laugh.gif

Anyway, sorry for not posting in a while but luckily for me my Science exam is now over and done with. I'm soo happy that I actually had the motivation to revise and not get distracted along the way.

Never fear voltage, I acknowledged you in mine and gave you the opportunity to respond. And we don't post too frequently, none of us posted in the last two days tongue.gif

Numbers & Marcus: Yeah, when I first saw Sayla's form, I thought that Numbers would think that I was copying her character xd.png

I'm sorry for making a large number of you guys uncomfortable. Like many of you say, the posts size will probably cut down as we go on. If you still need a recap Voltage, I'm happy to provide you with one.

Sorry for my inactivity, I had to study for a math test and I was a bit busy. >.<

Huh? Why would I think you're copying my character? The only thing that I say that Layla and Sayla have in common are their rich backgrounds and how both of their names rhyme huh.gif

This was before I decided Layla should be blind, also one of my characters in another RP we are in together, if I had gone through with my original plans for her she would have been almost a gender-bend of one of your characters. xd.png

Apologies if my post sizes are awkward/intimidating. I just try to ensure there's enough there for others to react to.

This was before I decided Layla should be blind, also one of my characters in another RP we are in together, if I had gone through with my original plans for her she would have been almost a gender-bend of one of your characters. xd.png

Meh, I don't really mind. It's not like your character would be the exact same as one of mine. smile.gif

sorry if i havent been posting offten! i've been on my phone. Just cheking, is everyone in the same city/aria? i was wondering if at some point our questers meet up in real life.. (i honestly whant to see how everyone would react to the male dwarf is being played by a 6'2' tall girl! )

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

I thought that was be fun as well Aroara, but its up to everyone else if they want their characters to be in the same town/area as everyone else.

Also, since everyone is level around level tenish which isn't very high since current level cap is 120, gear and equipment probably wouldn't be very pretty/flashy or have very high stats. (Sorry if this is obvious, just want to point this out.)

I'd say about four hours real time would be a day ingame?

Edited by Lilraaos

i was thinking that too, but in games like WOW, i know there are the rare drops to newbies that have high stats, so things like the sheild and the mithril boots are extreamly heard to come by, and are prised amongsed the newcomers. thats why most of the gear (exept for the boots) all are the iron, (drarfen make yes but vary low stats) and leather.

I'd say the rare potion temporarily boosts a stat by a few points (say 3 since that's a level worth).

Edit: For the RL meet up thing - perhaps like WoW it has conventions or something? That way we could be from different areas - and just happen to go to it.

Edited by Takhesis

I had it as a 10% increase for 3 minutes (not sure if that works out to 3 points?)

EDIT: Whoops apparently there's no magical defense stat. I'll need to fix a few things.

Edited by TehUltimateMage

EDIT: Whoops apparently there's no magical defense stat. I'll need to fix a few things.

When I was helping with calculating stats and stuff I wrote down that Spirit also affected Magical Defence, that way (with the exception of intelligence) every stat had more than one use. That's why I increased Annies Spirit.

I assumed that got accepted.

Also I think a convention would work well. Matthew could fly over to see the convention.

Ah, thanks for clarifying that, Marcus (that's what I get for being a latecomer tongue.gif ).

HaHA! Vincent has no time for your petty real life conventions, unless they give in-game bonuses! Because who wants to interact in meatspace anyway!

Matthew has to travel to another country, I guarantee they're gonna have in game bonuses xd.png

And this will be a while away, after they've raided and bonded... maybe they can introduce the PVP area at the convention and the party enters a tournament to win... I can see Sayla entering them into a tournament tongue.gif