Lilraaos

Auxenheim Online (OCC)

I just realised that we live in the same time zone, Marcus (well that's what your profile stated). I'll probably be sleeping in 6 hours so the next time I post will be in 7 hours (aprox)

Do we? What fun, Ill chock another on the board. Wait you'll be sleeping at midnight but awake at 1?

Oh yeah your character said something mean to poor little Annie sad.gif

I'm replying to everyone's posts at the moment Astro, but don't worry I'll be sure to acknowledge you, as the closest to you at the moment Annie seems the most likely to have heard your beautiful bardic chords.

Wait did I say 7? Man, I need to go back to 1st grade and learn some proper maths laugh.gif

Sorry about that, I was meant to say 11h

Meh, Sayla doesn't really care about Annie's feelings sleep.gif

Well she should its rude to introduce yourself to someone by insulting their life choices :'(

On a side note I don't think I started proper math until grade 3... that's when I started multiplication and division at least.

I just did an exam where the entirety of it was maths, only under the context of varying applications of chemistry tongue.gif

You don't need to talk to me about it...

ah. fyi im in pasific time zone. and amhar already introdused him to his friends. and i have things to do today so i whont be able to post.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

While waiting for approval I might as well start reading the topic. Alex, Sayla, and Layla were friends already, but does anyone else know each other? I'd imagine Vincent to be well known by someone who has played the last MMO, or at least as that guy who only comes to school once a week.

Oh sorry! You're good TUM happy.gif

I don't think anyone else knows each other irl. They could all live in the same town but it would be unlikely. We could do it anyway, for giggles(?).

Layla would probably know him if he went by the same name.

I feel like Layla, Sayla and Alex would probably go to some fancy private school. What do you two think?

I actually accidentally wrote Layla instead of Sayla first when Matthew was noting down a character idea in my post biggrin.gif I corrected it though.

I haven't decided whether Matthew lives in Ireland or whether he's moved to where everyone else lives (I'm assuming America)

Guys, i hate to do this but everyone in this is literate as well as active and i can hardly be either, i will have to drop out of this even though it pains me and is one i enjoy concept wise i just cant write that much nor be on enough. It makes me think i am slowing down and hindering everything.

I'm completely lost after you guys post three posts, i have a very hard time concentrating and i don't even know anything that's happening other than a giant said something intimidating because that's all i could read before i zoned out. This post i'm writing has taken about 15-20 minutes to write due to distractions from my own brain as well as the fact that i am i have to backspace a lot to try and make it look nice. Also the fact that i feel like i can't type as well as most of you can and seeing big paragraphs i can't read doesn't help much i get through a few sentences and i get distracted or just don't understand what is going on, i feel left out of it and lost due to these things which is why i am thinking of leaving, i don't know whats going on or even how to bring my guy in if i was to stay the first post was random just going off of that i was pretty sure that a giant was talking to more than one person.

I agree with you there, ADHD sucks at times, (i get distracted easily) and i have to read their posts like five times for me to get what they are saying. Sometimes it's hard to think of stuff too. If you whant to start your own rp, i would love to join!, Im on a lot, but thats cuse i dont have school anymore. (and i HATE the typeface on here!, ugh it makes the letters dance and switch around on me, reading big posts give me a headache.) But i'd still be in here though. (i also have to edit a lot of times too)

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Yea, giant posts are horrible for me. I am semi literate and all but paragraphs take a long time for me to write and/ or read. I would start my own but once again the problem of me getting distracted and like i have hard time coming up with ideas, anyways yea i can read them as many times as i want and still sometimes need to google to try and figure out whats being said. Like i don't know anything that's going on in the role play yet i posted in it i don't even know if i got anything right in the post other than there is a giant and i think a human city with no pvp.

((googleing male anime elves, found one that mind blew me, elves are feminen looking!)) the only game i play is DnD, so half the time i dont know what is seaid so i dont acnolige it. how bout you PM me and we'll work together on a rp? together we moght be focused enough. biggrin.gif

I play D&D as well and alright i'll message you. elves are feminine looking most of the time they aren't strong and muscular they are graceful magical fast and dexterous.

Sorry guys, I won't be able to post until this afternoon. I have to revise for a science exam.