Lilraaos

Auxenheim Online (OCC)

Hunger will be a bar, if you don't keep it up your health slowly drops when the hunger bar is empty.

Won't all area but human towns be PvP? I still need to make a map.

Will the VRMMO have it's own story line or will each town/area be kill x amount of monsters find y amount of items and I'll give you EXP?

Or each town can have its own individual story, so like say a spooky kind of area was overrun by ghosts or something.

Then after the convention, players get trapped in the game? ;D

Edited by Lilraaos

No, silly. The convention is the trap that traps them in the game. wink.gif

Also, I don't mind if Vincent's name is known if they've been travelling together for a awhile.

true, it would be in a beginers pack, but i know that some games you have to buy that stuff becouse you only start with what you have on your back. (i think world of warcraft did that.. i only played it once when my brother got rid of my charactor to make another one.)

I may be the party leader, but I'm not the leader of the party (you get what I'm saying). Sorry I'm doing work on my PC, I'll try post later.

That's the same with me. I've also had a busy week since it's the last week of school next week and I've got exams upon exams and piles of homework to do. To be honest, I don't get why the teachers give us all this work to do when the school year is almost finished.

When the holidays come around I'm bound to be more active than of late, sorry for not posting in a while!

Did this die?

Okay I'm doing a roll call. Please say something to PM me if you are still here or interested in this.

If we get a little bit more then half we will resume RPing, if we don't I shall take the remaining members and start a new RP.

Does this sound good or am I being too extreme?

Sorry, how inconsiderate of me >.<

It looked like a fair number of us were active so I thought you guys just weren't interested anymore.

If by any chance someone isn't interested anymore, please tell us or PM me. I'd like to know who is with us and who isn't.

I'm still here, been on holidays for a while so I was a bit dissapointed that this seemed to have died.

travelling posts tend to get repetitive too... so I'm tempted to ask for a timeskip to dungeon entrance.

*raises hand* I'm still present. I'm on holidays as well like Marcus and I thought the RP had died but yeah, I'm still here.

Before I post in the IC, are we timeskipping to the front of the dungeon? Do we have any idea what kind of dungeon it's going to be?

I think doing a mini timeskip would be best considering it might get a bit boring with just travelling posts. For what the dungeon is, I don't really mind about that. You guys can decide.

I was thinking an old mine? (All this hobbit talk is making me think of moria and lots of rails). Large underground caverns with stalactites, stalagmites, large bridges with minecart tracks crossing the gorges, old rusted forges and gems on the walls of the deeper levels.

What do you think? I also agree with the timeskip.

I think an old mine would be a good idea, sorry for inactivity, I should be more active now.

I regret to inform everyone that Voltage will not be joining us anymore, my sister shall be joining us in his place.

Technically in my place since Layla will switch to a healer but that is besides the point.

So old mine it is?

And what? So Lil, you're still role-playing as Layla but she's going to be a healer not a dancer?

Edited by 0023567467