Lilraaos

Auxenheim Online (OCC)

Alright, i edited my stats and added in flight since fae have wings that makes the most sense for their racial skill. Though i did have some others going through my head i am not sure which fae creature they most resemble, whether it be typical fairy in which case i had thought of fairy dust which could have a chance to do multiple things, pixies which if it was that then i thought of them having the ability to use invisibility on themselves though if they attack the invisibility is broken. There are many fae things that i know of but those are the two main ones with wings.

Username: AroaraAngelwolf

Appearance: Alex her cloths

History/Background info: A bit of a trouble maker, tomboyish, and in to that rocker style. Although she gets suspended from school multiple times for fights and pranks, she is quite intelligent and kept up her grades. She is rich, being one of the world’s top gun companies, but that cost is that she hardly sees her parents. When she dose, the hours or days barley add up to two weeks, and her father is glued to his Black Barry, and her supermodel mother looks through her like she doesn’t exist, though there are sometimes where she just complains about her daughters “lack of Dolce and Gabbana in her closet”. For the most time she is in the company of Nannies and Butlers, although there is a butler and a Nanny who are more like her parents then her actual parents.

She may be a rebel, but she is hard core gamer, spending more time online then outside. She designs cosplay costumes and goes to ComiCon every year, where she herd about the game Auxenheim Online and sighed up to be a Bata test player.

Personality: Snarky, rebellious. Don’t care attitude but she’ll never turn her back on her friends. Hot headed and has a wicked temper. Hit first ask later type.

VRMMO Avatar

Name: Amhar Jetkiller

Species: Dwarf

Class/Role: warrior

Appearance: Amhar armor less ordinate, and welds two Axes

Stats:

Spirit- 4

Dexterity-6

Defense- 9

Strength-13

Intelligence- 6

Finesse- 10

Charisma- 5

Level: 7

Skills: Cut/slash (with war ax),

Special skills: Throw war Ax

Two ax welding: x2 damage if hit

Charge: +2 damage to attack

Dwarf skill: Safe path- can see safest routes up/down/though mountains

((stat thing is confusing, someone tell me in SIMPLE words what to do? Please? And if I need to add anything to the skills, according to level. Crateque is nice..)

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Once again why is attacking a skill... I don't think we should list that :/

Marcus, I think why everyone is putting a simple basic attack into their skills is because a basic sword slash, is still a skill for the character, no matter how simple it may be. When we get later on in the game and out characters level up, those basic attacks will probably turn into something stronger.

So like a combo Aroara?

Like Numbers said Marcus, also, I'd just like to know what everyone's basic attack will look like. Some will differ from others.

Username: Lilraaos

Appearance: Layla

History/Background info?: Growing up, Layla didn't have any close friends. While she did have friends who she talked to at school, sat with at lunch, and invited to the occasional outings and parties, she never had much of a close bond with anyone. She was painfully quiet and shy, afraid of saying or doing something wrong and screwing up, and spent most of her time on video games with her internet friends whom friendships' never lasted very long.

When she was 12, an accident happened. It left her blind. The twelve year old Layla was devastated. She was in depression for a long time, She felt like there was nothing to live for, her lack of vision left her unable to play her beloved video games not only that, it left her feeling like she had no future. She would be lucky if she could get a job, never mind a well paying one. When she mustered the courage to come back to school and try to adjust, everyone treated her differently. The pity parties wouldn't stop, people acted as if she were deaf as well as blind, strangers treated her differently once they found out she couldn't see. All this sent her back into a deep depression.

All her moping got to her parents. Deciding that all their daughter needed was a change of scenery and a friend, they decided to move. Money wasn't much of problem for them, Layla's dad was the president of the world's second best selling kitchen utensils company. They relocated near a family friend, hoping that their daughter would befriend Layla and help her recover.

Layla was made to attend a new school. People tried to befriend her, but when she didn't respond to their efforts, they deemed her dumb and treated her like she was mentally challenged.

Then Layla met her parent's family friends daughter. It was impossible not to be her friend. She pushed Layla, made her see that she was blind, made her see that there was nothing that could be done about that. She encouraged Layla to learn how to adapt to condition, to stop moping and enjoy the fact that she was still alive and that if she tried hard enough she would surely have a future.

The first VRMMO came out when Layla was 13. A blind person signed up and got into the beta test. His sight was restored but only in game. His story made the news. Layla got her own headset the moment the game was available. VRMMOs quickly became her way of life.

Personality: While Sayla wouldn't take a knife for a friend, Alex would for a close friend, Layla would probably take a knife for a stranger- on a good day. A kind and compassionate individual who is always happy and smiling Layla prefers to avoid violence. She likes to do random acts of kindness for people, however always finds herself uncomfortable with attention.

Layla is pretty independent for someone who is blind, she hates help but knows when she needs it but always sees it as something that should be payed back. Though more patient then the average person she more often then not, snaps when people try to help her with the most mundane of things that she is perfectly capable of doing.

VRMMO Avater

Name: Alvina

Species: Fae

Class/Role: Dancer/Acrobat

Apperance: Alvina

Stats:

Spirit- 7

Dexterity- 12

Defense- 3

Strength- 3

Intelligence- 6

Finesse- 13

Charisma- 12

Level: 8

Skills:

Basic Skill: Slash - Walks up to the enemy and slashes them with user's whip or dagger

Race Specific skill: Flight

Twirl: AOE skill with a chance of the user being stunned.

Leap: The user gracefully leaps over an enemy, if performed with a kick 5% more damage is added as well as a chance of performing a back flip, allowing use of the combo again instantly.

Kick: The user performs a series of fast and sharp jabs with their feet.

Dance: The user performs a dance and has a 50% chance of stun for eight seconds or until damage is taken, 75% if a male humanoid is the target with a ten second stun until damage is taken. If failed the targets will aggro the user.

I'll add personality and an a RL appearance when I get back home. For now, we should probably clean up all our chatter.

All critique is welcome.

Aroara I'll try to help when I get back happy.gif

Edited by Lilraaos

Liliana, this should probably be our OOC thread and maybe you could make an IC thread as well, we've already got 6 pages of talking.

Liliana, this should probably be our OOC thread and maybe you could make an IC thread as well, we've already got 6 pages of talking.

i agree with numbers, and this way we can have the official name of the game as the title. and Q; Could Alex be Layla's freind? that kinda sounds like what Alex would do....

on a side note, i relized i could have been a fae with my profile pick... tongue.gif not mutch of a warrior if fae though.

Hey Aroara and Voltage you two can add a few more points to your stats. Voltage is a level 7 so he can get 1 extra (you've added 17) and Aroara you seem to have added one per level biggrin.gif You've only added 7 so that means you get an extra 11 points to add.

Hey Lilraaos I was thinking since your a Dancer in other games isn't the dancer usually one which focuses on buffs? I always thought they were weak fighters but could do things like allow abilities to be cast twice in a row without a cooldown or something?

And I guess you're right about the basic attack, I'll edit my sheet to incorperate it.

Oh and btw what server are we playing on, cause I figured that would probably indicate what continent people live in and those who knew each other IRL could meet. I'm planning to have Matthew not know anyone IRL, maybe he knos Alex through the fact that they're both in the Dwarven/Giant Alliance?

ok... thats the thing marcus that is really irritatingly confuseing me. i dont know WHAT points you are talking about!! we had everything set up then things change... dumb it down for me please? oh and those stats are the ones from the first page i didn't change anything

Ok sorry, every level you get 3 points to put into your stats. Each stat effects different things. At level 2 you have 3, 3 you have 6... you're at level 7 so you have 18 points you can put into your stats (spread out according to how you want to build your character).

Is that good enough?

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

That isn't entirely true, Marcus. Dancers are a unique class due to the fact that they have two "modes", support and battle. Sure, dancers are more commonly known for their buffs and stuff but that doesn't mean they can't fight.

However, you still may want to put some support skills in your character sheet Lil instead of it being all being combat stuff

Glad to help biggrin.gif

I suppose I'm mainly thinking of Fire Emblem. Where the dancer allows a unit to move again after they've already moved biggrin.gif

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Do you have it figured out Aroara?

As Numbers said I imagine dancers with two different skill sets. The first one is buffs, debuffs and such, and the second is a really squishy fighter that is very swift and flexible. They use quick and light weapons like daggers and/or whips.

Stunning is support right? ohmy.gif

Edit:

I shall do that Numbers and Aroara. That is probably much easier then deleting every single post we have so far xd.png

Edited by Lilraaos

yes i do and first off Lil

Q: Could Alex be Layla's freind? that kinda sounds like what Alex would do....

It could be aslo part of the reasion for her fighting in school too.

Aroara: That sounds like a good idea happy.gif Numbers should also join us since her character is a rich girl as well xd.png

Also, these are really minor things but

Voltage: You usually don't get payed for beta testing.

Takhesis: This game would get a LOT of hype. Even a month after this game is released there are still lots of people crowding beginner areas and mobs are probably hard to kill since people will beat you to the ones you targeted. There is probably even a small ten minute queue even after they add another server.

So there will probably be a lot of people higher leveled then others, so lots of trolling, harassment, people looking down on another people, etc

fine by me! although numbers and my charrie might clash at times.... ..but thy'll still be freinds, (Alex is the type to take the knife for a freind, numbers carrie isnt..))

Yep - hence that why Sian is making an assumption. And we all know what assumptions do to those that make them tongue.gif.

I'd imagine humans are the most played (basing off what I remember of WoW racial spreads) so she'd encounter the lower denomination more often in their starting zone. Could explain why she's teaming up with other races?

Sorry i didn't mean like beta testers i meant well, a game tester they get payed for their services in helping find bugs and stuff.