Lilraaos

Auxenheim Online (OCC)

Ok. Im kinda getting confused and a little anoied here. I'd like to rp this ning, But im just saying this... If this has ANYTHING to do with math then im out! I would love to rp here, and it seems awsome, but i really SUCK at math I even have to ask the people at my d&d group to figure out my health!

Ok algebra im ok with, dont ask why i just am good at it. Basic math is a struggle and always has been, (i can do things like100-10 is easy but 100-7-7-7=??? no...))

You have a DND group? So jelly right now.

Honestly, it'd probably be some simple addition. Shouldn't be too hard.

Edited by Astrodeath311

Yes i have a D&D group. even texting my freind in a mini rp between our charictors.

Hopefuly it isnet that hard, but i still struggle with adding my attacks... Soo many numbers to add!, that and my charrie is a werewolf so he has like a +6 strangth to any attacks AND is a duo sword ranger... he is the tank and the worrior of the group. then i have a elven roge. he's cool but kinda a klutz. (he stabed his wing with his own scythe.... in the broken wing. *facepalm*)

Ok, this is kind of getting off track with all the D&D talk.

Anyway, I just finished my character sheet, do you want me to post it here or PM it to you, Lil?

Also, we still haven't decided on what the VRMMORPG should be called.

Okay then, no stress. This is really fun happy.gif (Also, please don't neglect your schoolwork D:)

We'll probably only be adding up stats and such. I don't want to write out damage numbers. If our characters are getting stronger, then mobs are also getting stronger.

Should we have a vote on the name?

You can do what you feel most comfortable doing biggrin.gif

Everyone else should probably get started on their forms then. Just leave stats blank until we figure something out.

Edited by Lilraaos

I would do my sheet but as i said, im kinda confused. what is the sheet and the stats? that way i could fill it out.. (sorry if i got sidetrack. i have ADHD, biggrin.gif or better known as ADH- omg a squirrel?!))

Username:

Appearance: (If using a picture use a real person maybe?)

History/Background info?:

Personality:

VRMMO Avater

Name:

Species:

Class/Role:

Apperance: (If using a picture use an anime or cartoon-like picture maybe?)

Stats:

Spirit-

Dexterity-

Defense-

Strength-

Intelligence-

Finesse-

Charisma-

Level: (5 - 10)

Skills: (Start with a basic attack, (Which for magic users would be a basic bolt, for cleric a basic one person heal, a warrior a basic slash, anything that you can come up with that makes sense for the role while being very basic.) and I'll say about two special skills? (Nothing to OP, these characters are very low leveled after all, something like a sneak for the rouge, etc.)

Forms will probably look something like this

Edited by Lilraaos

I just edited them into the first page with Marcus's base stats

Also isn't it, Ohh a butterfly!

lol could be but when you watch Up,.. you quote Dug..... mnn... Giant or dwarf? whats ower tank gonna be? I kinda whant to be a dwarf but idk.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

I'm going to be a giant... and I'm having troubles trying to find an image for me to use... maybe I'll just describe him.

I think I might wait for someone else to post up their sheet before I start... there are a few things I'm still unsure of.

EDIT: P.s. it's Friday now, that means we can start laugh.gif

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Username: Voltage

Appearance: http://wallpapershd3.com/imagedekstopwallp...lpapers-148.jpg

History/Background info?: Phill grew up with his mom mostly after his parent's split up when he was 3. He would visit his fathers occasionally up until the day that his father died. Phill started to have more and more troubles as well as his normal day troubles added on, he just moved out of his mom's house and moved in with a roommate. He discovered the gaming style of vrmmorpg from some of his friends his roomate in particular, once he started to play it he became addicted to them. He decided to try and make a career by beta testing this new game (insert game name here) and now he is going to play it for fun as well as to see if anything else goes wrong with it so he could potentially let a game maker know.

Personality: (i honestly can't describe the personality since it is ever growing and changing.)

VRMMO Avater

Name: Darkwind

Species: Fae

Class/Role: Cleric

Apperance: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs38/i/2013/208...ign-d1qgtyf.jpg

Stats:

Spirit- 13

Dexterity- 8

Defense- 3

Strength- 3

Intelligence- 10

Finesse- 10

Charisma- 6

Level: 7

Skills: Basic one person heal,

Fountain heal (basicaly summons like a small totem that if you are in range of it will heal for a small amount per 4/5 seconds.),

purify water/food

race skill flight

(edited stats .)

Edited by voltage

Username: 0023567467 (or you could just call me numbers)

Appearance: http://i500.listal.com/image/4339366/500full.jpg

History/Background info: Sayla, basically your normal average teenage 15 year old girl, except for the fact that her family is one of the richest in the country. Sole heir to her family’s business and wealth, Sayla was raised up like a pampered little princess. Of course being the girl she is, Sayla didn’t want money, jewellery or fancy dresses, she wanted friends. Fortunately for her, Sayla’s unique and quirky personality made her a popular person to hang out with and she soon had many friends. After finding out about VRMMORPG’s from a magazine she got into the world of gaming, making new acquaintances and pals every day. VRMMORPG’s was basically heaven to Sayla and she soon got addicted to online gaming. Not caring about her school grades or assignments, Sayla was constantly in trouble with the teachers, not that she cared anyway since sport and games are waay more important than boring old school work. After learning about the existence of Auxenheim Online and being invited to become one of the beta testers, Sayla was instantly hooked onto the game.

Personality: Sayla has a rainbow of emotions, one minute she’s super excited and then the next she can be as stoic as a rock. Her mixed mood swings always surprises other people and sometimes puts them off. Sayla is generally, let me repeat, generally a kind natured soul who believes love is just a silly emotion that no one will truly need. She values her friends and comrades but wouldn’t go as far as taking a knife for them, it’s their own fault for not watching their surroundings. You could even go as far to say that Sayla is a tree hugger, preferring to enjoy the company of plants and trees rather than with humans. As well as liking nature more than humans, Sayla is extremely fond of animals, especially cute ones. Hurt one of her precious “friends” and you’d find yourself dead before you even knew what hit you. She can be slightly immature at times and has a habit of always rushing into danger, which gets her into trouble afterwards. While having that ‘rainbow of emotions’ of hers, Sayla isn’t usually the one who would be sadistic and cruel. Sure, she loves fighting and beating people’s faces up into a pulp but not without a good reason. Sayla isn’t the type of person who you’d call a motivational leader, whether it be ingame or real life. She enjoys pranking other people and has a great sense of humour, often cracking up at the slightest of things.

VRMMO Avatar

Name: Shadow Demonezz

Species: Elf

Class/Role: Archer

Apperance: http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/2/...2437752201.jpeg

Stats:

Spirit - 6

Dexterity - 12

Defense - 7

Strength - 7

Intelligence - 7

Finesse – 6

Charisma – 8

Skills:

Arrow - A simple basic arrow attack that can be shot at a target 20m away

Grappling Hook - An arrow with a grappling hook attached to it, can shoot as far as 40m away

Deep Freeze - User shoots an arrow made of ice at a target at 30m away. 50% chance of stun, 50% chance of slowing the target's DEX.

Fire Arrow – Shoot an arrow on fire at a target 30m away, can inflict minor burns

Fast Feet – Unique Elf Skill: Able to move faster than normal, appear like a blur in other people’s eyes

Any critique is always welcome smile.gif

Voltage, the stats for each race are on the first page

Edited by 0023567467

Those are the base stats though, that's what I kept saying we should choose how many points you get for each level tongue.gif How about 3, 3 points per level, you two are both level 7 so you'd have 18 points to spend.

I'm gonna make mine now, found some good images

Thanks Marcus smile.gif

I'll change my sheet right now and sorry Voltage for giving you the wrong info

Okay heres my character!

Username: Marcus Pheonix (MP is fine)

Appearance: Ignore the colour

History/Background info: Matthew is an aspiring writer. After one year of university he left in the pursuit of his dream. He currently lives by himself and has been browsing many forms of media in order to find inspiration for a story. His search for a story is also a good excuse for him to enjoy the many games he gets. He always enjoyed rpgs and mmorpgs and got very excited when he got invited to the beta of Auxenheim online. The first vr game he’d ever layed he didn’t take into the account of how he’d feel different and upon discovering how awkward it was to play a 10ft female avatar he converted his character to a male one pretty quickly. He didn’t do too well in the beta as there were a lot more Elves Fae and Humans than Giants or Dwarves and he never found a party to raid with.

Personality: Matthew is a fairly average person, though he likes to joke around and be positive. He also enjoys role playing a lot and whenever he plays a game he finds himself pretending to be the character and not just as someone controlling them. He’s fairly friendly and has a fair few friends outside of the various guilds and parties he plays with. When he gets into a game he finds himself playing it hours a day and takes all the in game events seriously. Taking his Tank role to heart he tries to prevent anyone in his party from dying because he deems that, that’s what a dedicated tank would do if there were no respawns.

VRMMO Avatar

Name: Annie Fenrir

Species: Giant

Class/Role: Tank

Apperance: He's 11 ft and has a wolf pelt hood instead of a helmet and has short black hair and a short beard covering his jaw The armour is also less detailed without any fancy motifs… or a glowing hand. And he has a spear not a sword.

Stats:

Spirit- 8

Dexterity- 9

Defense- 15

Strength- 10

Intelligence- 6

Finesse- 6

Charisma -5

Skills:

Stab - Basic Attack Thrusts his spear forward, utilising it's enhanced length to stay at a safe distance.

Shield Wall – Increases his Defense by 5 for a short amount of time

Counter – Shelters behind his shield then deals all damage he takes back at 1.5x the damage

Shield Slam – Swings his shield at an enemy, small chance of stun

Shield Bash – Bangs his shield on the ground, drawing aggro.

Toss – Unique Giant Skill Picks up a smaller party member and throws them.

Level: 9

Because I'm level 9 (assuming we're having you get 3 points everytime you level up) I have 24 points to spend meaning I have 59 total.

Critique would be cool.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Sure, three sounds good.

I'll put these up tomorrow, though doesn't your character have to many skills for someone his level?

It would make sense that you get a lot of skills while your lower leveled that you eventually will swap for better ones though.

I'll put these up tomorrow. Sorry, I'm really really tired right now >.<

I thought 4 skills with one unique race skill was alright, eventually I'd upgrade and get better ones (like I Shield Charge, probably an upgrade of Shield Slam where i run forward and knock people over in my way...)

Also I just wanted to say numbers, arrow shouldn't really be a skill if you're an archer... shooting an arrow should be your basic attack xd.png What about, like, an arrow with a rope for grappling or firing three arrows at once?

You get five skills in total at level ten. How does that sound?

Unique race specific skills shouldn't count as class skills in my opinion.

Also I just wanted to say numbers, arrow shouldn't really be a skill if you're an archer... shooting an arrow should be your basic attack xd.png What about, like, an arrow with a rope for grappling or firing three arrows at once?

That is a pretty valid point wink.gif

Hmm...the arrow with a rope for grappling sounds like a pretty cool idea, I'll get to work on it right away.

Username: Takhesis

Appearance: This - but hair is a slightly darker shade.

History/Background info?: Sian stumbled into VRMMORPGs as she needed an escape from the stress of revision. Now her exams are over - and she decided to take a gap year to avoid early burn-out in University.

Auxenheim online caught her attention, mainly as it was a relatively new smaller game. So she figured that there'd be less 'N00B' calling among the players.

VRMMO Avater

Name: Sheila Vindstaal

Species: Human

Class/Role: Rogue

Apperance: Sheila, minus the large blade on the back.

Stats:

Spirit- 5

Dexterity- 14

Defense- 9

Strength- 5

Intelligence- 9

Finesse- 8

Charisma- 5

Skills: Stab - a basic dagger attack.

Sneak Rank 1 - Decreases chance of being detected by enemies for a short period. [Negated by detection skills of higher ranking/proximity - upgrading this skill increases duration]

Detect Trap 1 - Increases the likelihood of spotting a trap within a small radius before activation. [upgrading increases detection chances and radius.]

Racial Skill: Versatility - since humans are considered the most flexible race in terms of ability, a human character gets 1 extra Stat point every 3 levels.

[Hopefully that isn't too OP... at level 7 she'd have 18 stat points from standard levelling up + 2 bonus]

That seems alright to me biggrin.gif Though why is basic dagger attack under skills, do you mean like backstab? I'm assuming if its 5 max skills at level 10 not ocunting the race skill, you gain one at each even number. So Numbers you need to get an extra one (and voltage needs a race skill and to update their stats)

The human ability seems pretty interesting though, I like it biggrin.gif

So far we have

Giants - Toss, the ability to throw a smaller ally.

Elf - Fast feet, increase movement speed

Human - Versatility - gain an extra stat point when leveling at 3 level intervals.

I'm wondering whether I should be able to throw enemies as well, the move doesn't do damage it's mainly a way of either initiating (chucking in an ally for a sneak attack) or getting them away. It could be used to get an enemy away as well I guess... someone tell me what they think.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Username: I am who I am.

Appearance: Long and shaggy black hair is one of the first things you'd notice about Varus, or his piercing gray eyes. Not that you could see them what with the shades he always seems to wear. At 5'8, 190 lbs, he's a lean mean singing machine, and I'm not talking about Auxenheim. He's a writer, performing at local gigs for cash. It seems to be working for him, since he has a good money flow -- which he promptly spends on the game. At the moment he's wearing a white and green hoodie with abstract writing on the front, some new blue jeans, and socks. Delving so often has led to some eye problems, and you can usually find him wearing prescription contacts.

History/Background info?: I don't feel like it right now. Pester me about it and I'll try and throw something out later.

Personality: Same as above. I have a headache and we're not like to be using these characters in the real world.

--

Name: Vallenhelm

Species: Fae

Class/Role: Bard

Appearance: Typical fae. Light skin, sparkly wings. Except this one has to be on some kind of rocker kick, since everything it's wearing has a point of being the blackest material you can find.

Spirit- 9

Dexterity- 5

Defense- 4

Strength- 10

Intelligence- 8

Finesse- 21

Charisma- 5

Level: 10

Skills:

Level 1 Skills:

Attack - Performs a simple 100% weapon damage attack with your currently equipped weapon.

Level 3 Skills:

Cry of the Wounded - Starts to hum, granting a small buff to health regeneration and defense for the duration of the skill.

Level 5 Skills:

Call of the Warlord - Recites the tale of a young but daring general, granting buffs to dexterity and strength, but taking a hit to defense.

Flight - Grants the ability to soar over the ground below.

Level 7 Skills:

Fae Indoctrination - Enemies equal or higher to Vallenhelm's level have a chance of becoming confused upon hitting him. Lower levels have an increased chance.

Level 9 Skills:

Ire of the Wizard - You must have done something rude. Magi gain a buff to Intelligence, while gaining a slowing effect on their basic attacks.

Edited by Astrodeath311

Wait so which is the unique Fae skill? I'm assuming its Flight but...

Also I think its a skill at lvl 1 and each subsequent even number, that's why I have 4 at level 9 biggrin.gif

Once again why is attacking a skill... I don't think we should list that :/