Lilraaos

Auxenheim Online (OCC)

How about War of Worlds since it is about the frosty region hating the forest guys and then the humans being in the middle of it.

Sorry numbers I didn't see your post. What should cap level be?

I still don't know about Charisma being a stat if it's meant to charm NPCs. ._.

I was thinking of cooking being under crafting along with tailoring, black smithing, and all those life skill type things.

I think that the little changes you made were nice Marcus. It looks cleaner. (Is that the word?)

the other ones was Endless quest. or just The Quest.

Adventure’s Path

I'm just thorowing names out there.

War of Worlds sounds like to close to the War of the Worlds mmorpg. your just takeing out "the"

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

I like War of Worlds personally.

I don't have a reason why the forest people hate the snow/mountain people and vice versa.

Edit:

Auxenheim is a cool name. Does it mean anything?

Edited by Lilraaos

Well assuming we'd have an inventory getting bargains and stuff off NPCS as well as talking ourselves out of a 50 person barbarian camp could be good. It all adds to the immersion, and it would be in an rpg.

And numbers why are there enemies... I mean aren't we all one big party?

Okay howabout we just have Finesse is for Crafting/Dodge...

Oooo heres a fun thing why not the lower the intel the more resistant to Charisma you are biggrin.gif So trying to get a couple giants to not eat you would be a lot harder cause they wouldn't understand your schmoozing and would just eat you anyway!

Hmm but War of Worlds is pretty much taken and seems more like a sci fi game tongue.gif I think something like Auxenheim Online could work, norse mythology is always cool.

Valheim Online? (Mix of Valhalla and Nilfheim Norse Heaven and Hell... don't quote me on that)

True, so I'm guessing this is going to be more of the sandbox rp than one with a plot?

EDIT: Whoa, don't know what happened here but this post is supposed to go after Marcus's, his 2nd one

Edited by 0023567467

But numbers, I'm pretty sure we're going to vary in race, I'm gonna be a giant and unless everyone else wants to be a Giant or Dwarf it seems a little silly tongue.gif

If an extremely shy person were to play the game and raised her Charisma, she would suddenly be this charming women and someone who she isn't. (I don't know how to word this, but I don't think you guys are getting what I'm trying to say.) Stats are only going to affect a person's physical state and will affect the player's mental state.

Because it'll be fun Snow/Forest groups will be pretty uncommon since if you go into enemy land you will mostly likely get killed. So about 75% of the time! the group will be real life friends. The 25% will probably be the groups that meet in the human city/neutral territory.

Why do you say that Numbers? I mean I intend for everyone to get into a party, decide they like each other and stick together.

Edited by Lilraaos

Well in lots of stuff the shy person is a lot more open in a game. They can be the person they want to be. And I wouldn't say that Having high charisma means you can make perfect pickup lines, you say what you want. But if you have a high charisma the npc has a better chance of accepting it.

Oh okay, I guess I'm gonna play someone you met at the neutral city.

Seems alright to me, I guess my character will be someone who the others met in RL, if that's ok with everyone else.

Oh! That makes more sense. I just feel like NPCs would have set prices, (with basic items like potions, basic ingredients for crafting, basic gear, etc) while you could buy stuff and barter with other players (who can crafted higher quality things then NPCs or have gathered them from mobs or places only few can reach, etc). But you shouldn't be able to charm a real player using in game stats.

Edited by Lilraaos

Charisma pretty much just works on npc's biggrin.gif And it might be passive for shopkeepers if you have high carisma you get a small percentage off (maybe in accordance to your level?)

So you still haven't said how many points we should get when we level up... I need to know that before I can make my character x(

I think mine shall be in neutral city.

Okay, but I mainly want it to effect bard and (maybe) the dancer(?)

I don't know how to answer that until we know how much of x stat equals y attack damage.

Okay then.

.25 of every stat per level but the one that your species specializes in (so Dex and Int for elves) which are a whole +1 point.

And 10 points to spend per level with an extra 5 every five levels?

Is that to much?

If 100 is max that is a lot, I think it should be either equal to the total number of stats or less... maybe 3/4 that way you can't just keep improving everything.

Well I thought we were going percentage. We could make it to 500/1000 I guess but we'd have to reach that level xd.png

Explain please?

Shouldn't we wait a little bit longer anyways Astro? Or do you think Cat could just jump in? (I feel like it would be more polite to wait until Friday, but I don't know how etiquette works around here so I'm sorry if I am wrong >.<)

If you want to take it slow, we already have a lot of people. Chances are high that by the time she gets back, we'll only be in the middle or nearing the end of a post cycle. And we haven't even started sheets yet, so I don't think we'll even start by Friday, considering the work that usually goes into one and how many of us there actually are.

Don't stress yourself out. It will be fine. Now, if you can excuse me, I have schoolwork I need to get back to ignoring.

Edited by Astrodeath311