Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

Thank you very much! I was also in need of stratos and I found them in that spreadsheet 😁

I've unlocked one form of the adults.  is the second form based on time of day, of something else?

6 minutes ago, trystan said:

I've unlocked one form of the adults.  is the second form based on time of day, of something else?

It seems to be lunar-related if you read the description.

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

It seems to be lunar-related if you read the description.

ah yes, there it is. thanks!

I'll post my two when I'm on my laptop this evening 👍

So, because I didn't know what the heck I was doing I carried on clicking adults, and got to 64.  Will it unlock automatically at the right time (I'm in the UK) or will I have to click a load more at the right time?

I imagine you may actually need to see a load of the sparkly ones. Just like with Spirit Wards.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

8 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I imagine you may actually need to see a load of the sparkly ones. Just like with Spirit Wards.

Yeah, I was afraid of that.

I am stopping looking at them for a while ! (I have the one with no sparkles.....)

Well, I'm not sure if we're just waiting for the right time in 24 hours or do we have to wait for a different moon phase?  If so, will they all change to sparkly then, to be clicked on? 

I shall try on the 24 hour basis, and if that doesn't show them, I'll just - wait.

BUT - I filtered for incomplete and the new one doesn't come up. Odd....

Edited by Fuzzbucket

i think i need a few more to unlock the sparkly ones. :)  nvrmind! i clicked on a few more (DragHatch is good for this), and now I've unlocked the sparkly one too! :D 

Edited by trystan

3 minutes ago, trystan said:

i think i need a few more to unlock the sparkly ones. :) 

Me, too.

Anyone else with adult harkfrosts to share, please?