EnchantingMiracle

Please delete/lock. Being remade~Inactive

Alaska or fantasy land?   

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Max sighed when Shrike didn't reply to her offer to help and then sighed again but in relief as he helped Harmony get onto the shore after Torak nudged her that way and then went to help him when she saw that he was immediately swept away further down the stream. "Do you need help?" she asked before gently pulling him up by the scruff of his neck onto the shore before stepping back a bit in order to give him some room to move around. It seemed like he had needed help since the snow was slippery around that area of the bank so she wanted to be helpful. She just hoped that he didn't mind her doing that at all, although he could have managed just fine. She just felt like, again, that she wanted to do something useful since she hadn't been able to help bring down the rogue wolf earlier.

Orion

"We first need to group together, examine injuries, and get back to camp, where if Midnight is still hunting, can send some wolves out to check if the loner has gone, Orion stated. She was still beta, and needed to make sure the pack was in good condition. She glanced at Nuntis before padding towards the waterlogged Harmony and the rest of the pack. Torak was struggling to get up the bank, bur Maxine helped him up first. Should of left him to drown. He's an omega anyways she thought bitterly.

"Is anyone injured, or needs help? We need to check our wounds before we attempt to head back to camp," she ordered, her eyes wondering across every wolves' bodies. Some bore a few scratches, some a nip here or there. Harmony was nearly frozen and exhausted, still ice cold from the dunking she had. And Torak was weak and freezing. The patrol wasn't in great shape, to say the least.

Torak

He wouldn't of made it out of the river if Maxine didn't haul him up. Sure he could of pushed Harmony up, but the time he has spent doing nothing and using his weak muscles all of a sudden, he wanted to just collapse and sleep. But as he made it to his paws, a wind of chilly air swept across. With the cold liquid still in his fur and against his skin, he shivered, eyes narrowed as he attempted to fluff up his fur. Torak gave up, and began to lick away the water on his fur, warming himself up a little. He saw one good thing, the dirt and grime on his fur had washed away in the icy current, and all he was now, was weak, freezing and tired. Perfect.

I suppose so. -Torque shrugged. It made little sense to him that anyone with a broken ego and a torn up face would bother sticking around for an after-party, but it was not his place to interject.

So much for today... -Torque thought and shook his head in dismay.

What a mess, Sure, no one was killed, and their injuries weren't anything one wouldn't recover on their own from, but it was just one intruder. Just one!

Just... one... -Torque muttered under his nose as he watched Orion move away.

Getting up, he followed, trying to limp as little as possible. The words and questions of his den-mates faded into the background for a moment when a sudden realization hit him. That wolf, they'd met before! He didn't have anything clear to go on, it was all just a really powerful hunch at that point.

Gah! -Torque shook the thought away. It was probably one of those random wanderers he and his family had dealt with long ago. It didn't matter!

What mattered now was the pack.

Harmony and Torak looked two winks short of the eternal sleep.

Keeping his voice down, Torque simply stayed put with the group, waiting for everyone to depart towards the safety and warmth of the den.

Kieila watched in awe as the little pup jumped up high, and almost snorted as he landed on his behind. She smiled and helped him up. "You..." -she almost burst out laughing again- "o-okay?" She gave up and started laughing. "I'm sorry, but I can't help it. It's just.. You're so silly sometimes." She sat down and grinned. "I heard that there was a lone wolf, though, and I don't think it would be safe for us to go there..." That's why I stopped him. "But I think they're coming back soon. Sorry for stopping you, I guess, but It wouldn't of been a good idea to go after them."

((sorry for the late reply as Max; Christmas at my house was hectic and my sister was here to visit so I didn't want to seem rude while being on my phone, kindle, and computer the whole time))

"Would you like help to get back to the rest of the pack?" Max asked Torak with a bit of concern on her face when she saw how freezing he was. She figured that she might be able to help keep him warm while they all made it back to the cave that they had been staying in. She hoped that he would welcome her company or perhaps if he would like it better if Shrike or Torque helped him out instead of her but she wasn't certain of that. She then looked over at Orion hen she heard the Beta's question as well as hat she said afterward. She shook her head in a negative to the question and then nodded in reply to the statement, thinking that it was a good idea to do so.

Edited by redfox

Harmony, Subordinate

Harmony coughed for a bit as she lay on the shore, drenched in freezing river-water. The red wolf closed her eyes for a short moment, her breaths coming and going quickly and raggedly until she cleared the water from her lungs. Harmony eventually opened her eyes once more, gazing thankfully at Torak. Y-You... She began, taking in a deep breath and letting her beaten body relax. ...Save me...Thank you, Torak. After speaking, she scooted over to the Omega and gently touched her nose to his soggy pelt to show her thanks, her eyes dull with pain and exhaustion. She was thankful to be alive, as there had been a good chance she wouldn't survive. If Torak and Shrike hadn't saved her, she would be dead for sure. The red wolf shivered slightly from the cold, her pelt still drenched in icy water, and the cool winds weren't helping.

Nuntis, Subordinate

Shaking the blood from her golden pelt, Nuntis stepped forward, her legs slightly tender from the sudden fight, but she ignored the slight exhaustion in her long legs. She gazed around at the patrol, nodding to the Omegas and dipping her head to Orion. Alright, we need to get on back, or we'll all freeze. Harmony needs help, Torak as well. She murmured, gently rasping her tongue over a bite mark on her sturdy body. A sharp pain of hunger struck the Subordinate in the stomach, causing her to flinch slightly. Nuntis reminded herself that she hadn't eaten in a few days, causing her to be a bit weaker than normal, and the fight had drained her to her endless energy. She turned towards camp, her ears pricked and her fur fluffing out to keep her warmer as a cold wind raced past her. She had a feeling her sister wouldn't be happy with wounded wolves, but Nuntis had no time for her sister and their arguments, she just needed to make sure her Packmates were safe. She glanced back towards Orion and Torque, remembering that they both had leg injuries (though Orion's was on her paw). Should she get wolves to help them as well? No, they would ask for help if needed.

Faolan stayed at the head of the pack, eagerly padding through the snow and jutting his nose into the air every so often, trying to locate the deer’s scent. Once Ace had told the group what they were trying to kill wait, no they weren’t going to try and kill it, they will kill the deer, Faolan’s excitement and enthusiasm increased by tenth-fold. Yes, he would prefer to eat rabbits and fish over a deer but the latter animal is waay more fun to catch.

When Ace detected the faint scent of deer, Faolan quickly bounded after him, making sure his footsteps were light and nimble. He didn’t want to make a blunder or alert the deer that he was coming, not when they were so close to finally having a nice juicy meal to eat.

The Beta crouched low to the ground and flattened his ears down towards his head. We’re downwind right now so it’s unlikely that the deer will smell us. thought Faolan as the unsuspecting doe continued to graze.

((Mia, do you want Midnight to give the order to attack?))

((Yeah, sure....*tries to revive roleplay*))

Midnight, Alpha, & Ace, Subordinate

Midnight gazed around at her pack before eying the doe once more, watching as she carelessly nibbled about, eating anything she could get her mouth on. Hunger crawled through her belly, and she could see her packmates getting hungry and impatient as well. Raising her tail, Midnight lashed it once, silently giving her order to attack. After that motion, the patrol leaped from the bushes, barking and howling with joy, ready to sink their fangs into the warm flesh of the doe. The doe flinched in surprise, her white tail immediately flying up as she tensed her body to bound away. Ace snarled at the doe, baring his fangs and charging at her, ready to kill a fine meal for his pack. Before the doe could leap away, he managed to nip her in her heels, making her cry out and stumble slightly before regaining her balance.

Faolan bounded out of the thick undergrowth from where he was hiding. As soon as Midnight had given the command to attack, he was out of that hiding place and onto the deer faster than you could say prey. He ran after the doe when she began to make a run for it. In his mind he mentally congratulated Ace for being able to take a small bite at the doe’s heels. This would mean she wouldn’t be able to run as fast meaning a better chance of success for them.

The cold, frosty air whipped at Faolan’s face and the thick snow made it harder for him to run but that didn’t stop the Beta from taking one large leap and sinking his jaws into one of the doe’s legs. This caused her to give a large yelp of pain and almost fall towards the ground but being the persistent little creature she is, the doe continued to keep on sprinting forward, well trying to sprint.

If Ace, Midnight or Avion didn’t go in for the final blow then their prey could possibly get away. Although considering all the injuries that she has already, she wouldn’t get very far.

((The owner can't be on anymore, but I'm hoping to recreate this roleplay in a few days, as I've asked for permission from the owner. Also, all non-roleplay content go in the OOC thread. wink.gif ))

(I think it's fine for you to remake it. I'll have this deleted now. Hope everyone is fine with that~ )