EnchantingMiracle

Please delete/lock. Being remade~Inactive

Alaska or fantasy land?   

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thankee! <3

You haven't? It's a wonderful book series, and it's sort of like this, from what i've heard. I only read the preview at the end of the last Guardians Of Ga'hoole book.

Still, the setting isn't up to you, Mouse.

Also, (@ Enchanting) I suggest removing the info within the parenthesis on the accepted character sheets, it makes them look neater and less cluttered. wink.gif

As for the map, any edits I need to make, such as new details? :3

Still, the setting isn't up to you, Mouse.

[...]

When did I says dat? I don't remember that... tongue.gif

When did I says dat? I don't remember that... tongue.gif

I think Mia meant what you said here.

So, I still hold my ground on Fantasyland. I think you sort of based it around the book Wolves of the Beyond, maybe.

She probably feels that you're being too adamant on an RP that isn't your own, but please note that I'm not trying to speak for anyone- just offering my opinion and trying to help.

I think Mia meant what you said here.

She probably feels that you're being too adamant on an RP that isn't your own, but please note that I'm not trying to speak for anyone- just offering my opinion and trying to help.

Oh.

But she keeps saying Alaska, why can't I keep saying fantasyland? ;~;

Alright just drop the topic please. I edited the accepted character sheets, mia :3

Mouse, I don't see a personality for one of your characters. (Forgot which one)

Alright just drop the topic please. I edited the accepted character sheets, mia :3

Mouse, I don't see a personality for one of your characters. (Forgot which one)

Yeah I noticed that too but I didn't say anything. I think it was Andrai?

Want me to post that here or message you? I can do either tomorrow.

Okayses I PMed you! <3

The bottom part under the line is something unrelated, so don't post that... tongue.gif

Hi there! I know there's been some critique given by a couple of people so, I wish to ask if you would like for me to give your thread a look through with different eyes?

While we wait for Enchanting to respond to Narvix, I've found a few more errors.

Sun had a golden-white pelt, and Kiki had a black pelt. Their stillborn son had been a dark grey, creating a mix of their pelts. Midnight took after her mother, though her mother's fur was a lighter, being a dark grey. (See this: dark grey: 404040 for Kiki's coat )Midnight took after Kiki while Nuntis had Sun's coat.

This sentence repeats itself and contradicts itself. In the first sentence, it should say Kiki had a dark gray pelt, not black. The third sentence tells us that Nuntis and Midnight look alike, but then the last sentence says the same thing, so I'd delete the last one.

The betas may attempt to mate with an alpha, though most if the time the alphas are the only pair that breed.

if --> of

The lowest rank if them all, omegas get constant rough treatment from the higher ranks.

if --> of

Thank you mia

I corrected them ^^

We are also waiting for Tiga to send the character sheets in to me

Alright.

Now, add the "y" on the end of "roleplay" on the title of this thread. x3

Miracle!

Fix the name, add a Y to the end of it!

Come on! (I think) We're almost done! (for now...)

Poll

Hopefully this is allowed... I created a poll for everyone in this roleplay currently to decide between Alaska and fantasy land. The one with the most votes will be the location.

I also added the "y"

smile.gif

For future reference, you can actually attach a new poll to a current poll-less topic. In the first post, above the edit button, there are some black text options. One should be "Attach New Poll". I tried to merge your poll topic with this one but for some reason it ate the poll. o_O So I added the poll here. Sorry for anyone's disappeared vote!

It's fine, and voted....Here's another little critique (it's been bothering me, sorry)

Their stillborn son had been a dark grey, creating a mix of their pelts.

If Kiki is a dark gray, and Sun's a golden white, than how is a dark gray the mix of both of their pelts? It should be a gray or a light gray (most likely gray if you want it to be a mix).

Ok thank you for noticing that, mia^^

Just to let everyone know, I am not participating in the poll.

I will be adding the winning choice into the setting tomorrow, so make sure you vote!

Um, Enchanting, there's something off about your poll results so far. I mulled my vote since I haven't joined as of now, but you have five roleplayers and nine votes. :/

Um, Enchanting, there's something off about your poll results so far. I mulled my vote since I haven't joined as of now, but you have five roleplayers and nine votes. :/

Perhaps it is people voting who are debating joining the RP. It's nothing to be worried about unless Enchanting is really, really worried about strictly controlling who votes. =3

So, the setting's Alaska then? (You said today's the finishing day. ^.^) If I can get around to it, I may end up editing the map some more to make it look better, but I've been a bit busy lately with homework.

I wanna bump this but I hate bumping. It feels weird.

You probably should put Alaska into the setting section. After all, you guys chose that and it's not in there as of yet.