TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

Happy Easter/Various Spring Holidays! Since we have **EDITED: A WEEK** of Days of Egg Hunting and some of you will be around to collect them - and it is faster to pass time with actions and get the new eggs in the new screens - Why not try some breeding of fun and pretty eggs for Easter & Post Easter Egg Hunts? AP sitting at over 5 Days, Would be nice to lower that a bit too. Besides, you are going to be around anyway when you are collecting eggs - can't hurt anything! Want to share some of your Breedings and your favorite Pretty Egg Sprites?

Edited by Natayah

I bred all my available checker pairs to the AP just before this weekend! 😸 It seems that the Festival of Eggs is running for a full week again, though I'm quite sure my basket will be full sooner. But if I remember, I'll breed some more checkers next week, anyway! 🐤

Edited by Varislapsi

Funny you should mention massbreeding.  Did about 750 of my Sapphires last night while waiting for FoE to start.  Hope you guys like blue, since I was egg-locked for most of it, and I have more blue Sapphires than yellow or pink :lol:.

In the past hour or so I've sent roughly 100 Aqualis eggs to the AP, most 2g pb. Tried to breed some Coppers but didn't get much. 

Hi folks! I would love to request a mass breed, to assist in this month's raffle goal of three Amphipteres. :)

So, if any folks can breed any of the following breeds of any lineage and toss them to the AP, it would be much appreciated!

https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Amphipteres

Thanks in advance! :nyan: :iraptor:

Can I request a Boreal mass breeding? I need a non-Boreal outcome from a specific pair.

Thanks in advance to those who don't post. :)

Edited by Lost_Unicorn

If the AP ever gets overrun by Mistras one day, it’ll probably be because of me. I love them to death, and am working on an army as we speak. Also working on a couple Mistra lineages that I’ll love to share once they’re complete. :)

Of course, I have plenty of time before that happens, since I made my account in 2016 but only started playing this past May, lol.

My massbreed of Striped Rivers are about 12 hours off AP time. Slowly building up my lineages of them 😄

There’s a nice cloudplume wall in the AP right now. I’m egglocked atm so I could only take one, but mine has a nice lineage and they’re all incuhatchable right now!

So I bred all my dragons so in about 14 hours there will be a flood of clean linage eggs hitting the AP. I did make a mistake on I believe a red and white egg and in breed but all the other eggs are good. Eggs will range from BSA dragons, to hybrids, to pygmy's.. I'm working on breeding some nice Holiday mixes soon. 

Don't want to double post, in about 7 hours another round of eggs will hit the AP. Same range as above I bred everything.  8/26/22 Will be around 10P.M Eastern

Edited by The_unknown_tiger

Since it has been quite awhile, I just did  1000 of my blacktips with celestials. There are 843 blacktip eggs, 878 celestial eggs, and a solitary bronze shimmer waiting for their turn to make a mess of the AP. :P

And I still have another 1400 blacktips I could breed tomorrow...🤔

Edited by Firefury Amahira

24 minutes ago, Firefury Amahira said:

There are 843 blacktip eggs, 878 celestial eggs

Sounds like your celestials decided they'll be the massbreed army today.

18 hours ago, Shadowdrake said:

Sounds like your celestials decided they'll be the massbreed army today.

Right? Just goes to show I have successfully tilted the ratios for blacktips. 🤣

EDIT TO ADD: And did another 1,000 pairs today, sending 665 blacktips, 20 celestials, and 13 assorted others (including a 2g gold) to top off yesterday's stack. :D

On 9/4/2022 at 8:00 PM, Firefury Amahira said:

Since it has been quite awhile, I just did  1000 of my blacktips with celestials. There are 843 blacktip eggs, 878 celestial eggs, and a solitary bronze shimmer waiting for their turn to make a mess of the AP. :P

And I still have another 1400 blacktips I could breed tomorrow...🤔

It was great to see your Blacktips in the AP again! I always grab some when I see a wall from you. It's very convenient that Blacktips are air-element, the requirement for the raffle this month. 

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:

It was great to see your Blacktips in the AP again! I always grab some when I see a wall from you. It's very convenient that Blacktips are air-element, the requirement for the raffle this month. 

I didn't actually breed all 2,400+ of them either, after 2000 total I was like "Okay, I've spent 14 hours at this combined over the weekend. I think that's enough!" I seriously did not think the wall would last as long as it did (3 hours shy of my current 56 hour record) though. AP times were already super low when my blacktips hit, and usually that means they clear out a heck of a lot faster; the record wall hit when times were clear up around 5d23h in comparison!

And before anyone flips and goes "NO NOT AGAAAAIN" when they see more blacktips in the AP in the next day or so, I have NOT done a doom wall massbreeding of my blacktips, I'm taking the almost-complete blacktip rotary cannon for a bit of a spin doing 100 CB pairs a day over the past 3 days and counting. So far my 100 pairs/day output seems to be pretty solidly putting out between 55-65 eggs. So probably enough to be noticeable, but not enough for a crazy obnoxious AP wall. Plus they're all PB 2Gs rather than messies.

It's been a while since I mass bred my Reds.  Just sent a ton of PB and interesting lines to the AP just now.  Enjoy ♥

I found this really annoying. I'm a newbie and I want as many DIFFERENT eggs as possible, so I went out of my way to get a few different eggs that weren't spammed in the abandoned area. This is only a good thing maybe if it's a new or really rare dragon type, but I know nothing about those.

6 hours ago, bord said:

I found this really annoying. I'm a newbie and I want as many DIFFERENT eggs as possible, so I went out of my way to get a few different eggs that weren't spammed in the abandoned area. This is only a good thing maybe if it's a new or really rare dragon type, but I know nothing about those.

Massbreeds also help lower the AP hatchtimes. Once things get into the 5 day range people will usually massbreed that way any eggs that come after the wall will be dropped down to 4 days again (or even 3) and can be incu-hatched for frozen sprites, zombie / neglected experiments. 

Its harder to massbreed rare dragons bc, well, theyre rare. So most people will do it with their BSA dragons too

19 hours ago, Neforium said:

Massbreeds also help lower the AP hatchtimes. Once things get into the 5 day range people will usually massbreed that way any eggs that come after the wall will be dropped down to 4 days again (or even 3) and can be incu-hatched for frozen sprites, zombie / neglected experiments. 

Its harder to massbreed rare dragons bc, well, theyre rare. So most people will do it with their BSA dragons too

I don't even know what half those things mean. But yeah, it's nice if the hatch times are shorter, mine hatched fairly quickly (although I grabbed unique eggs from the abandoned area.) I'm new and don't need frozen ones and I have no idea what the zombie stuff is. For now I'm fine with collecting common and uncommon dragons though, I just want different types, I was able to find a variety though so at least not all of them were the same.

Can we do something about this never ending xeno wall? It's starting to get tiresome to see nothing but xenos without the occasional random massbreed of something to clear them for a short time

1 hour ago, MoonlitEevee said:

Can we do something about this never ending xeno wall? It's starting to get tiresome to see nothing but xenos without the occasional random massbreed of something to clear them for a short time

Support this.

I'll happily breed all my non-xenos