TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

I bred all of my Greens and managed to get 9 lil quaker eggs sent to the AP, varying from pretty clean lineages to very messy. :)

Tried breeding my greens, out of 12 breedings only got 2 green eggs. A little surprised. Also sent 8 other-breed eggs to the AP.

Got bored, flung 457 blacktips at the AP tonight. Vast majority are PB 2g, 3g, or 4g so it's not a wall full of messies at least. :P

Salt wall!  :wub:  I already found four Z codes and a word code.

If we request a breed to be bred in order to have more luck not getting it in a breeding influence ratios, how much lead time is required?

ETA: Also, if it is a relatively new breed, is it pointless? (Since there is more likelihood of breeding them?)

Edited by missy_

Did a little breeding for Halloween aiding -- so, popular zombie fodders, and Aeons.

Got around ~70:

- 17 Aeons
- 1 Two Headed Wyrm
- 1 Two Headed Eastern
- 7 Two Headed Lindwyrm
- 8 Two Headed Amphipteres
- 8 Two Headed Sea Serpents
- 10 Drakes
- 5 Pygmy Wyrms

- 7 Pygmy Lindwyrms
- 1 Pygmy Eastern

- 4 regular Lindwyrms

There is still time for zombie fodders! Anything hatched by the 17th for example, will die on 24th using fog. I'll probably grab ER egg fodders up until the 21st personally.

Feel free to join me in a Halloween-themed mass breed, and good luck grabbing fodders or precogs for those last-minute (or more like -week) hunters out there!

@Painter lol, I saw your post in the zombie advice thread and decided to massbreed 100+ two-headed, pygmy's, drakes, and other more uncommon body types to the Abandon Page a few days ago. Hoping that they helped people!

I kind of wished that Zombie offsprings would show up under the progeny as the tombstone. Now that I'm on EST, I'm never going to stay up past midnight just to see my zombie horde.

That Equinox semi-wall looks so pretty! I feel like we don't see enough walls of newer breeds.

Just now, HeatherMarie said:

That Equinox semi-wall looks so pretty! I feel like we don't see enough walls of newer breeds.

Thank you! That was my doing! I had bred 300 cb equinoxes, half of them at least purebred. However, I did not expect them to wall up like that

Just bred ~630 purebred even-gen BSA pink eggs to the AP to help with Halloween, pick them up in ~2 days!

Thought it be interesting to share - bred 862 pairs, got 639 eggs for a 74% egg production rate. Seems like pinks are quite productive!

First egg tracker here: https://dragcave.net/lineage/aHR8G

Edited by PonyTales

Requesting mass breeds of these Zombie fodder: Sea Serpents, Easterns, and any two-headed breeds. Lineage not important. Thank you!

@missy_ I don't have many established two-headed pairs, but I'm trying to get some eggs in right now. :)

@0x08 Thanks! ^_^

~~~~

Forgot to mention: I have bred and tossed to the AP for Zombie fodder wyverns, pygmies, two-headeds, drakes, sea serpents, and wingless. Probably forgetting some stuff. :iraptor:

I only managed to get a Temple and a Magnesium in. Hopefully they'll find "good" homes in the next few days. :D

1 hour ago, missy_ said:

Requesting mass breeds of these Zombie fodder: Sea Serpents, Easterns, and any two-headed breeds. Lineage not important. Thank you!

Just dropped two dozen water dragon eggs for zombie fodder

3 hours ago, missy_ said:

..... I may have gone a little overboard finally having a good reason to breed my Aqualis hoard, lol. Sent about 60 Aqualis (Eastern) eggs to the AP, most 2g pb 'cause it was easiest. Also sent 8 various 2-heads and a handful of sea serpents. 

3 hours ago, 0x08 said:

I only managed to get a Temple and a Magnesium in. Hopefully they'll find "good" homes in the next few days. :D

2 hours ago, Tawanda001 said:

Just dropped two dozen water dragon eggs for zombie fodder

38 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

..... I may have gone a little overboard finally having a good reason to breed my Aqualis hoard, lol. Sent about 60 Aqualis (Eastern) eggs to the AP, most 2g pb 'cause it was easiest. Also sent 8 various 2-heads and a handful of sea serpents. 

Thank you all! ^_^

6 hours ago, missy_ said:

Only at this time do I realize I have a lot more male two headed than female! 14 of various two headed breeds went in AP just now, it was fun seeing a bunch more no interest, no egg, and refusal too

My deep sea didn't want to cooperate though. Most of them had established mates of skywings, and they only gave skywing eggs to me this time == still, 2 deep sea eggs joined the party. Then I don't remember what other dragons are sea serpents...

I breed some eggs for AP ^^ All 2g

Hybrids:

2 Ultraviolet

1 Shallow Water

1 Bluna

1 Sophrosyne

1 Dusk Pygmy

1 Risensong

3 Nobleshields

1 Spotted Teal

Other:

3 Aeon

5 Sapph from pink sapph

1 Sapph from yellow sapph

5 Cantor from Tutela Cantor x Halloween mates

8 Cantor from Iratus Cantor x Halloween mates

1 Cantor from Itus Cantor x Halloween mates

5 Cantor from Mundus Cantor x Halloween mates

6 Red Zyu x Halloween mates

4 Black Zyu x Halloween mates

Edited by Essfi

17 hours ago, missy_ said:

I'll see what I can do...I've got quite a few of each of these

today i bred the most of my golds (i own some) and they made not so less as usual, if it can be called a mass breed, i don't know 🙃 but i hope, it spreads some joy.

45 rare eggs. if they pop up at the same time (do they?), it would be great, if someone could make a screen shot!

Edited by lamel

I bred and abandoned 35 Earth/Green Dragons with special linages (Dorkface, Thuwed, Prizekin) to the AP just now. (most are messy though)

additionally got 4 Prize and 3 Ice to automatically abandon to the AP

if anyone wants some Earth Dragons, I have 900 to breed https://dragcave.net/group/1550

Edited by Shakura Kazuki

Anyone want to do some breeding? Anything, really, the AP is at 5d17h! Got to get that time down a bit. I bred 30+ pb Aqualises to the AP as well as a handful of Zyus, thinking of breeding some of my Royal Blues too. Trying to toss out some stuff I don't see often in the AP.

31 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Anyone want to do some breeding? Anything, really, the AP is at 5d17h! Got to get that time down a bit. I bred 30+ pb Aqualises to the AP as well as a handful of Zyus, thinking of breeding some of my Royal Blues too. Trying to toss out some stuff I don't see often in the AP.

So... funny you should ask that, I saw the AP times and just wrapped up several hours of blacktip breeding. Because I haven't done my entire blacktip horde in one shot in over a year. 

I maybe kinda sorta hurled over 1,100 blacktips and almost 400 celestials at the AP over the past roughly ten hours. >_>;;;;