TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

If you don't have time to wait it out then you can just go the biomes and choose eggs there. It almost guarantees you that you won't have a "mass breed" there. Another option to fill your scroll is to start/finish/create lineage projects. :3 Even looking through Departures/Take an Egg thread might even surprise you to what is being left behind. It probably seems a lot now because people are currently hunting new releases still so the royal crimsons (he didn't just breed royal crimsions mind you, there are blusang/ices there too, but much rarer in occurrences) will be there a big longer than it should be.

You *could* just start picking them up and re-abandoning them to sift through them. You won't see anything you just abandoned, unless someone else picks it up. o3o

Unfortunately I have this Thing about abandoning eggs- I think I've intentionally done it all of once, maybe twice since regging back in '09- I figure the oldschool "PICK ONLY ONE EGG FROM THIS LOT OF UMPTY BILLION YOU GOT FROM THIS BREEDING" stuff doesn't count.

You *could* just start picking them up and re-abandoning them to sift through them. You won't see anything you just abandoned, unless someone else picks it up. o3o

Not so sure about that. You can see eggs that you've abandoned, but you can't pick them up because you'll get the "try as you might" message.

Usually if I don't like the single breed in the AP, I just leave it alone for a few hours.

Not so sure about that. You can see eggs that you've abandoned, but you can't pick them up because you'll get the "try as you might" message.

Usually if I don't like the single breed in the AP, I just leave it alone for a few hours.

ohhh that's right, that's what it was Dx I couldn't remember. I thought it made them totally invisible to you.

But anyway...

I usually just leave the AP alone, too, myself. Or I go and hunt in the cave.

That's one of the reasons why I've been grabbing pretty much every Olive in sight... xd.png

Yup. I'm up to over 60 breeding pairs and even more that need to be paired up.

It's neat how quickly you can build an army.

I don't mass breed but sometimes when I'm egglocked I'll breed some of my rares - usually only with rare or semi rare mates so if an egg is produced, it's desirable to nab.

edit: Just sent a bunch of Avatars, Shimmers a couple of Golds and one Silver to the AP. Only one common - and about a dozen rares. Cheers!

Edited by dark_kitsune

user posted image

Damn! blink.gifxd.png

Thank you for the nice screenshot.

Walls like this are only a problem because/if people cherrypick and dont take theur fair share out of the ap.

The wall of Royal Crimsons made me very happy, because

1. I love RCs

2. More bred RCs will even out the ratios, so I have a better chance of getting the non-RC mates I need for my RC checker lineages.

biggrin.gif

I wonder how long this wall will last. The breeder must have hundreds.

And good came of it for me - I just found a rather rude code (in the U.S. at least). laugh.gif

Thank you for the nice screenshot.

Walls like this are only a problem because/if people cherrypick and dont take theur fair share out of the ap.

honestly if I had more slots and *wasn't* trying to finish up my frozen hatchling collection I'd definitely be grabbing random stuff from the AP like I usually try to do. Or random stuff from the cave. o3o

I love finding beautiful eggs from the AP! I've never seen a mintwall before, that sucks, I love the lineages made with them sad.gif

Once I've got a substantial amount of something, I'm definitely going to massbreed like this, I love those walls!

I mass breed my half my lower gen pinks at a time (250+ eggs), but I don't ever get walls unsure.gif

Thats because pinks get picked up really quickly biggrin.gif

Thats because pinks get picked up really quickly biggrin.gif

Shucks! They used to be cave blockers xd.png

Anyway, in about 2-3 hours 200+ purebred even gen pink eggs will be hitting the AP if you're interested in picking up more influences! smile.gif

The walls that I really look forward to are the holiday walls. laugh.gif

Wait what there will be holiday walls?!

*gets super super excited*

Sounds like I'll be in the AP 24/7 in holiday periods then to get my hands on some xd.png

(I thought people would like keep them because they're so special and pretty!)

Aw dang, I missed the pygmy wall xd.png Looking forward to the Pink flood and seeing it pass by - I'm so scroll-locked!

I try and do mass breeding of dorsals to help the holly contest though it probably never works. X3

I mass-breed my Reds and sometimes my Pinks (most of them messy, unfortunately) every other week but never enough for a proper wall xd.png

I try and do mass breeding of dorsals to help the holly contest though it probably never works. X3

I've seen several Dorsal walls, but have never heard of the holly contest. What's that?

Usually, I find egg walls amusing because they look kind of cool, but I wouldn't want to see them all the time, not even rares. I love the variety of the AP and the opportunity to find all kinds of lineages. And I'm on Team Cave Plumbers, so I get some additional cave blockers from the AP as well, but of course they need to be CB, not mass bred...

Holly contest thread - people collect a certain common breed, and the users with the most dragons of that breed collected within one year win a Holly on christmas.

Thanks, Ha-Ki. Looks interesting - good luck!