Vorgin

Dotz and Raven's Chaotic Cosmic Adventure

Dotzrus shrugged,

The ship can self repair... But it was probably better to come here, you were both turning Grix on.

He walked over.

Raven please, I don't care about this guy, Your master or not, but I... Care about you. I'm not going to tell you he is evil, but I want you to make better desicions. What is this portal screwed up and sent you into a star? What if your master is just an illusion cast over a parasitic alien. What if Snape didn't kill Dumbledore? Seriously, please talk to us before running off somewhere. We care about you as a friend... More than a friend. It's not about Baek, it's about you.

He stood there with a caring look, just like when she broke down from guilt.

Rain snickered at Dotzrus's first comment, but then fell silent.

"After decisions being made all my life for me..." She sighed. "I guess I don't know how to make the greatest ones." Raven seemed to become fierce, then placid; Her face no longer revealing the tumult of emotions cascading though her. "But what I do know, is that I trust him. More than I trust any of you. He may have abandoned me, but he has yet to betray me." The girl's silver eyes locked on Rain. "You. Get out of here." Without giving Rain a chance to protest, she snapped her fingers, sending her back to the ship. Now her eyes settled on Dotzrus. They were more yielding now. "I am a grown up, and I don't need to tell you all where I'm dispersing off to. I can take care of myself. I was fine without any of you before."

Dotzrus sighed and sat down on the grass with a simple response.

I completely agree with you.

He looked up to she her reaction, his guess was that Rain would have said much more than he needed to.

Grix walked over to Rain as she reappeared.

...so... she still not trusting you about Mr. Rune-Arms?

He helped her up (if she was on the ground), if not, he sat her down on the couch and got her some water and a rag to wash off any sweat.

Raven blinked. "Thank you." A breeze rustled the trees around them, as well as helped evaporate the sweat that had acumulated on her skin.

The angel took his arm and stood . "Thanks," she said, taking the rag and water.

((Gtg to swim practice, bye. ))

"Well, I find wormhole travel to be faster, seeing as we move at translight speeds." Snapping his fingers, there was a thump, followed by a boom as the energy vibrated the subatomic particles in the space around the wormhole. The Chaos Star would rock away from the space where the wormhole formed as a wave of energized matter slammed into it's hull. The two would almost instantly appear on the surface, the momentary singularity annihilating all matter within a 2 meter radius. Snow immediately began to re-settle in the small crater the two were in. "Well, we're here. Let's take a look around, shall we?"

Dotzrus tilted his head back to take in the breeze.

You are grown up, your no one's pet, but if you keep running off without letting someone know, we are going to worry about you... I'm going to worry... Your someone special... And I don't want to lose you so soon.

Grix say down with her.

That was something... But we need to get that rune coin away from her or else Baek will keep getting in her head.

Rain for once hesitated. "I agree, but... I don't want to take it from her. I know," she snapped her fingers. "I'll disenchant it."

Jean blinked. "Well that was... Interesting. Let's get to it."

Raven sighed again, the weather changing to one more gloomy. Rather than seeming brought down, the girl looked brighter. "I get it. You worry about me... But..." How to put this? "I'm a 'free spirit' if you will. I can't have someone worrying about me... I mean..." Raven groaned and buried her head in her knees. "There has to be someway to make this work."

Grix smiled as he put his hand on her shoulder.

I knew you were full of smart ideas. Good going!

Dotzrus began to notice the weather, was it connected to her, what really was this place?

Free spirit or not, the only way to have people not worry about you is to not have any friends or family. We want to be your friends, and that means we worry and care about you... Rain needs to learn to not force you to do something to protect you, And I kicked Baek off the ship for his invasive appearance. Yes, I care about you, but know that my judgement isn't cloudy, I will not leash you like a pet, and I will respect your decisions as long as your mind is not clouded or misled.

Raven nodded, taking his words in. Then she scooted closer to him, resting her head on his shoulder. The clouds melted away and were replaced with the familiar stars of home. "Pretty cool right? I can control it all."

The angel grinned. "Now we just have to get it from her!"

Grix nodded,

Everyone sleeps my dear Rain, everyone.

Dotzrus froze up a bit as she leaned on him, but he soon relaxed in the moment and watched the stars.

So what is this place? Another dimension? A figment of your mind? I'm not really familiar with this type of plane... or most things that runes are capable of doing...

"There enlies the problem. Raven doesn't sleep..."

Raven cocked her head. "It's a... another dimension." That was the simplest way to put it. "The cool part is is that I can conform it anyway I want. It doesn't have to be a forest. It can be a beach, a lake, and so on. It just can't be anything that... Isn't natural. Like a city. I can also control the weather and other things."

Grix laughed at the comment.

Silly Rain, EVERYONE sleeps, though it may not be for weeks on end. We could also just teleport it away from her, use a magic EMP on it, or just kill Baek without her knowing.

I see... neat stuff.

Dotzrus decided to lay on the ground completely. He relaxed at the feel of the cool grass on the back of his neck and looking up, seeing Raven's face outlined in the stary sky. Different feelings mixed inside him, but he in the end was just struck speechless by the sky and her beauty.

((And here come the waves of corny... but romantic, and corny, while being romantic... sorta.)))

((I am so bad at romantics, so don't worry. xd.png ))

"We could do the teleport thing. Killing Baek..." That wasn't a bad idea.

Raven looked down at him, then began to lean closer. The stars' light casted a luminescence on his face, softening his usually hard features.

Dotzrus looked at her, eye to eye, trapped by her gaze.

It's seems so perfect... a cascade of light and beauty... radiating from you...

He wasn't sure what else to do or say, should he say more, should he just stare at the stares together, should he do more? He never got this far, and they weren't even in an official relationship. Thoughts filled his mind as he tried not to panic.

An evil grin then came upon Grix's face.

Or... we do both... two runes with one bullet.

Raven began to blush. Thankfully, the light framing her face made it too dark for it to be seen. "Thank you," she finally mustered. Laying down, she let her head rest in the crook of his arm. The situation was all.... Bizarre for her. Never had she felt this way. And the scary thing was, it seemed to only be getting stronger. Yet... At the same time being frightened, it was also pleasant. The her body so close to his made her feel safe and warm. A feeling that had only came and went since her escape.

The quiet of the forest around them unnerved her though. Silence had meant the other animals had fled, fearing a larger threat. As if on cue, the croak of a frog somewhere off in the distance cut through the silence. Crickets began to chirp was well, also chasing away the eerie quiet. It was as though life had been paused, only now beginning to play.

Rain grinned. "Great idea! One hitch though. Raven 'killed' him last time, and now he's back. What if he's immortal?"

Grix thought for a second and then poked her head.

If he is alive, he has a soul... If he has a soul... He can kill him with the Soul Crusher.

Dotzrus closed his eyes, one arm around Raven as his head leaned against hers. The panic disappeared and he felt ready to speak up.

...Raven... I... I think I love you...

The words came out and there was no way to pull them back... For once he didn't care. When the first met, it was in a fighting tournament, now they travelled through space and dimensions to be here together. The one being cut in two knew it had found it's other half, but this other half had a beast inside that Dotzrus would either have to befriend, or have Raven chain it down so he could remain with her at all times.

The angel nodded fiercely. "Yeah!"

Raven smiled, sighing blissfully. "I think I love you too." Once again, the feeling overcame her. Rather than being accompanied by the usual uncomfortable flush, it was much more pleasent.

Grix looked at her and tilted his head.

Do you even know what the Soul Crusher is?

After an hour of them laying with eachother, looking at the sky and eachother, Dotzrus turned his body to face Raven.

...as much as I feel we could live here forever... We should go back to the ship soon...

The truth was that he didn't want to go back, but he had a mission still and friends to help.

"Uh... It's a thing that crushes souls." Bluff her way along. Not the smartest idea, as Grix could see right through it.

"We can come here anytime. You're right. Let's go." Having said that, she still didn't move. The shifter was most defiantly reluctant to leave. "But not before this..." She leaned forward and angled Dotzrus's face so it mirrored hers. For a few moments, she simply stared into his eyes, feeling envolped in them like a ship on a stormy sea.

Grix sighed as he put her arm around Rain and sat her down.

...your not Wrong... But it's a little more than that, also only Dotzrus has access to it.

Dotzrus was taken by surprise when she turned his head to face hers. He was captivated by her stare. Yes, he had seen women much more beautiful, but he also was looking at her soul, her personality, let alone she was still pretty beautiful. A sudden jolt in his heart moved his body and he brought his lips to hers. If he had a tail, it would be going at 100 wags/min.

((WOO!! Badly written romance ^^ Maybe we need more... Stuff... *not rated R*)))

"So we need to convince him. And the best way to do that? Through Raven." The angel nodded and began going through a plan in her head. "We can say its for the best for Raven."

Raven had been expecting the kiss, but a jolt of suprise still ran through her. Feelings mixed and mashed and left her mind in a tizzy. Trying to think only made her head hurt. So, she didn't. She let the kiss envelop her and calm her. After a few moments, she pulled away, smiling. "They are probably worried about us now." She ran her thumb over his hand. "And there will be plenty more time for this, seeing as how I'm not going to be going back to Earth."

"So we need to convince him. And the best way to do that? Through Raven." The angel nodded and began going through a plan in her head. "We can say its for the best for Raven."

Raven had been expecting the kiss, but a jolt of suprise still ran through her. Feelings mixed and mashed and left her mind in a tizzy. Trying to think only made her head hurt. So, she didn't. She let the kiss envelop her and calm her. After a few moments, she pulled away, smiling. "They are probably worried about us now." She ran her thumb over his hand. "And there will be plenty more time for this, seeing as how I'm not going to be going back to Earth."

(( I agree. I have yet to be in a relationship like this though OOC, so I'm just going by feel. Actually I have yet to have my first kiss... Anyways, I assume they'll be much closer now when on the ship and such. That will peak Rain's interest. xd.png ))

((Well it seems we are on the same boat when it comes to relationships.))

Grix nodded.

Yeah... But we need to be careful. If Dotz does this and Raven finds out, she'll lose it. We need to prove to Raven that Baek is not her friend... But how, you tried before...

Dotzrus smiled and got up, offering his hand to help her up too.

Sounds like a plan to me. It's your realm so you got the say in anyone leaving or coming.

Dotz felt a glow of happiness, something he had not felt in years, something he wanted to keep. Whether it originated from being with her, kissing, or something else, it came from Raven... That much he knew.

Rain sighed. "There's no convincing Raven. But, if we set up Baek to fail... And crash that fake reality in her head about him, that'd work. In fact, Raven might kill him for us."

Raven smiled warmly at him, but did not take his hand. She appreciated the gesture, but her loving Dotzrus didn't affect her 'stand on my own' additude. As they began to walk, she wrapped her hand around his. The rune on her other forearm lit up and the portal appeared back to the ship.

Dotzrus smirked as she got up by herself.

Good to see I won't need to save you like most woman need saving, Princess Raven.

He took he hand and they walked in the portal.

Grix grinned.

We got our plan then. Now let's just act cool around the others...

Dotzrus and Raven reappear.

Good to see you guys didn't stay for a mating season, Dotz still needs his nap time and glass of milk.