Vorgin

Dotz and Raven's Chaotic Cosmic Adventure

Dotzrus sat back and pulled out a cigar. He stops right before he lights it.

How about we all calm done. Now Rain, tell me exactly what is so bad about this guy? She had a panic attack from killing him, her "father". If you knew more about him, why not tell Raven?

He seemed like he was calculating something far deeper than any mortal. His eyes stared forward, deep and power, but his body was calm and relaxed.

"Sounds fun." She grinned, putting her hands behind her head and drifting. "But I have telekinikis, and it would serve to be probably less... Chaotic? But it's all cool."

"What's so bad about him? What's so bad about him? Can you not sense his true intentions? He's trying unlock The Wolf full time, and turn Raven against us!" The angel was fuming. "He's got Raven under his thumb," she replied. "And she's not going to budge on that."

Raven emerged next to Baek. "Oh, and I believe this is your." He produced Raven's coin, and began walking forward again. "Now that we have had our much needed chat, I am ready to discuss whatever is needed with the rest of you." His eyes settled on Rain. It was obvious that he knew she had been talking about him. The angel stared right back, unnerved. Raven however, seemed to be non the wiser.

Roxy grinned wickedly, "I'll show you" She said, her hair changing pink. She closed her eyes and felt around in the vacuum of space until she found the radiation trail leading away from the system. That was as good a place as any. Why not start there? She felt around, stretching her senses far into the universe. Light years away she finally found where the trail lead. A little hub galaxy called Hoag. She exhaled and tunneled a nice neat hole in the fabric of space.

On a good day. That's exactly what would have happened. Since she was drunk, exhausted, and pulling space around Namina's ship, it was sloppy and inaccurate. As space snapped closed behind her, she accidentally tore the Chaos Star's docking mechanism and outer portion of their airlock.

Now, instead of vast darkness outside the front windshield, there was a bustling hub galaxy known as Hoag. Hoag was a special little galaxy. It is actually two galaxies that slammed into each other eons ago. One galaxy getting stuck in the center of a larger galaxy. The smaller galaxy was crushed in the center and, Because of gravitational tides, is a swirling mass of suns, lots of energy was produced. In result, the surrounding systems were perfect for biomes and orbital cities. Life thrived and became a one stop spot for intergalactic travelers.

There were several lightyears away of course, so the galaxy filled the entirely of the view. Roxy reached her hand towards Namina to help her up and smiled, "We'll anchor here and get you to bed.", she said, "We'll go explorin' in the mornin' "

Dotz took the cigar from his mouth and motioned Grix away. He nodded and went to the cargo hold.

Very well, why did you sneak on to my ship? If you knew Raven, you could have asked to board... People these days...

He sighed and swiveled the chair in a circle.

"Simply because I believe I wouldn't have been welcomed by a certain somebody." His eyes fell on Rain once again. This time, Raven followed his gaze, seeing Rain's glare. Turning back to Dotzrus, he bowed his head. "My apologies. I will leave now if you so wish, but Raven will be accompanying me." The shifter seemed unsure; her eyes finding Dotzrus's.

Dotzrus' cigar lit itself suddenly. He took in a breath and puffed out a ring of smoke.

I'm sorry... If I recall, she is a guest on my ship. I don't just let my guests be taken. We have a plan to see space whales. Now Raven, if you WANT to go with him, I need to hear it from you, not him coming in and taking you...

He puffs out more smoke.

...why do you want to take her after you faked your death?

Raven went to speak, but Baek set his other hand on her shoulder. "We still have training to do. Here is an unfit place for her to do so. A man like you trained in such arts shoukd know better than anyone." He raised his brow. "I only faked my death so Raven could see her full potential." Raven slid out from Baek's grasp. "He's right..." She looked back at him. "But I don't want to leave." Raven walked to Dotzrus's side, then turned to face him full on. "Raven-"

"This is my choice." Baek smiled. "My, you have grown. Very well. But I will not be leaving among them alone."

"Like you did last time?" Baek faultered, dropping his eyes. Rain looked to Raven. "He's planning using you. I see it." She crossed he arms. "Do not trust him, Raven."

"I can make my own choices, Rain. Get out of my head."

Dotzrus kept his eyes focused on Baek and breathed in on the cigar.

You are right, this place is unfit for training... That's why if she wants, I will train her at a better location. A man trained in my arts knows that people train better with friends... And when NOT pressured. I have no qualms with you, but I will not let you take anyone here without their free consent. Finally, your on MY ship... So I make the rules. Savvy?

He tosses the butt of the cigar at Baek's feet.

Baek smiled, using the heel of his shoes to put out the cigar. "Of course," was his only reply. If he were to win them over, it was best not to start a fight amongst them. The man felt betrayed by Raven, siding with them. He had been the one that had befriended her in that dump. He had cared for her; taught her his ways... And this was how he was repaid? Do not forget who left her in those years.

Yes, but had I not, she would've never tried to escape, and thus seen how powerful she was. He watched with interest as Raven slipped her hand into the man's. Ah, so she likes him? Raven really was growing up now. A fatherly pang of worry shot through him.

Dotzrus nodded,

I'm glad we have a mutual understanding, now if you don't have anymore business, you should leave. My rooms are filled and my patience for uninvited newcomers is wearing thin. We have places to go, if you plan to visit again, give me a heads up, or else nothing will stop me from maiming you permanently... Rune...

With that Dotzrus turned his back to Baek and turned his hand around to hold Raven's next to him.

Edited by Dotzrus

Rune? That was a name he hadn't heard before. He looked down at his markings. Well, they were runes. "I can make myself sparse; you needn't worry about me and sleeping quarters. But as I said before, I would be leaving with Raven. Seeing as how she's made her choice to stay, and I am not going anywhere without her, I will be-" He paused as in a flash, Rain had her sword to his throat. "Staying with Raven..."

"Rain! No!" The angel didn't even look over. "Raven, he's not that man you think he is."

"Rain, put. The. Sword. Down." Reluctantly, she pulled away from Dotzrus, clenching her fists. Pulling out her own sword, she widened her stance. "I do not care what you think you say. Put. Down. Your. Sword." Raven raised her own weapon, preparing to fight if she needed. "You do not trust me?" The holy creature snapped, her sword lowering slightly. "Girl," Baek spoke up, pushing the blade further away from his neck. "There's no need to fight." One of the runes began to glow, then released a pulse of energy, calming both Raven and Rain.

Dotzrus began to laugh as he stopped the fight. He then stood up.

I think we have a misunderstanding... and I'm willing to give you a repeat, free of charge...

He started walking towards him, right in between Rain and Raven. No weapons, no powers readying. He stopped, his face inches from Baek.

I make the rules here, and my next ruling is this... get the hell off my ship. You have 2 minutes. You don't want to fight, so it would help if you comply.

The look in Dotzrus eyes turned to that of death. Not of Baek's death, but the death of others, ones Dotzrus killed, murdered, tortured, or worse. There was no hesitation, no stutter, no sign of mercy.

"Dotzrus, please..." Raven stepped forward, splaying her hand across his chest. Her own eyes pleaded silently. "I don't want to loose him again..." She looked down at her feet. Baek stood his ground unwavering at Dotzrus's display. Seeing Raven vouching for him made him feel guilty. Even now, she still would stand up for him.

Dotzrus kept his eyes on Baek.

You won't lose him again... I want him to leave now, I'm not banishing him forever, just now. And guess what, he isn't dead, so you no longer have to beat yourself up about killing him... anyway, You can visit again at a later time, but right now, get off my ship.

Dotzrus had made up his mind, Grix was in the cargo hold, getting things together to prevnt future infiltration.

Baek nodded slowly. "Very well." A hum filled the air as a rune peeled away from his skin, forming the doorway again. "I'll be back soon," he promised Raven, who was staring at him forlornly. He stepped through it, and disapeared from sight. Raven turned, glaring at Dotzrus silently. Shifting to her wolf form, she snorted and padded out of the room. Rain however, was delighted. "Finally." Looking to Dotzrus, she dipped her head. "I told you he was bad news..."

Dotzrus huffed as he went to his chair.

I'm not going off of your word... My ship, so I judge the people. Had he simply just ASKED to come aboard, had he COMMUNICATED his arrival sooner, I would have made his bed and read him a bed time story... so Rain, I didn't make him leave because I trust you, I did it because he made a bad impression. Now, would you like to talk to Raven first, because either way, she'll yell at you for trying to kill him, and yell at me for kicking him out. Personally, I felt I was far, I even said he could come back.

Grix comes back.

I upped the tech and magic security...

Good... too many men... too many people... making too many problems...

Whatever. She thought silently, shaking her head. "Raven isn't one for yelling. She's the 'stay-silent-for-days-and-glare-at-you-as-you-walk-by' kind. If we were on Earth, she would just sulk for an hour in the forest." Rain sighed. "I'm worried for that girl. She's just so... Unstable."

Raven paced the room angrily, snarling under her breath every so often. "I finally get to see him again, and he kicks him out. Not to mention Rain nearly killing him." So much had happened in the course of fifteen minutes that it made her head hurt. And now what was she to do? She wanted to go back to Earth... But she wanted to be with Dotzrus and Rain as well. But why? They just want to keep you under their thumb. Like a pet. The words came as a suprise to Raven. They were, yet were not her own. Find the coin. That wasn't hard. She sniffed it out easily. Shifting to her human form, she held it in her hand. The coin glowed. It then clicked. The rune enscribed on the coin was the same one that Baek used to leave, as well as probably enter. Maybe she could use it too... Without warning, the metal jumped from her hand and spun in the air. A portal much like Baek had generated open. Without hesitation, she stepped through. The surroundings changed dramatically, replaced with a foresty setting. However, Raven knew this was not Earth. "I was wondering when you would show up, Raven."

Dotzrus laughed,

Sometimes a little Chaos is in order to show who one really is inside... just give her some...

His watch beeped and he read it.

...crap... the ship is missing a passager, Raven's gone!

He ran to the room she was in.

Raven?!?

Grix sighed.

Let me guess, Baek took her...

She tucked the coin into her pocket. "Baek?" The man melted from the surroundings and nodded. "Of course." He grinned. "I thought this would be a good place for you, seeing as how you can't go back to Earth. I know how you like to run in the forest. I know this does not make up for what I've done, but I thought you'd like a place of your own since there aren't any forests in space." The girl was just in awe. A rune took form on her own skin. "This is how you can access it. The coin, is how we can keep in touch, as the rune is the same as my own." She nodded. "Oh, and the one on your hand can change location if you so wish." Again, she nodded. "There's a clearing not to far west of here you can use to train with your friend or myself if you wish." The girl grinned eagerly. "I would suggest you go back to your friends now. They are getting worried." With that, Baek's form etched out. It had only been an illusion. So the coin is a way to communicate with him, and the rune access this place. Got it. Closing her eyes, she focused back on the ship. The rune glowed and she found herself back in the ship; the rune fading.

Looking up, she saw Dotzrus. "Uh... Hi."

Dotzrus just looked down at Raven. A look of fear that was in his eyes disappeared and turned to indifference.

...hi...

He turned around and marched out the room, confused by the whole situation stacked on top of conflicting feelings. He sat down trying to focus himself. Grix made repairs to the air lock door that was damaged from the other ship's sudden departure.

Once he's done out there, we can leave... And hopefully people can start making better decisions...

Raven frowned, watching him leave. Rain however, lingered, marching up to her, and slapping her. Raven, was too stunned to do much of anything. Well, she was at least for a few moments. It was then that she sprung at Rain before she had a chance to even say what she was going to say. The two tussled, Rain obviously better than Raven. But Rain was skillful. Raven, was the one with strength. The two fought to be on top. It ended with Raven on top, pinning Rain.

Grix watched as the girls fought. He wanted to jump in and help but didn't want to get inbetween the two angry women.

Dotz... What's going on...

Dotzrus lit a cigar.

Well Grix, I think we need to have, The Talk. When two woman love each other very much...

No! Don't even go there!!!

...fine, it's a cat fight, and it is forbidden for men to interfere... Ever...

(( Oh. My. Gosh. xd.png ))

Rain held still for a few moments, then sprang up, pushing Raven back. As Raven shifted to her wolf form, she snarled, lunging. Then the two passed 'through' the floor. Rain looked up. "Where are we?" Still growling, Raven spoke telepathically. "A place that he created for me."

Dotzrus and Grix stared in confusion as they disappeared.

Rune portal... So who wants to go in?

Isn't it the captains responsibility to care for our guests?

That hasn't stopped you from 'Taking care' of Rain...

Grix blushed and Dotzrus sighed and jumped through the portal.

...this place needs more forest fire...

He waited for the fight to finish before speaking to them directly.

Rain turned, and so did Raven. Seeing Dotzrus, she shifted and brushed herself off. "What?" She snapped, still obviously angry. "Thought it might be better than messing up your precious ship."