RavenWolf1010

Ceadarwoods High

((Oh, you already edited your first post. Never mind then. Well anyways, I guess Skinner finally gets to meet Raven?

Even though she won't remember it...))

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Skinner listened intently as the boy began to speak nonsense to him about being human and insulting somebody. He was right about those things and he could already tell that he must have insulted somebody. Not just with the wolf running past but also the way he was talking to him. He was acting as if he had never talked to people before. Like he was raised in a cave or something. He didn't ask questions though, that would be rude of him.

Skinner backed up a few steps when he transformed into a huge wolf right before him. In broad daylight. In the middle of the school day. In a school. Skinner looked around quickly, "Woah woah woah man! What are you doing?", he asked, "Someone might see you, stupid". What was with this guy? Staying hidden was kinda the whole point to being able to turn into a human. It was, like, defeating the purpose of your own existence.

Skinner had bigger problems when the wolf lunged at him and snagged him by the shirt collar, "Hey kid, Watch the threads", he said, his voice firm. He smiled when the wolf told him to get on his back, "You should buy me dinner first", he quipped, vaulting onto the beast's back heavily. He jabbed the wolf in the ribs with the heel of his polished loafers, "Gettiup."

"I have checked. There are no people nearby to see us." Lycoris muttered, sniffing again. He barely grunted as Skinner jumped on. "Dinner?" Lycoris asked, tilting his head. "I refuse to hunt for someone not of my pack..." He growled when he was jabbed, jerking a bit. His head turned to glare at Skinner before bounding after Raven. "I wish to ask you how to deal with females. I don't understand what I said to make her leave."

Xerxes's leg began to shake as she tried to transfer all of her laughter and need to move into it. But the last thing she wanted to do was mess Acelin up. He was being so helpful and so nice and she had to make sure she didn't move or flinch in a way that would make him smear or smudge. "That sounds about right," She replied honestly. She did neglect her appearance a lot. She was going to have to find nicer clothes if she wanted to keep this up. Her mother had wanted her to buy new things when they arrived in hopes her daughter would finally live up to the Siren thing but Xerxes had refused flatly. Now… Now she wanted to look pretty.

"Sitri."

The demon looked up from the drawings on his paper to the teacher standing in front of him. He sighed loudly and but set his pencil down.

"Yes?" He asked, surprisingly polite and well-mannered considering he was from down under. And not Australia.

"All of your subjects are fantastic and I know you are busy but I was curious if you would consider helping our Math team out by joining. You could even get extra credit for it."

"Consider it done," Sitri declared with a smile that caused several people in the room to swoon. Charming and smart. He was so awesome and obviously not a demon.

((New characters!

Username: SL

Name: Hajime Kazama

Gender: Male... Kinda, since he can choose to become a female if he so wished.

Creature: Nine tailed Kitsune

Appearance: Fox form Human form, just older and his eyes are red (albino)

History: Hajime was bored of living in the Other World with most of the other kitsunes and yokai and what not. So, he decided to travel... Forcing his pseudo-best friend to come along with him...

Personality: You shall see...

Other: Hajime has reason to believe that this world is much more of a Free-world than his own.

Username: SL

Name: Chitsuru Kazashi

Creature: Nekomata (Bakeneko with a forked tail)

Appearance: Cat form Human form

History: After having eaten her own that had hurt her while she was an actual cat, Chitsuru was perfectly fine with living in her abandoned house and scaring children on Halloween, but, nooooo, That Git, aka Hajime, just had to drag her with him on his travels to the human world.

Personality: Muahahahaha...

Other: Chitsuru has reason to believe that Hajime is an idiot who will get killed in this so called free-world))

"Okay. We are done on the makeup. Now, all we have to do is curl your hair." Acelin said, sitting up and putting away the makeup. "You want to do it now, or do you want to see how you look first, mon amour?"

Username: woopoo

Name: Kai

Creature: Dragon King - a Chinese mythical creature. Is a dragon that lives in the sea and has powers with rain and water. Can shift into a human.

Appearance: Messy brownish blonde hair, bright goldish amber eyes. Fairly tall and strong. As a dragon, Chinese type, golden. As a boy, with gold eyes As a dragon, but gold all over.

History: Grew up in his father's water palace, and learnt all his magic. He wanted to explore the human world and so he decided to go to Cedarwood. Because he is a dragon, he can see all the mythical creatures.

Personality: Very friendly, likes to help people out using his powers.

Other:

Edited by woopoo

((Really sorry for being picky, but Chinese dragons are called Chinese Lungs (龙) and they are categorized by their lack of wings. If they do have wings, I believe those are called wyrms... Or something...

Don't hit me...))

((Don't worry, I won't hit you smile.gif I didn't know. In that case, he can lose the wings, five me a second to edit.))

"I'd rather wait until it's all over," Xerxes replied as she sat up, pressing her hands against the floor to make it easier. As soon as she was sitting upright, she held the pile of clothes out to Acelin so he could put them back in his bag again. He had to be the nicest person she had ever met. He was just so sweet. "It'll be much nicer to see ti all done and what it looks like in the end. Like a surprise."

"Alright then, mon amour," Acelin agreed, putting the bundle of clothing back into his bag. He took out a hair curler and began humming a random tune as he curled the ends of Xerxes' hair. "Usually, I'd do this before makeup. But it really doesn't matter either way, the results would be the same." Acelin managed to finish curling the ends quite quickly and took out a mirror. "All done! You look wonderful, mon cher!" He exclaimed cheerfully, handing Xerxes the mirror.

((Acelin gave Xerxes a hairstyle similar to what Hajime has in his human form, except more curled at the tips and slightly wavy/messy like what she had before, so Xerxes would look androgynously pretty, but swaying a little to the feminine side with "cute". The character sheet for Hajime is right up there))

A feeling of dread welled up inside of her slightly as Acelin curled her hair. What if nothing had changed? What if she hated it? She didn't want to offend him but there was still that feeling. She accepted the mirror slowly and turned it to her face so she could look at herself.

The changes were very subtle, especially with the makeup, but it was like staring at an entirely new person. Xerxes moved the mirror away from her slightly to get a better view of her entire face, then rotated it around slightly so she could see her hair at different angles. Finally, after examining her face and hair in silence, she turned to Acelin as a small smile formed on her face. "I don't know what to say," She started. It looked like she might cry. "I look adorable." It was like the impossible had happened.

Acelin grinned, ruffling Xerxes' hair slightly. "It's all you. And the best part is, no matter how much you mess it up, you'd still look just as adorable." He gave her a wink and then took her free hand and placed a kiss on it. "Didn't I tell you, mon amour, everyone is beautiful. You just have to find that beauty inside and let it shine." He then packed up his things quickly, giving Xerxes time to admire her reflection.

Edited by SoiledLove

Skinner shook his head, "No, you see....", he started, 'Nevermind. It was a joke" He wound his hands in the fur of his new friend, partially from fear and partially from excitement. He rolled his eyes, "You werewolves are so dull", he said before they shot off.

Skinner didn't expect this wolf to be able to move this fast this quickly. It felt like zero to thirty in no time. He slid from his original sitting position on his back to hanging on for dear life. There was no place to get a grip on this beast, his was all fur and muscle.

What did he just ask? he wondered, something about offending a girl? He chuckled and pulled himself back to a safe position, "What makes you think I'm good with girls? ", he asked over the noise, "But, since you asked for help I cannot say no. I'll help however I can". He fell silent, this was definatly the strangest job he has been asked to work. Making sure someone is eating right or giving scientific advice was more his thing. He never played match maker. Wonder were we are going? he wondered as they left school grounds. wait he remembered the wolf he yelled at about the Trig club. That must be the lady-wolf he was talking about, "First tip: If a girl needs her space. Give her the space.", he said, "Unless she only wants to be chased, then my advise is to forget about her. A girl like that is pretty much never worth it". Skinner knew that from experience.

(((I have to work a double today so I won't be back till tonight. Sorry for the inconvenience)))

((Your guys' forms are accepted!

I'll just wait to reply for Raven then.))

Rain caught up with the other wolf. Oi! What'd you do to my friend? And why is he coming along?

Nyx rose to her feet. There it was again. She switched to another vision. A man cleaning the lunchroom floor radiated blackness. Nyx scuttled forward, her clothes changing to armor. A hood came up over to hide her face. The girl drew her sword, and that was when he looked up.

Kai walked into the school, playing with flicking raindrops about in interesting formations. He looked up. This was it. His path to seeing humans. Of course he had heard of him. His father was always delivering them the rain they needed so badly, but despite this, he had always been told they were dangerous to be amongst. If they knew what he was, he could put everyone at risk.

He reached the door. He opened it up. No one was thee.

"Hello!" he called. "Anyone there?!"

He waited around. He could all sorts of weird things...the presence of other unusual creatures. This wasn't just humans here. Sirens, shifters, werewolves, so much more...he couldn't wait to meet them.

Xerxes's ears turned red yet again as her hand was kissed. While she didn't pull away from the hand, she did quickly then back to admiring herself in the mirror. That was, until she caught sight of her jeans and baggy shirt. That wasn't cute at all! "I need better clothes," she immediately declared as she plucked at her shirt. Superman was great and all but she wanted to look cute all over. She needed a wardrobe to match her face.

Sitri quickly excused himself to to the bathroom, only to walk right past it to the lunch room. While the feeling was not the same, he could sense a new demon in the building. But not as strong as his grunts floating about various places. This presence was not one he was familiar with and he wanted to explore it more. So he followed it to the cafeteria.

The hairs on the back of her neck stood on end. She whirled around, other demon forgotten. This one was stronger. This was the one that had drawn her from across the states. Well, well, She lifted her sword, her armor clinking together as she moved. There you are. I've been looking for you. Even in the sunlight, her eyes glowed red. A fog bank was rolling in, soon to blot the sun out anyway. That's bizzare. Was it that angel? Why hasn't she taken care of this demon yet? Edited by RavenWolf1010

"Oh, I'm flattered," Sitri replied, clasping his hands behind his back with an innocent smirk. "Here I thought nobody was going to pay attention to me. But your a bit funny, you know that?" He slowly walked forward, standing tall despite being unarmed. "You smell weird. A bit like a demon but mostly like a human. What did you do, darling? Do tell."

Oh well, thought Kai. He had his timetable somewhere in his bag. He could just go to lessons. He carefully examined the writing on the timetable. He wasn't much good at reading English - Chinese made a lot more sense to him. However, he just about managed to figure out that he had...science. Yes, that was it.

He decided to shift into a dragon. He was sick of being a weak little human. He had no proper abilities apart from his water magic. Otherwise, he was useless, and since he had done so few shifts, he wasn't quite used to his human body. Sometimes it was pretty painful to be human. He ran down the corridors, his long coils in the air. Where wa the classroom? He wandered around a little cluelessly. He would rather explore than go to lessons, and here was an excellent excuse.

He continued to stroll in dragon form around, hoping to meet someone, someone unhuman.

Tsk, tsk, you missed one, love. Angel. She drew her finger across her blade. I would ask my mother, who seemed to get around.

((Sorry for the short reply. I have a swim meet.))

"I thought I smelled censorkip.gif," Sitri replied with a smile and a wink. "But it doesn't make that much of a difference to me. I've been ordered to this school and I intend to stay. You're just a little hunter. Let's make this easy and you leave or behave. Even if I'd love to put you in your place, it would attract attention. That can be irritating, especially since I smell some other players around here. A couple breeds I haven't smelled in a long while, too."

Ordered? She laughed. I didn't think a demon could be pushed around. Taking a few moments, she thought of a solution. I won't bother you if you don't harass the humans. The others, can fend for themselves. Sheathing her sword, she extended her hand. Deal?

Suddenly, Kai drew to a halt. Ahead, was a demon hunter and a demon. They were talking. Had they noticed him? Well, he wanted to meet the other stranges. He had to meet them. He trotted casually forward a little way in his dragon form but decided that he looked a little intimidating and shifted back into a human.

"Hi!" he said brightly. "Nice to meet you, I'm Kai. I'm a Dragon King. Anyway, aren't lessons on? Oh right, I see. You're out of class. Fair enough. What's your names?"

Skinner jumped in surprise when a winged appeared to their left. His eyes widened in admiration. She was an angel. Literally and figuratively. He smiled when she asked what was going on .Skinner was about to pick on the wolf he was riding but hesitated. That would be unprofessional and he wanted these people to trust him. He was only human after all and had no reason for these monsters to trust him. He shrugged, "sorry love. Cant tell you" he said, "doctor/patient confidentiality and all". He looked the angelic woman over for a strangle amount of time before speaking again, "you should let me take a look at you", he said, knowing how strange it sounded, "never seen an angel before let alone studied one."

(((On break and feel bad for leaving that story paused. Ill be back around nine tonight)))

((Not a problem.))

Her features contorted in a mix of confusion and disgust. Er... What? Maybe. Later. Maybe. He'd caught her attention. Then again, what guy riding a wolf wouldn't? It was something right out of an Axe commercial. The angel burst through the doors, and swooped up into the air.