Lady_Lunevis

✫ lu's art ✫

You're very good for your age! =] You should try practicing real people more often to get better at anatomy and perspective, though. Your characters are a bit stiff as they are. The style is very pretty, though. ^^

Thank you so much! <3

Ah, I see! Thank you for the advice; I'll try my best to explore and improve on that! ^^

user posted image

And Enderkid's request is finished! c: whoa sorry that took forever many apologises

This one was probably one of the most difficult things I've drawn up to date; I hope it's alright as this is my first time drawing armour!

Many thanks to the wonderful Avatar of Change he gifted me as a surprise, I treasure it dearly and it's my new precious! //huggles eggy//

Anyway, an update on what's happening and for requesters, old and new:

I'm currently noticing that I seem to be drawing solely for requests, which is something I'd rather not do as I want to explore and create my own art style first. Thus, requests are remaining open, but they may not be finished as quickly and I may push them off in flavour of trying out some things.

Oh, and, I'm moving near the end of July--which means June-July will be filled with a flurry of packing and getting ready, thus I may not update as much, sorry about that.

Even so, I treasure each and every commenter on this thread, so thank you so much! <3 Your words really do inspire me and your advice helps a lot biggrin.gif

So here's to (hopefully) more and more drawings in the future! c:

Oh, and, one last thing. One of my lifelong goals is to be able to draw pictures for my original stories, so some characters may pop up from here and there. ^^

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

it looks beautiful, and I thank you for it! You're definitely showing improvement.

Ahhh omg thank you so much! <33 It's too much, haha. biggrin.gif Thank you for such lovely words!

Thank you so much! <3

A month ago! smile.gif Well actually, it's about two now. c: I've drawn a few times on paper for school projects and such, but never seriously or in my free time.

Yes it is! I love it already biggrin.gif

Ahaha thank you! ^^ I'm always honoured to receive attention from well skilled artists!

Thank you, I'll try my best! <3

Ahaha, I'll keep that in mind smile.gif Thank you for the offer!

Wow! Very impressive for only two months! xd.png I guess you could say that you're "off with a good start"? xP or maybe I was just off to a bad start lol

Yup, no prob! =D

Wow! Very impressive for only two months! xd.png I guess you could say that you're "off with a good start"? xP or maybe I was just off to a bad start lol

Yup, no prob! =D

Thank you so much! <3 Ahaha, I certainly hope so smile.gif

Nono, I'm sure you were fine! ^^ I'd love to see some of your art sometime biggrin.gif

Stalking this thread on a regular basis, I am impressed by your rapid improvement~

Stalking this thread on a regular basis, I am impressed by your rapid improvement~

thats me as well.

fo sho imma request another thing:

this

I wanna see what you get out of it. I think it'd be a good challenge.

thats me as well.

Thank you both so much! biggrin.gif <3 It makes me very happy to know I have viewers. smile.gif

fo sho imma request another thing:

this

I wanna see what you get out of it. I think it'd be a good challenge.

Omg that's so pretty! I absolutely adore the style of her dress. smile.gif I'll try my best, thank you! <3

You're correct--it will be a good challenge. ^^

user posted image

Haven't had much time to draw recently, so here--have some random quick eyes I drew for practise! biggrin.gif

user posted image

oops my hand slipped

So I just finished reading Seraph of the End, and oh god that manga all the feels. Mich and Yuu just need to get together and run away and be happy forever gahhh--

Quick doodle. c:

user posted image

And Enderkid's request is done! Lico, from Brave Frontier. biggrin.gif Enjoy! <3 I had a lot of fun, I love pretty dresses!

Many thanks to him as well for the beautiful Avatar of Creation. <3

Es pretty!

Serious Critique Time:

The arms could have been more worked on, as well as the hands. I realize these are not your strong points, but merely pointing out a category for you to improve upon. The corset, could have closed in a little more, but that's a great job for drawing something completely random like this.

Regular Gush Mode :

Omg es very good I like the hair and the dress it looks good Omg wow

Edit: Imma keep you as busy as possible:

this.

Jk that's harsh nvm how bout this couple?

Edited by Enderkid

Es pretty!

Serious Critique Time:

The arms could have been more worked on, as well as the hands. I realize these are not your strong points, but merely pointing out a category for you to improve upon. The corset, could have closed in a little more, but that's a great job for drawing something completely random like this.

Regular Gush Mode :

Omg es very good I like the hair and the dress it looks good Omg wow

Edit: Imma keep you as busy as possible:

this.

Jk that's harsh nvm how bout this couple?

Thank you! <3

Ah, I see! ^^ Thank you for the comments, I'll definitely work on those more in the future! After all, improvement comes with practise. smile.gif

Awalekgh thank you omg <33

Holy geeze wha t--Oh okay xd.png Yeah that's a bit harsh!

Aw, I'd love to! I haven't really drawn two people together before so this will be good practise smile.gif Thank you for your lovely and interesting requests! I'll add that to the list and work on it when I have time! biggrin.gif

There are some wrong ratios of body. But I like the eyes you drew.<3

P.S. I was busy (and will be busy as well these days) so might not able to come here very often. Keep it up Lunevis! Wish when I come back I can find something more awesome. xD

There are some wrong ratios of body. But I like the eyes you drew.<3

P.S. I was busy (and will be busy as well these days) so might not able to come here very often. Keep it up Lunevis! Wish when I come back I can find something more awesome. xD

Thank you! <3 Ah, I'll try to fix those soon enough! ^^

Ah, I see! biggrin.gif Well, thank you for dropping by and leaving such a lovely message! Hope to see you soon. ^^

Thank you! <3 I hope so too smile.gif Hopefully!

I'm aliveeee! Sorry for the hiatus, I'm now back and prepared to work on drawing and requests! biggrin.gif

user posted image

Apologies for the bad iPad camera; this was a really quick drawing I did last night--inked it this morning ^^ Trying to get back into the flow of drawing and trying out some traditional!

^ Critique about this:

Her neck looks like it hurts.

But good for coming out of the grave after two weeks.

^ Critique about this:

Her neck looks like it hurts.

But good for coming out of the grave after two weeks.

oh geeze oops

Thank you! ♥ I'll try to fix that in the future. smile.gifsince this is in pen oops why do i do the thing

Oh yes //cackles// Staying aliveeee.

I didn't notice you had an art topic. But I don't come browse the Original Arts stuff much, minus to check on mine. ^^' Your art is great! I'm gonna lurk now. : D

I didn't notice you had an art topic. But I don't come browse the Original Arts stuff much, minus to check on mine. ^^' Your art is great! I'm gonna lurk now. : D

Ahh thank you so much! ♥ I'm honoured to hear that!

Same here, actually. xd.png I usually only find other threads through signatures or mentions of it! Oh, you have an arts thread? Let me go check it out. ♥

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

I'm gonna admit, my first reaction to fact you were going to check my art thread out was 'OH NO'. But now I have art to make! : D *goes back to lurking*

I'm gonna admit, my first reaction to fact you were going to check my art thread out was 'OH NO'. But now I have art to make! : D *goes back to lurking*

OmgLOL. Aww no, don't worry! As I said, your art is adorable. ♥

Yay! biggrin.gif Can't wait to see it! ^^

Update: I'm going to put digital drawing on hold to try and improve traditionally first, so requests may be done on paper. ^^ If you're not okay with this and would rather wait until I pick up my tablet again, please tell me! ♥

user posted image

A drawing that took two days! It's 3 right now, stayed up to finish it. ♥ Rena in her Wind Sneaker job from the game, Elsword.