Lady_Lunevis

✫ lu's art ✫

haha oh man i gotta stop staying up late to finish drawings

I really don't have time to edit this drawing right now, since it's 4AM and I should prepare for bed, but here's my drawing contribution for today!

user posted image

Not too happy with it as it was a quick sketch with not much effort, but I promised myself I'd draw something everyday and I intend to keep that goal. ♥

i should really stop being lazy though

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

Wow. Even with lots of effort, I still wouldn't be able to do as good! My skills lie with Pixel Mania stuff. Not so much with actual doodles. Seriously, though, your art remains amazing.

Wow. Even with lots of effort, I still wouldn't be able to do as good! My skills lie with Pixel Mania stuff. Not so much with actual doodles. Seriously, though, your art remains amazing.

//melts into a puddle of goo// Ahh thank you so much! ♥ I'm really glad to hear that, thank you! ♥

Your pixels are so cute, though! biggrin.gif I'm pretty bad with pixels myself oops--we all have our talents! ♥

//melts into a puddle of goo// Ahh thank you so much! ♥ I'm really glad to hear that, thank you! ♥

Your pixels are so cute, though! biggrin.gif I'm pretty bad with pixels myself oops--we all have our talents! ♥

Just being honest. ^^ But you're welcome!

My skills with pixels may be from having a year with nothing to do but make Pixel Mania and write books... And because I love doing it. Thank you, though; That's true, you may not be that good with pixels, but you're great at drawing. I'm good with pixels, not so good with drawing. xd.png

Just being honest. ^^ But you're welcome!

My skills with pixels may be from having a year with nothing to do but make Pixel Mania and write books... And because I love doing it. Thank you, though; That's true, you may not be that good with pixels, but you're great at drawing. I'm good with pixels, not so good with drawing. xd.png

Omg very nice! I love writing; it must've been fun! ♥

Pixels are so cute xd.png I wanna try making them one day!

Ahh thank you ♥ Exactly, we all have our strong points! c:

Omg very nice! I love writing; it must've been fun! ♥

Pixels are so cute xd.png I wanna try making them one day!

Ahh thank you ♥ Exactly, we all have our strong points! c:

It was. But also weird; If I didn't write my ideas down, I'd have a weird dream. But I'm still slowly working on a children's book. c:

They're cute, but time-consuming. A simple egg takes me an hour to get every color perfect. xd.png But to me, it's shorter then the time it takes to draw a full picture.

Exactly! And our weak points.

EDIT: Ah, that reminds me. I'm still trying to pick which one to ask for(so many ideas), but I'd like to make a request soon. c:

Edited by seacatsmew

It was. But also weird; If I didn't write my ideas down, I'd have a weird dream. But I'm still slowly working on a children's book. c:

They're cute, but time-consuming. A simple egg takes me an hour to get every color perfect. xd.png But to me, it's shorter then the time it takes to draw a full picture.

Exactly! And our weak points.

EDIT: Ah, that reminds me. I'm still trying to pick which one to ask for(so many ideas), but I'd like to make a request soon. c:

Wha, really? That's interesting--it's almost like your ideas are literally telling you to write them! xd.png

Aww c: Good luck! ♥ I'm sure you'll do wonderfully; what's it about?

Oh my gosh, really? Wow, that is time consuming! They're still so cute though. biggrin.gif Oh and I agree! Drawing takes up a lot of time, yes. c:

Mmhmm!

Ah omg thank you ♥ I'll eagerly await your request! c: Which reminds me, I should get working on requests--oops. xd.png

Wha, really? That's interesting--it's almost like your ideas are literally telling you to write them! xd.png

Aww c: Good luck! ♥ I'm sure you'll do wonderfully; what's it about?

Oh my gosh, really? Wow, that is time consuming! They're still so cute though. biggrin.gif Oh and I agree! Drawing takes up a lot of time, yes. c:

Mmhmm!

Ah omg thank you ♥ I'll eagerly await your request! c: Which reminds me, I should get working on requests--oops. xd.png

xd.png Wouldn't surprise me; My mind is weird and pretty unpredictable.

It's... Well, it's basically about being yourself and not trying to fit in. It's about a odd dragon named Graph. She has a 'illness' that turns her scales different colors then green, and her eyes are I think black. This 'illness' was supposed to be long gone, but she has it. But it isn't a real illness. She likes to draw and write, unlike other dragons, who are the stereotypical kidnapping princesses and hoarding treasure and breathing fire. So, she goes on a little journey to try to figure out what's wrong, but learns nothing's wrong with being yourself. c:

Sadly, the clay model I made of her broke. :'c I have to make another.

It may be time consuming, but it's fun. ^^ And if I need to kill time, it's a perfect option! xd.png

xd.png Well, at least I reminded you. Anyways, I've seen a lot of people that have 'humans' as their weak point. I'm bad at realistic humans, but I'm kind of good at 'anime/manga' style. Kind of. Not really.

Oh, I know. I'm gonna give you as detailed of a description that I can come up with. Here it goes:

Waist-long straight hair, cat ears and matching tail. Eyes with cat pupils and no whites or whatever it's called. 5 feet tall. Female. Wears a long-sleeved shirt and jeans and boots but I don't care if you're doing a full-body or just from the waist up; Your choice.

...Actually... There's a way more detailed version... But I figured that should be enough. Because the detailed version is long and basically says the exact same things. But she's a character in one of my books... (The ears and tail you don't have to add if you're having problems with them. Or if you're too lazy to.)

Edited by seacatsmew

xd.png Wouldn't surprise me; My mind is weird and pretty unpredictable.

It's... Well, it's basically about being yourself and not trying to fit in. It's about a odd dragon named Graph. She has a 'illness' that turns her scales different colors then green, and her eyes are I think black. This 'illness' was supposed to be long gone, but she has it. But it isn't a real illness. She likes to draw and write, unlike other dragons, who are the stereotypical kidnapping princesses and hoarding treasure and breathing fire. So, she goes on a little journey to try to figure out what's wrong, but learns nothing's wrong with being yourself. c:

Sadly, the clay model I made of her broke. :'c I have to make another.

It may be time consuming, but it's fun. ^^ And if I need to kill time, it's a perfect option! xd.png

xd.png Well, at least I reminded you. Anyways, I've seen a lot of people that have 'humans' as their weak point. I'm bad at realistic humans, but I'm kind of good at 'anime/manga' style. Kind of. Not really.

Oh, I know. I'm gonna give you as detailed of a description that I can come up with. Here it goes:

Waist-long straight hair, cat ears and matching tail. Eyes with cat pupils and no whites or whatever it's called. 5 feet tall. Female.

...Actually... There's a way more detailed version... But I figured that should be enough. Because the detailed version is long and basically says the exact same things. But she's a character in one of my books... (The ears and tail you don't have to add if you're having problems with them. Or if you're too lazy to.)

xd.png Interesting, interesting~

Awww that's adorable c: Good luck writing! It sounds so cute. ^^ I love the idea!

Aw :c that sucks! Have fun making another, though ♥

OmgLOL. Exactly! It takes up lots of time and it's super fun indeed. c:

Yep! xd.png

OmgLOL. For a second I thought you meant like, actual humans, and I was concerned.

Oh geeze realism is hard to draw! Not one of my strong points ;;

The anime/manga style is really cute and nice, yes! c: I'm sure you're fine ♥

Omg ahh thank you! ♥ I'd love to draw her, she sounds lovely! I'll add her to the list. ^^

I don't mind detailed versions--it helps me pinpoint exactly what to draw!

I'll try my best with the ears and tail! c:

xd.png Interesting, interesting~

Awww that's adorable c: Good luck writing! It sounds so cute. ^^ I love the idea!

Aw :c that sucks! Have fun making another, though ♥

OmgLOL. Exactly! It takes up lots of time and it's super fun indeed. c:

Yep! xd.png

OmgLOL. For a second I thought you meant like, actual humans, and I was concerned.

Oh geeze realism is hard to draw! Not one of my strong points ;;

The anime/manga style is really cute and nice, yes! c: I'm sure you're fine ♥

Omg ahh thank you! ♥ I'd love to draw her, she sounds lovely! I'll add her to the list. ^^

I don't mind detailed versions--it helps me pinpoint exactly what to draw!

I'll try my best with the ears and tail! c:

Indeed. xd.png

Thank you! I have a rough draft written that has text that's size... 60, I think. So I'm making a longer version. That doesn't have five words per page. x_x

I like messing with clay, and it's fun to work with, and Graph's old model had messed up colors, so I guess I needed to make another anyways. And I have two packs of clay I couldn't figure out what to do with. xd.png

Yup~ And they can make great gifts!

I'm bad with humans, whether it's drawing or dealing with them. x_x I like cats because they could care less.

I have a flower that I need to finish and that's kind of realistic. 2 AM? Tired? I can draw, apparently.

I read a lot of manga so I normally use them for references. xd.png

Thanks! I'm gonna pay you, also, or tip you or something. Because I'm in a generous moods(I'm always in a generous mood, so it seems). Well, unless you're locked... First I need to either find something or breed something though.

I just realized I have two detailed versions. One has color codes and one has just random details. o_o I need to update some of my character sheets. xd.png It still says her age is 16-ish... Yet she's around 119... Don't ask. my characters are weird.

Thank you, again!

Indeed. xd.png

Thank you! I have a rough draft written that has text that's size... 60, I think. So I'm making a longer version. That doesn't have five words per page. x_x

I like messing with clay, and it's fun to work with, and Graph's old model had messed up colors, so I guess I needed to make another anyways. And I have two packs of clay I couldn't figure out what to do with. xd.png

Yup~ And they can make great gifts!

I'm bad with humans, whether it's drawing or dealing with them. x_x I like cats because they could care less.

I have a flower that I need to finish and that's kind of realistic. 2 AM? Tired? I can draw, apparently.

I read a lot of manga so I normally use them for references. xd.png

Thanks! I'm gonna pay you, also, or tip you or something. Because I'm in a generous moods(I'm always in a generous mood, so it seems). Well, unless you're locked... First I need to either find something or breed something though.

I just realized I have two detailed versions. One has color codes and one has just random details. o_o I need to update some of my character sheets. xd.png It still says her age is 16-ish... Yet she's around 119... Don't ask. my characters are weird.

Thank you, again!

biggrin.gif

OmgLOL. At least you have something down! xd.png That's always good. c: Good luck!

Clay is super fun to play with, yes!

OmgLOL. Well then, go wild! xd.png

Exactly! c:

Oh god patpats. I'm more used to drawing humans than animals/dragons . . . Maybe that's something I should try sometime! c: But yes, there are some people that prove difficult to handle. xd.png

Aww, yay! c:

OmgLOL. I always draw/write late at night--it's like the time when inspiration comes! xd.png

Cries a lot omg what thank you ♥ Nope, I always have an eggslot open just in case. c:

Omg ah, really? Very nice! c:

Same here tbh xd.png My characters are lacking in information!

Oh my, that's certainly interesting! c:

Ahh anytime! Thank you so much for the request omg cries ♥

biggrin.gif

OmgLOL. At least you have something down! xd.png That's always good. c: Good luck!

Clay is super fun to play with, yes!

OmgLOL. Well then, go wild! xd.png

Exactly! c:

Oh god patpats. I'm more used to drawing humans than animals/dragons . . . Maybe that's something I should try sometime! c: But yes, there are some people that prove difficult to handle. xd.png

Aww, yay! c:

OmgLOL. I always draw/write late at night--it's like the time when inspiration comes! xd.png

Cries a lot omg what thank you ♥ Nope, I always have an eggslot open just in case. c:

Omg ah, really? Very nice! c:

Same here tbh xd.png My characters are lacking in information!

Oh my, that's certainly interesting! c:

Ahh anytime! Thank you so much for the request omg cries ♥

Seriously, though, it's weird. It'll go from 'POTATO CHIP DRAGONS' to 'hey look Skittles' to 'the dolphin balloon never stops moving'. Within five seconds.

Thanks! I've had so many people tell me it's good that I'm so nervous... Because I don't know their expectations and junk and then I'm like 'nope. We're doing this my way.' It's funny when I write; I'll talk to myself and panic and yell at myself for panicking. And then I'll laugh at myself... And continue writing.

It's like dough. Only you can't eat it.

Heh. I'm gonna actually try with this one, because the last one was like a penguin. xd.png

I'm used to drawing cats. So many cats. And I'm antisocial, and I guess kind of shy, so everyone's hard for me to handle... Normally. Kind of.

The tricky part for me is not ruining it. x_x Because it looks so pretty... But if I make one wrong stroke, it's dead. I draw whenever I feel inspired and/or now what to draw... Whether it's 4 AM or 3 PM.

'Course! Your art is amazing and I feel like you deserve to be tipped. At least, by me. ^^ I'm gonna hatch a egg and then go hunting for one~

xd.png My characters have a habit of having more flaws then strengths. It's more fun. 'Fearless'? Ha... My characters all have fears...

'Course! I'll probably request often... Or, at least, when I can. xd.png

Seriously, though, it's weird. It'll go from 'POTATO CHIP DRAGONS' to 'hey look Skittles' to 'the dolphin balloon never stops moving'. Within five seconds.

Thanks! I've had so many people tell me it's good that I'm so nervous... Because I don't know their expectations and junk and then I'm like 'nope. We're doing this my way.' It's funny when I write; I'll talk to myself and panic and yell at myself for panicking. And then I'll laugh at myself... And continue writing.

It's like dough. Only you can't eat it.

Heh. I'm gonna actually try with this one, because the last one was like a penguin. xd.png

I'm used to drawing cats. So many cats. And I'm antisocial, and I guess kind of shy, so everyone's hard for me to handle... Normally. Kind of.

The tricky part for me is not ruining it. x_x Because it looks so pretty... But if I make one wrong stroke, it's dead. I draw whenever I feel inspired and/or now what to draw... Whether it's 4 AM or 3 PM.

'Course! Your art is amazing and I feel like you deserve to be tipped. At least, by me. ^^ I'm gonna hatch a egg and then go hunting for one~

xd.png My characters have a habit of having more flaws then strengths. It's more fun. 'Fearless'? Ha... My characters all have fears...

'Course! I'll probably request often... Or, at least, when I can. xd.png

OmgLOLOL. That's amazing xd.png How does that even happen?

Aww c: I'm sure it's good! Don't worry about it--self confidence is really hard, yes, but often when people compliment you they really mean it! biggrin.gif Writing is a challenge but it can also be really rewarding. ^^ Have fun! ♥ Are you gonna post it on here when you're done? smile.gif

OmgLOL. Aww what's the fun in that?

Omg aww okay! c: Have fun ♥ It sounds exciting!

Cats are adorable, I love them!

//hugs// There there. It's okay biggrin.gif Everyone has something they're not comfortable with; I'd say you're doing pretty good on the forums though!

Oh good lords pats :c I'm sorry to hear that! Yeah, drawing is a tricky business. I have a lot of troubles with ink and/or lineart ;;

Ah really? You're lucky; my inspiration always comes at 12 AM the earliest. xd.png

Ahh thank you so much! ♥ I'm so honoured to hear that, you're too kind! ^^

Oh my god I LOVE giving characters flaws it's so fun, and it makes them unique! my favourite character is so flawed and a piece of trash i love him

Ah thank you! ♥ That makes me happy, I'm always willing to draw for others! ^^ though i'm kinda slow oops should get working

OmgLOLOL. That's amazing xd.png How does that even happen?

Aww c: I'm sure it's good! Don't worry about it--self confidence is really hard, yes, but often when people compliment you they really mean it! biggrin.gif Writing is a challenge but it can also be really rewarding. ^^ Have fun! ♥ Are you gonna post it on here when you're done? smile.gif

OmgLOL. Aww what's the fun in that?

Omg aww okay! c: Have fun ♥ It sounds exciting!

Cats are adorable, I love them!

//hugs// There there. It's okay biggrin.gif Everyone has something they're not comfortable with; I'd say you're doing pretty good on the forums though!

Oh good lords pats :c I'm sorry to hear that! Yeah, drawing is a tricky business. I have a lot of troubles with ink and/or lineart ;;

Ah really? You're lucky; my inspiration always comes at 12 AM the earliest. xd.png

Ahh thank you so much! ♥ I'm so honoured to hear that, you're too kind! ^^

Oh my god I LOVE giving characters flaws it's so fun, and it makes them unique! my favourite character is so flawed and a piece of trash i love him

Ah thank you! ♥ That makes me happy, I'm always willing to draw for others! ^^ though i'm kinda slow oops should get working

I try to think of Dragon Request ideas. I went with 'Chipped Dragons' who like potato chips. But seriously, here's how it went.

Me: *thinking* ...Potato chip dragons.

*ad randomly starts moving*

Me: SKITTLES!

*sees blue out of corner of eye*

Me: That dolphin is still going... (I have a dolphin balloon hanging from my ceiling. It has never stopped moving.)

When it's family, I find it hard to believe them. Because they're family. But oh, well. I'll probably post it on here, along with the rough draft.

My thoughts exactly!

...Now I have to find all my random stuff though... Add that to my list of things to do, I guess.

I'm a volunteer at our town's humane society. Mainly because you can become a 'cat cuddler'. Which is what I mainly do. I go and pet all the cats...

That might be because I can imagine all of you are random creatures Actually I'm jumpy and it takes 10 tries to actually post something. ^^' And then I panic. It just doesn't seem like that. xd.png

Well, I think I have a picture of it unfinished, so I'll be working on it today. No requests in a while, gotta find stuff to do... Hmm, maybe I'll practice making dragon sprites.

xd.png My inspiration is a tricky thing, and she likes to leave me for random amounts of time. And then come back and throw ideas around my mind.

I'm not that kind... Just generous... You're making me blush... You're even kinder then me, Lady L. ^^

xd.png Well, if you have a character that beats everything, where's the fun in that? The one I asked you to draw normally has a bipolar personality and she's a demon queen or something(I don't think she even knows) and she has so many flaws... Her temper can be one of them. my favourite character seems so awesome but she's terrified of mice and multiple other things

'Course! xd.png I'm sure no one minds that you're kinda slow. I have no life lots of lives(on video games) so I always get started as soon as someone requests because it kills time and it's fun and I seriously have nothing else to do

I try to think of Dragon Request ideas. I went with 'Chipped Dragons' who like potato chips. But seriously, here's how it went.

Me: *thinking* ...Potato chip dragons.

*ad randomly starts moving*

Me: SKITTLES!

*sees blue out of corner of eye*

Me: That dolphin is still going... (I have a dolphin balloon hanging from my ceiling. It has never stopped moving.)

When it's family, I find it hard to believe them. Because they're family. But oh, well. I'll probably post it on here, along with the rough draft.

My thoughts exactly!

...Now I have to find all my random stuff though... Add that to my list of things to do, I guess.

I'm a volunteer at our town's humane society. Mainly because you can become a 'cat cuddler'. Which is what I mainly do. I go and pet all the cats...

That might be because I can imagine all of you are random creatures Actually I'm jumpy and it takes 10 tries to actually post something. ^^' And then I panic. It just doesn't seem like that. xd.png

Well, I think I have a picture of it unfinished, so I'll be working on it today. No requests in a while, gotta find stuff to do... Hmm, maybe I'll practice making dragon sprites.

xd.png My inspiration is a tricky thing, and she likes to leave me for random amounts of time. And then come back and throw ideas around my mind.

I'm not that kind... Just generous... You're making me blush... You're even kinder then me, Lady L. ^^

xd.png Well, if you have a character that beats everything, where's the fun in that? The one I asked you to draw normally has a bipolar personality and she's a demon queen or something(I don't think she even knows) and she has so many flaws... Her temper can be one of them. my favourite character seems so awesome but she's terrified of mice and multiple other things

'Course! xd.png I'm sure no one minds that you're kinda slow. I have no life lots of lives(on video games) so I always get started as soon as someone requests because it kills time and it's fun and I seriously have nothing else to do

OmgLOL. That's so cute aww ♥

That thought process is certainly . . . interesting!

Well, I guess that's up to you and the members of your family. ^^ Still, sometimes people really do mean it when they say they like something!

Ah, alrighty! c: Sounds good--have fun writing! ♥

OmgLOl. The list never stops!

Aww, that's so cute! I would love to do such a thing--the experience sounds amazing! ^^

OmgLOL.

Ah really? //huggles// That's okay--we all get nervous, but usually things turn out okay! c:

Ah, really? Very nice c:

Even with no requests, drawing for yourself is pretty nice! ^^

OmgLOL. Inspiration is a muse I will never understand!

You're very generous! //huggles//

Omg noo thank you ♥ Squeals I'm honoured! ♥

True, true!

Ah, I see! That's certainly unique ^^

Flaws do make a character special c:

Good to know--I need to stop being lazy these days. xd.png

haha same i wasted all day today playing a game good gods it's like an addiction

that's a good idea! that way you can get it finished faster and you feel more inspired c: very nice!

OmgLOL. That's so cute aww ♥

That thought process is certainly . . . interesting!

Well, I guess that's up to you and the members of your family. ^^ Still, sometimes people really do mean it when they say they like something!

Ah, alrighty! c: Sounds good--have fun writing! ♥

OmgLOl. The list never stops!

Aww, that's so cute! I would love to do such a thing--the experience sounds amazing! ^^

OmgLOL.

Ah really? //huggles// That's okay--we all get nervous, but usually things turn out okay! c:

Ah, really? Very nice c:

Even with no requests, drawing for yourself is pretty nice! ^^

OmgLOL. Inspiration is a muse I will never understand!

You're very generous! //huggles//

Omg noo thank you ♥ Squeals I'm honoured! ♥

True, true!

Ah, I see! That's certainly unique ^^

Flaws do make a character special c:

Good to know--I need to stop being lazy these days. xd.png

haha same i wasted all day today playing a game good gods it's like an addiction

that's a good idea! that way you can get it finished faster and you feel more inspired c: very nice!

It's great for when I need ideas. Actually, just looking at my walls, which I can barely see under all the paper hung on them, gives me more then enough ideas... And brings on the same train of thoughts.

My family's the type that tends to say it's good just because they're family. Though my stepbrother said it was good, and he's... Normally honest. My siblings are the only ones in my family I actually trust when they compliment something because sibling rivalry.

I always have fun writing. It's like making your own world... And then, in my case, creating chaos in it.

Indeed. I need to have it written down one of these days! xd.png

It helps them quite a bit. The cats get used to human interaction. And I love doing it because they're cats... And I don't know why, but cats love me. I don't mind- My goal in life when I was younger was to become a 'crazy cat lady'- but I'm still kind of surprised they normally get along with me so easily... Though, there was always one cat. It hissed at everyone, it seemed. It was just scared, though... :c

Yup, they usually do. ^^ Knowing almost nothing about humans doesn't help, though... xd.png

^^

Yeah... And, to me, I find it easier because I don't try to fix every single little detail. (Though even if it isn't that good a lot of people tend to say it's fine.)

Quoting from my favorite book, The Chaos of Stars: "No writing? Your muse isn't speaking to you?" "She rarely does. International call charges and whatnot. Besides which, she's flighty and nearly impossible to understand. And she says I always misinterpret her intentions." Inspiration is a muse that I don't think anyone can fully understand...

Thank you~

Of course! But you are really nice.

Well, I didn't find any Blusangs, and my GoN is still growing up so I can't breed you a Avatar(I probably will once it grows up), so now I have no clue what to get you... Nice names, though, on the scroll. I see you've heard of Kagerou Days/Daze. Or, at least, the Kagerou Project.

The way I see it: Flaws = Extra Personality *cough* and more ways to torture them *cough*

I'm lazy normally. And I'm normally on the computer all day...

i'm planning on doing that probably today because i just got a new game and it's so addicting and video games are a addiction actually sometimes

My inspiration leaves me as soon as I'm finished normally. International call charges and whatnot.

It's great for when I need ideas. Actually, just looking at my walls, which I can barely see under all the paper hung on them, gives me more then enough ideas... And brings on the same train of thoughts.

My family's the type that tends to say it's good just because they're family. Though my stepbrother said it was good, and he's... Normally honest. My siblings are the only ones in my family I actually trust when they compliment something because sibling rivalry.

I always have fun writing. It's like making your own world... And then, in my case, creating chaos in it.

Indeed. I need to have it written down one of these days! xd.png

It helps them quite a bit. The cats get used to human interaction. And I love doing it because they're cats... And I don't know why, but cats love me. I don't mind- My goal in life when I was younger was to become a 'crazy cat lady'- but I'm still kind of surprised they normally get along with me so easily... Though, there was always one cat. It hissed at everyone, it seemed. It was just scared, though... :c

Yup, they usually do. ^^ Knowing almost nothing about humans doesn't help, though... xd.png

^^

Yeah... And, to me, I find it easier because I don't try to fix every single little detail. (Though even if it isn't that good a lot of people tend to say it's fine.)

Quoting from my favorite book, The Chaos of Stars: "No writing? Your muse isn't speaking to you?" "She rarely does. International call charges and whatnot. Besides which, she's flighty and nearly impossible to understand. And she says I always misinterpret her intentions." Inspiration is a muse that I don't think anyone can fully understand...

Thank you~

Of course! But you are really nice.

Well, I didn't find any Blusangs, and my GoN is still growing up so I can't breed you a Avatar(I probably will once it grows up), so now I have no clue what to get you... Nice names, though, on the scroll. I see you've heard of Kagerou Days/Daze. Or, at least, the Kagerou Project.

The way I see it: Flaws = Extra Personality *cough* and more ways to torture them *cough*

I'm lazy normally. And I'm normally on the computer all day...

i'm planning on doing that probably today because i just got a new game and it's so addicting and video games are a addiction actually sometimes

My inspiration leaves me as soon as I'm finished normally. International call charges and whatnot.

OmgLOL. That's wonderful you have so many ideas!

Well there you go! ^^ Your brother thinks it okay. oh geeze i'm an only child but yeah i hear stuff like that from my friends all the time

Yes, writing is fun! One who reads and writes lives a thousands lives, and creating your characters is always fresh and exciting!

xd.png Good luck!

OmgLOL. That's so cute! ^^ I'm glad the cats are well--and animals are the absolute best biggrin.gif We can't have a cat since someone's allergic but we have a dog and she's a dear. ^^

Aw, poor kitty :c

Exactly! Well, I guess that's another thing. xd.png

That's good! I'm sure it's fine--if they're all saying it's good, it should be at least somewhat okay, right? ^^ Having confidence in your abilities really helps you to move forwards!

International call charges omgLOL. That aside, that's actually a really good quote! It's true, inspiration is mysterious and flighty.

Probably not. Yet, we all get it sometimes. biggrin.gif It's just one of those wonderful things ♥

Ahh thank you! ♥

Ahhh omg you don't have to get me anything, it's okay! ♥

Ah thank you! oh my god of course forever crying over kano what a piece of trash i love him

Exactly! ♥ torturing characters is my guilty pleasure bye

OmgLOL. yeah same tbh

omg really? very nice have fun with your game! and oh my god they so are they're literally so addictive sometimes i wasted another day today playing

omgLOL. yes yes they gotta get back to what they're doing and yo international calling is expensive

OmgLOL. That's wonderful you have so many ideas!

Well there you go! ^^ Your brother thinks it okay. oh geeze i'm an only child but yeah i hear stuff like that from my friends all the time

Yes, writing is fun! One who reads and writes lives a thousands lives, and creating your characters is always fresh and exciting!

xd.png Good luck!

OmgLOL. That's so cute! ^^ I'm glad the cats are well--and animals are the absolute best biggrin.gif We can't have a cat since someone's allergic but we have a dog and she's a dear. ^^

Aw, poor kitty :c

Exactly! Well, I guess that's another thing. xd.png

That's good! I'm sure it's fine--if they're all saying it's good, it should be at least somewhat okay, right? ^^ Having confidence in your abilities really helps you to move forwards!

International call charges omgLOL. That aside, that's actually a really good quote! It's true, inspiration is mysterious and flighty.

Probably not. Yet, we all get it sometimes. biggrin.gif It's just one of those wonderful things  ♥

Ahh thank you! ♥

Ahhh omg you don't have to get me anything, it's okay! ♥

Ah thank you! oh my god of course forever crying over kano what a piece of trash i love him

Exactly! ♥ torturing characters is my guilty pleasure bye

OmgLOL. yeah same tbh

omg really? very nice have fun with your game! and oh my god they so are they're literally so addictive sometimes i wasted another day today playing

omgLOL. yes yes they gotta get back to what they're doing and yo international calling is expensive

I guess it can be wonderful. But now I need more walls.

I guess. xd.pngI may have siblings but friends is something I lack. Antisocialness strikes again.

Exactly! And making characters helps randomly send ideas everywhere. Which normally ends up making their pasts quite dark... Heh...

Thanks!

I think that the cats sense I know a lot about them. I've read a lot of cat books. I know stuff. I don't know much about dogs, but they're cute. My uncle has one. I can't remember what breed, but he's a tiny fluffball. xd.png My grandma has a cat that's a Snowshoe. He climbs onto my lap and turns into a engine whenever I pet him~ But my uncle's dog is adorable. I have too much family.

If I remember correctly, it was a orange tabby. I'm not sure what happened to it... And I kind of don't want to know.

True. xd.png

Right. And point taken. I have some confidence. Sometimes. I really need to work on cat sprites. x_x

Well, it's true- Inspiration normally doesn't 'speak' much. I argue with it a lot. Which is how I can somewhat understand her.

True. ^^ If everyone could understand it, there'd be no fun in it.

Just being honest~

But I want to... Well, after much struggling, I got a CB Summer at least. Is that okay for a tip? I'll still be trying to get you a Blusang and/or a Avatar, but...

I've only read the manga though I'm planning on watching the anime. Mekakucity Actors, I think it's called... Kano needs to stop lying. But I guess no one would believe him if he did, would they?

Heheheh... I have nothing else to with my life(lives)

i wasted yesterday playing and now i'm planning on doing it again. i'm stuck in my new game again. it's hard. that and i'm playing it on the Wii, which is temperamental.

wait, what if our 'inspiration' is actually someone across the world who seriously has special phones that connect to our minds? ...i want one of their phones then.

Edited by seacatsmew

I guess it can be wonderful. But now I need more walls.

I guess. xd.pngI may have siblings but friends is something I lack. Antisocialness strikes again.

Exactly! And making characters helps randomly send ideas everywhere. Which normally ends up making their pasts quite dark... Heh...

Thanks!

I think that the cats sense I know a lot about them. I've read a lot of cat books. I know stuff. I don't know much about dogs, but they're cute. My uncle has one. I can't remember what breed, but he's a tiny fluffball. xd.png My grandma has a cat that's a Snowshoe. He climbs onto my lap and turns into a engine whenever I pet him~ But my uncle's dog is adorable. I have too much family.

If I remember correctly, it was a orange tabby. I'm not sure what happened to it... And I kind of don't want to know.

True. xd.png

Right. And point taken. I have some confidence. Sometimes. I really need to work on cat sprites. x_x

Well, it's true- Inspiration normally doesn't 'speak' much. I argue with it a lot. Which is how I can somewhat understand her.

True. ^^ If everyone could understand it, there'd be no fun in it.

Just being honest~

But I want to... Well, after much struggling, I got a CB Summer at least. Is that okay for a tip? I'll still be trying to get you a Blusang and/or a Avatar, but...

I've only read the manga though I'm planning on watching the anime. Mekakucity Actors, I think it's called... Kano needs to stop lying. But I guess no one would believe him if he did, would they?

Heheheh... I have nothing else to with my life(lives)

i wasted yesterday playing and now i'm planning on doing it again. i'm stuck in my new game again. it's hard. that and i'm playing it on the Wii, which is temperamental.

wait, what if our 'inspiration' is actually someone across the world who seriously has special phones that connect to our minds? ...i want one of their phones then.

Exactly!

OmgLOLOL. use the door

Aw pats :c well at least your siblings are there! ^^ not everyone has a lot of friends that's ok as long as you have some to chat to and such c:

Omg yess exactly c:

Oh my LOL.

Ah, really? That's wonderful. ^^ Omg cat books i used to be addicted to warriors

Dogs are cute, yes! ^^ Mine is called Snow and she's very fluffy. biggrin.gif

Aww, your uncle's dog sounds adorable! xd.png I love fluffy dogs~

Awwww kitties c: ♥ They're so precious omf.

they say family is a good thing but then there's too much family--at least you're never bored. xd.png

Aww D: Poor thing, I hope it found happiness somewhere. ♥ oh no now i'm afraid what happened to the kitty :c

Ohhh, good luck! c: Have fun, sprites are super fun to do. ^^

True, true. OmgLOL. How do you argue with inspirational? I always end up giving up sleep for her.

Exactly ^^ I think leaving it mysterious is part of the fun!

Ahh thank you ♥

Omg cries of course! Thank you omg ♥ aahh it means a lot you really don't have to ; v ;

Yep! c: The anime oh good lords I haven't watched it yet but from what I heard they completely screwed up almost everything :c And the animation for Ayano's Theory of Happiness was just awful argh.

It's still worth a watch, but from what I've heard people are kinda disappointed :c

cries a lot about Kano my precious bae do you know about the him / Ayano theory?

OmgLOl. Same here tbh.

Sounds good xd.png I'm downloading new games today c:

Oh geeze ;; patpats--good luck! Look up some walkthroughs, maybe? What game are you playing?

Oh god the Wii is so tempermental yep--

Omg that would be actually so cool like holy crap--

imagine the chaos that would come from a phone like that though omg it'd be amazing

Exactly!

OmgLOLOL. use the door

Aw pats :c well at least your siblings are there! ^^ not everyone has a lot of friends that's ok as long as you have some to chat to and such c:

Omg yess exactly c:

Oh my LOL.

Ah, really? That's wonderful. ^^ Omg cat books i used to be addicted to warriors

Dogs are cute, yes! ^^ Mine is called Snow and she's very fluffy. biggrin.gif

Aww, your uncle's dog sounds adorable! xd.png I love fluffy dogs~

Awwww kitties c: ♥ They're so precious omf.

they say family is a good thing but then there's too much family--at least you're never bored. xd.png

Aww D: Poor thing, I hope it found happiness somewhere. ♥ oh no now i'm afraid what happened to the kitty :c

Ohhh, good luck! c: Have fun, sprites are super fun to do. ^^

True, true. OmgLOL. How do you argue with inspirational? I always end up giving up sleep for her.

Exactly ^^ I think leaving it mysterious is part of the fun!

Ahh thank you ♥

Omg cries of course! Thank you omg ♥ aahh it means a lot you really don't have to ; v ;

Yep! c: The anime oh good lords I haven't watched it yet but from what I heard they completely screwed up almost everything :c And the animation for Ayano's Theory of Happiness was just awful argh.

It's still worth a watch, but from what I've heard people are kinda disappointed :c

cries a lot about Kano my precious bae do you know about the him / Ayano theory?

OmgLOl. Same here tbh.

Sounds good xd.png I'm downloading new games today c:

Oh geeze ;; patpats--good luck! Look up some walkthroughs, maybe? What game are you playing?

Oh god the Wii is so tempermental yep--

Omg that would be actually so cool like holy crap--

imagine the chaos that would come from a phone like that though omg it'd be amazing

^^

but my door's covered now and I need to just move all of them so I have more room when i get more tape

I talk to my imaginary friends, myself, and the occasional family member. And people on the DC Forums. And my OCs. I guess Imaginary Friends and OCs are kind of the same though.

I had to tone down a lot of them. I'm great with writing grimdark pasts. I've taken to calling that side of myself, the one that seems to be great at it, 'dark seacatsmew'. Or 'dark seacat(s)'. And let's just say my characters have plans for revenge and none of them are that pretty... ^^'

I'm still missing my cat dictionary. I've heard about Warriors but I haven't read it yet.

Aww! She sounds adorable!

He is. But he's also kind of old. He still acts the same, though!

my sister and I have a lot of sibling rivalry. then our mom leaves and we're neutral to each other. I don't see much of my family but that's kind of a good thing- we might cause explosions from battles(family doesn't always get along)... but we have fireworks.

Well, no matter what happened, I'm sure it's in a better place now. ^^ Being stuck in such a small cage with strangers all around you wouldn't be very nice when you're afraid. But I'm sure it isn't afraid now. ^^ my optimistic side strikes again

They are but also a pain because if you don't get one sprite perfect it can look like a explosion. Actually, I want to make a pixel explosion. It'd be cool.

...Long story short, my inspiration likes to take the form of a certain table-wielding crow-shifting girl, who is also now a character of mine, and we don't get along. ^^' Muses. But what can you do? She may be around me often, but she doesn't give me ideas until they come in floods.

Without mystery, there'd be no fun at all. Even if it'd be nice if inspiration would be clear at least once.

^^

I'm sending you the link so it doesn't get swiped. It isn't much, but it's better then nothing...

Really? o_o I've heard good things about it... But it might be because I learned about it from someone who does covers on the Kagerou Project songs(and Vocaloid songs, and others). The animation I've seen for it isn't all that bad, but I guess that might be because I'm used to stuff like it. Oh my gosh I just read the comments on it and the first one I actually saw was someone going like this:

Person A: The feels on the bus go round and round...

Person B: Round and round, right into Hibiya.

And suddenly everyone was like 'YOU DID NOT JUST POST THAT.' And then people laughed at the 'right into Hibiya' part...

I've heard a bit about it, but not much...

^^'

Oh, nice!

I'm playing Sonic Unleashed. I'm not good at dodging things and not dying on it. xd.png

The remote is like 'nope' and fails to let out a perfect signal thing...

It would be absolutely amazing and now I'm getting ideas and she's refusing to stop them... Oh, well. It would be amazing though.

^^

holy geeze LOLOL you have a lot of ideas

imaginary friends are really just the best--so are the DC forums people! biggrin.gif

Ahh I see I see! ^^ Good luck writing, then! i know what you mean i'm literally nicknamed the angst queen and it's great 8'))

Ohhh cat dictionaries? I remember I had a huge one as a kid, always carried that around and read it xd.png it's actually an okay series biggrin.gif loved the beginning but kinda fell out during the middle, i need to go back and read it oops

She really is ^^

Old animals are precious ♥

oh god patpats :c families not getting along is awful! //hugs there there//

True true ^^ I hope it's okay--being afraid is awful! D: I always feel bad for scared animals D: ahaha but isn't that a good thing? biggrin.gif

Oh geeze seriously? Wow o A o

OmgLOL. A pixel explosion sounds interesting!

Oh my that's interesting! Ahh I love muses my RP muses have a little meet group and it's chaos biggrin.gif

Well, a flood of ideas is better than no ideas!

Exactly ^^ omgLOL. Well I guess it depends on how you look at it! xd.png

AHh okay c: Thank you so much! ♥ It means a lot : D

Omg nono it's good, don't get me wrong! It's just not really living up to the status of the PVs or the original storyline, though :C I loved the storybook art, it was really good!

It's really fun to sing ^^ Covers are really pretty!

Omg really? Ahh yeah I guess it was just that one episode. xd.png I can link if you want, the animation is kinda . . . whoa there laughs

oh good lords LOLOL. that joke oh my.

Same here ^^ still omg it's shocking ahh kano my bby

Omg very nice xd.png Sonic is fun! biggrin.gif

Holy geeze that's awful D: I hate it when things won't connect!

OmgLOL. Write your ideas!

It really would ^^ That'd be actually kinda fun, too! X D Living in a world like that sounds cool. biggrin.gif

no why the forum stopped me from posting this it said i had too many emotioncons D: I like to be visual D:

so i had to delete the quote i'm sorries

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

I don't think 'a lot' is enough.

Yup, they both are! Are therefore, so are you!

Thanks! Good luck to you, too! That's awesome. I think I'm just known as the Magical Talking Russian Blue Cat... Which I find amusing enough.

That's awesome. I'd do that, too... xd.pngI've read some of the manga adaptation, but the actual series sounds interesting.

Aww!

They are. And they remain adorable.

It doesn't bother me much. My mother basically rules them all. Seriously, she can scare my uncles within seconds... It's actually fun to watch. xd.png

People who feel bad for them are more likely to try to help them. c: I don't know... It's supposed to be good, but...

Yup... ^^'

Lots of people make them. They're super detailed. c:

xd.png Carrie(Carrion's nickname) doesn't get along with... Anyone. So I've been keeping her away from the rest... Minus King, but he's not really a muse. He's some guy that is currently in a bubble in my head floating around and he's in wolf form- THIS IS WHAT I MEAN BY MY MIND BEING WEIRD!

True enough. I drew the weird phone yesterday. xd.png

Ah, I guess. I think Carrie likes messing me up though. x_x

Of course! ^^

Okay. ^^' I've only actually seen the cover's video... With it looking like it was drawn on paper...

Yeah, they are! I'll probably never try one(I'm actually really sensitive about singing, so I'm not going to risk it), but I love listening to them. JubyPhonic is the one I listen to, though she's also called JubyPhonic P. I, personally, like her covers, though I know some people will disagree. ^^

Sure. ^^ I haven't started it yet, so... xd.png

There was another. They were taking a trip on the feels bus and then someone said they'll take a truck and people were like 'NO HIBIYA RUN' and... It ended with 'splat'...

o_o ...I have no clue what you're talking about... I think.

It is, but Sonic Unleashed is a pain, and his normal form is hard to control once you get used to his Werehog form...

Yeah... I think the Wii just hates me...

Already done.

Hmm, it'd make a good story. Well, I'm lazy, so let's add it to my 70-page-long book of ideas.

It's fine. I had to do the same. xd.png

probably not omg

aww, thank you! ♥ then you are everyone else are as well biggrin.gif

Thank you, I'll probably need it xd.png I change around so much stuff omg. OmgLOLOL. Well that's certainly interesting xd.png

Aww yee cat dictionary buddies. c: the manga adaptation is pretty cool, they have so many spin off series for it. c:

Oh but she's a definite troublemaker you have no idea--mom gets so frustrated with her sometimes. xd.png

Aww. c: They certainly do!

Oh my gosh xd.png That's amazing! Go your mom c:

Oh right, exactly! c: oh geeze D: i hope things are okay D:

Omg that's awesome c: Pixels are so cute!

Aww Carrie is an adorable name! I have a friend named Carrie. ^^

Oh geeze, I see I see! Well, you can't all make friends. X D

At least King is always in your thoughts. //shot

Omg ahh that's cool! ^^

OmgLOL. Patpats there there!

OHHH

No not that video--that video is so pretty I love it! I'm talking about the anime video they made for it LOL.

Aww D: patpats D:

My vocals are okay c: I took lessons as a kid so I have a bit of knowledge on the subject--currently trying to lower my voice a bit, I want to be able to sing in all tones. and possibly as a trap

Ohhhh my god I love Juby she's amazing she's a really good singer! I'm actually listening to her Donor Song cover right now. X D

Ahhh xd.png Well, here you go! the song is good, but SHAFT ran out of budget for the animation and . . . well.

holy geeze LOLOL. oh my god why this

ahhh well there's a theory that ayano was kinda

dead from the beginning

and the ayano shintaro met was just kano pretending to be her

since ayano suicided to be able to meet the snake and gain the red eyes

so if that's true then the way ayano affected shintaro's first route and route x is just all false and ayano / shintaro is not a thing aaa

holy geeze really? D : i don't play much sonic so i'm not too clear on what happens x D all i know is that you gotta go fast.

oh god patpats ;; same here, i can never control mine |:

ahh yay c:

omgLOL. sounds good xd.png

Pffthaha omg yes c:

Oh, tiny update: A very kind person donated copic markers and prismacolour pencil crayons to me! I'm going to be doing a few tests with them smile.gif but possibly not using the copic markers since wow those are expensive and i am not worthy

That's awesome! : D You're worthy of them. I can promise you that. ^^

Heh... ^^'

Thank you! <3

I just slap stuff down and continue. There's a reason behind it. I'm a Russian Blue cat, and I talk, and I'm magical. xd.png

Yeah! : D My thoughts exactly.

xd.png It's always the cute ones that are trouble makers, isn't it?

Yeah~ ^^

xd.png Yeah, she's amazing. c: And prone to reacting to 'stop' with 'in the name of love'.

^^ Everything's fine. Sorry, I tend to get a bit lost in my thoughts. ^^'

They are cute. I'm just starting out, though.

Carrie is a adorable name... Carrion, not so adorable. Carrion is literally dead meat... And my muse has decided that shall be her name. x_x

The only ones Carrie seems to be able to tolerate are me and King. King's... Weird.

xd.png He yells random things like 'I WANT SUGAR COOKIES' every now and then... I think I might be better off without having him in my mind 24/7...

Again, my ideas are weird. xd.png

Eh, I can get her back later. The advantage to your muse being in your mind? It's easy to get back at them. Though, I'm going to be attacked with ideas tomorrow...

Aaah. Okay. ^^'

The bad thing about it is that I like singing... Oh, well; I can continue singing to myself. c:

Well, I guess my vocals are good, but again; No risks for me. I'm good with keeping my voice hidden from people.

OH MY GOSH YES. Donor Song and Perfectionist Complex are my favorite covers by her. Donor Song made me know for sure I wanted to become a organ donor, too! ^^

...That's a weird animation. It's like they tried to make it 3D but... Failed. Horribly.

O_O

...That's...

...Weird. I don't actually think that's true, personally... But...

My mind is screaming 'nope'. Ayano/Shintaro is awesome though! D:

xd.png I don't really play that much, but in Sonic Unleashed, he turns into a Werehog at night. As seen on the cover and back. So, he turns into a non-werewolf werewolf, if that makes any sense. And it gets hard to switch between both controls... Well, to me, at least.

It was better today at least. ^^'

c:

xd.png How my books are made: I grab a handful of random ideas and slap them down in a not-so-confusing way. Chaos happens often though.

^^

Oh, also, next time I tip you, you'll probably get a Avatar if you're still weak to them. ^^ Because your stories and art are awesome and my GoN finally grew up.

Edited by seacatsmew