Lady_Lunevis

✫ lu's art ✫

I guess that's Italy in APH?

Ahaha, yep!

South Italy, to be exact. ^^ I recently rewatched Hetalia: The Beautiful World, and I adore how the characters are now coloured, so I decided to give it a shot! smile.gif

Say, what drawing program do you use? It looks nice. Probably much better than what I'm currently using.

Say, what drawing program do you use? It looks nice. Probably much better than what I'm currently using.

Thank you, I use Paint Tool SAI! ^^

What do you use? c:

Thank you, I use Paint Tool SAI! ^^

What do you use? c:

Oh. All of my friends use that. Isn't SAI windows only?

I use RITA. It's really pretty simple and no matter how close you zoom in the lines never look pixelly. It's not that good but it's all I have right now.

Oh. All of my friends use that. Isn't SAI windows only?

I use RITA. It's really pretty simple and no matter how close you zoom in the lines never look pixelly. It's not that good but it's all I have right now.

Ah yeah. it's a really popular program that a lot of famous artists use! c:

I'm not too sure--you can google that! c:

RITA? Never heard of it, but that does sound interesting! c:

Really? Ah, that's good. ^^ I'll search it up later!

Even so, you don't need fancy programs and expensive materials. If you like drawing, then art is art! ^^

user posted image

A quick WIP before I go. c: Tomorrow, I'll try to clean up the lines, fix the eyes (they bother me for some reason) and colour! ^^

Oh, and just another notice: Requests are now open! c: I finally feel comfortable enough with drawing to try and expand to new things! ^^

However, I can only do humans for now. Once I test a bit with dragons and other creatures whatnot, I'll expand what I can do! ^^

Aww, your art is sooo cute, and yays, requests are open wub.gif *has been stalking for a while*

Could you try to draw Seira from Noblesse for me? I'd love to see her in a pretty dress, but if you don't feel comfortable drawing bodies, just the head would be fine as well...maybe with earrings and a put-up hairdo? (I hope you get what I mean and this is the right phrase to use...it was the best translation I could find ^^'')

For references just google 'Seira Noblesse' or ' Seira J Loyard'

Aww, your art is sooo cute, and yays, requests are open wub.gif *has been stalking for a while*

Could you try to draw Seira from Noblesse for me? I'd love to see her in a pretty dress, but if you don't feel comfortable drawing bodies, just the head would be fine as well...maybe with earrings and a put-up hairdo? (I hope you get what I mean and this is the right phrase to use...it was the best translation I could find ^^'')

For references just google 'Seira Noblesse' or ' Seira J Loyard'

Thank you so much! ^^

Oh, I'd love to! Fullbodies take a while to draw, but I love pretty dresses so I will do my best! c:

She's very pretty ^^ Thank you for the request; I'll get working on it once I finish my current drawing! <3

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

user posted image

And the coloured version! c: Morgiana, from the manga/anime Magi. ^^

Going to start working on Glynlamir's request now c: Let's see how this goes! ^^

oops posts thrice

user posted image

Aaand Glyndlamir's request is finished! c:

Not too happy with all of the harsh lines, but I hope you like it nonetheless! ^^

Ooh, could you do something for me? It'll be super helpful for RPGs that I do with my friends. I'd like a 16 year old-ish girl with brown, braided hair and blue eyes with kinda like a tear-drop face (Like those two color tests you did at the top of this page). The art would be from the chest up, and she's wearing a brown spaghetti-strap shirt with one strap off the shoulder. It would be awesome if a bow quiver was strapped to her back (since I normally RP as an archer), and a blue hair-tie that matches the eyes for the braid, but that's completely optional if you aren't comfortable drawing that. Actually, if you aren't comfortable with anything in my post, then you can just edit it out as you please tongue.gif

(Sorry for being so specific!)

Edited by GalaxyPassion13

The head is a bit too big for the body, but otherwise it's beautiful. Thank you!

Ah, I'm sorry about that! sad.gif Unfortunately my computer auto-reset and I don't have the file in SAI, so I can't fix it. I'm sorry!

Even so, thank you! I'm glad you like it! ^^

Ooh, could you do something for me? It'll be super helpful for RPGs that I do with my friends. I'd like a 16 year old-ish girl with brown, braided hair and blue eyes with kinda like a tear-drop face (Like those two color tests you did at the top of this page). The art would be from the chest up, and she's wearing a brown spaghetti-strap shirt with one strap off the shoulder. It would be awesome if a bow quiver was strapped to her back (since I normally RP as an archer), and a blue hair-tie that matches the eyes for the braid, but that's completely optional if you aren't comfortable drawing that. Actually, if you aren't comfortable with anything in my post, then you can just edit it out as you please tongue.gif

(Sorry for being so specific!) 

I'd love to! ^^ Thank you for this information, I'll try my best! smile.gif

One question though; how long is her braid? If it's too long I may not be able to fit in the hair-tie, but I'll try my best! ^^

Don't be; specific is good! smile.gif It really helps me understand what to draw biggrin.gif

I'll get working on your request once I warm up with some sketches~ ^^

Ok, thanks! Her braid could go down however long you feel comfortable, but maybe just around where the picture cuts off? So, right around her chest. Thank you!

yo fo sho Imma request sumthing:

lol. Anyway, i'd like a sketch request of this please. Like, just the body sketch. You don't have to fill it in, but i'd like the eyes to be there. So basically the outline, and the eyes. Background if you're up for it too, but I can go either way.

Tanks,

Ender

Edited by Enderkid

Ok, thanks! Her braid could go down however long you feel comfortable, but maybe just around where the picture cuts off? So, right around her chest. Thank you!

Ah, alrighty! c: Thanks for the information, I'll get working on her as soon as I can! ^^

yo fo sho Imma request sumthing:

lol. Anyway, i'd like a sketch request of this please. Like, just the body sketch. You don't have to fill it in, but i'd like the eyes to be there. So basically the outline, and the eyes. Background if you're up for it too, but I can go either way.

Tanks,

Ender

holy wow that's detailed

Accepted! Alrighty, I'll try my best ^^ Though, fair warning, I've never drawn anything like that before so...let's see how it goes!

Added to the list! c: Thank you for requesting! ^^

user posted image

A quick sketch before I head off to bed! c:

I'll be going somewhere for the weekend so I won't have access to my tablet, unfortunately. :c So I'll be working traditionally for a few days, and if I manage to get anything done I'll scan the picture once I come back! ^^

user posted image

And GalaxyPassion13's request is done! ^^ I hope I did okay, enjoy! <3

Gonna take a break from requests to do some drawing tests I've been meaning to do, but then I'll get started on Enderkid's! c:

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

I love it, thanks! It's going to be so much easier when my RPs ask for pictures tongue.gif She looks awesome, you did great! biggrin.gif

I love it, thanks! It's going to be so much easier when my RPs ask for pictures tongue.gif She looks awesome, you did great! biggrin.gif

You're welcome! <3 Thank you for the praise ^^ I hope your RPs go well! smile.gif

Ohhh~~~!!! Very nice artwork! Did you just start drawing anime and such a month or so ago when you got the tablet, or have you been at it on paper for awhile? Paint Tool SAI is a GREAT program (saw in a post that that's what you're using ;D)! I've used it for a long time now myself. Might have to check back every once in awhile for some more of your artwork!

Keep up the great work! =) and if you somehow wanted advice or something from me then I'm open to try my best (since I'm also an artist). //shot

Ohhh~~~!!! Very nice artwork! Did you just start drawing anime and such a month or so ago when you got the tablet, or have you been at it on paper for awhile? Paint Tool SAI is a GREAT program (saw in a post that that's what you're using ;D)! I've used it for a long time now myself. Might have to check back every once in awhile for some more of your artwork!

Keep up the great work! =) and if you somehow wanted advice or something from me then I'm open to try my best (since I'm also an artist). //shot

Thank you so much! <3

A month ago! smile.gif Well actually, it's about two now. c: I've drawn a few times on paper for school projects and such, but never seriously or in my free time.

Yes it is! I love it already biggrin.gif

Ahaha thank you! ^^ I'm always honoured to receive attention from well skilled artists!

Thank you, I'll try my best! <3

Ahaha, I'll keep that in mind smile.gif Thank you for the offer!

You're very good for your age! =] You should try practicing real people more often to get better at anatomy and perspective, though. Your characters are a bit stiff as they are. The style is very pretty, though. ^^