Jedi40

Forest of Mirrors

user posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted image

Hope this works this time.

Where is the embed all feature? I still have not gotten my achievement for The Garden "quest" I posted in the forums in Mathcats post yet not one answer. Also why are there like what looks like a animal face next to the creatures names?

I answered you on Umbria, but I'll answer again here.

Embed All can be found by clicking the link in your holding area that says "care and upkeep of the health of the creatures." Achievements are due for a revamp very shortly and might not work right now. The animal face means that you've given that creature a companion (tiny/figure/snakie/etc).

Forest of Mirrors is celebrating the holiday with a re-release of the fireworks drake (found in the Creche).

user posted image

Other new releases include the alum drake (user posted image) and the kirin (user posted image) which can also be found in the creche.

Also, post here if you have chosen a clan to get access to a special clan-specific section of the forums. After Infernette has updated you, you can change groups via Group Memberships in your User CP to change the color of your name and get your clan rune under your name.

Finally, if you have not yet suggested a new toy and gotten your special aeon rykier, you can still do so from the "In Your Interest" link in the sidebar on the site.

I caught 4 of the new(ish) ones over night I can't wait to see what the adults look like.

A new creature was also added yesterday: Quilin. They are common in the Creche and the egg is green

Your suggested companions will be added to Companion Store. After suggesting one, like Mathcat has said, you will win a special rykier, blue stones and reactor stones

Edited by LaHaine

Got some of the new eggs during the first drop. I can't wait to see what the adults will look like.

There have been even more changes - a lottery, a raffle (both found under Shopping -> Lottery), and a new fishing game (a source of companions, possibly-useful-later trash, and boxes). The lottery and raffle both change daily.

Love the fishing game. I caught a midgewing egg but I can't find any info for it as to what it will look like as a hatchling and Adult sad.gif

user posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted image

Love the ghost eggs...sneaky way to getting them.

Don't forget you can only get them at Night time (top right corner of the site shows time) at a 1/5 chance an egg you catch from the lost fields might become a ghost

I got 3 of mine during Gilden.

Now to find the new egg you have released.

It's now possible to summon creatures using alchemy. Under Explore, you can start the alchemy tutorial! Under Shopping, you can buy some of the materials needed to summon!

It's now possible to summon creatures using alchemy. Under Explore, you can start the alchemy tutorial! Under Shopping, you can buy some of the materials needed to summon!

Cool but it says these things will show up in my satchel yet I don't see satchel listed on the drop down menu any more.

Cool but it says these things will show up in my satchel yet I don't see satchel listed on the drop down menu any more.

Satchel was removed. You can see your alchemy items under Explore > Alchemy. Shopping > Alchemy will show you all shops to buy stuff

New egg.

user posted image

A Beautiful Blue Egg

New egg can now be made using Alchemy!

user posted image

The chicken got a new update: They can breed now! And thanks to Mysfytt we now have new chicken sprites, that include 5 variations (6 with Mysfytt's alt) of colors and a hen and a rooster version for each!

user posted imageuser posted image

New chicken egg: user posted image (it's common for now in the creche, but will be very rare in a while)

True but DC does not have males to breed to these do now.

I can't get the site to come up sad.gif

I keep getting this message

Resource Limit Is Reached

The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

Apache/2.4.10 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at forestofmirrors.x10.mx Port 80

Sometimes that happens, it usually comes back up some time later. It's up for me right now.

A correction on my part: Seems like 6 variations for the chicken, 7 with mysfytt's alt! You can see all the chicken outcomes here: http://forestofmirrors.x10.mx/mybb/showthread.php?tid=409 (thanks to Bakura)

I just noticed... We have a Bank now, we can deposit our stones if we are too tempted to spend them! xd.png

About the wiki

The wiki is currently not being updated that much, I've managed to recover some old pages and updated some of them. But the breed list should have a list of all species (though there are missing sprites and alts) including ways to get them. This is because I didn't have time to update it and managed to get behind on updates for half a year.

However, an encyclopedia of the site is currently being made. Infernette, the owner of the site, has made a forum post about how you can help out with the encyclopedia: http://forestofmirrors.x10.mx/mybb/showthread.php?tid=356

For items and other things you can get by Fishing, you have this awesome guide on the forum: http://forestofmirrors.x10.mx/mybb/showthread.php?tid=331

For all the colors of seadrakes that have been found up to now, there's also this guide: http://forestofmirrors.x10.mx/mybb/showthread.php?tid=314

----

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by LaHaine

Yeah It took a few hours before it came back up for me.

Thanks for all the user info as well. I did notice on a few of my chicken eggs that when I clicked on them for the daily click that there was no image of the egg at all. Is those eggs the rare ones?

I actually didn't notice that, but I think people were talking about chickens with no images on the chat a few days ago. I don't really know which type they will be though, might have been Infern forgetting to add in the image