TehUltimateMage

Mage's Ultimate Art Thread [OFFLINE]

Thank you, Dragnilu, DT, and Skwerl! I didn't manage to draw anything tonight but I'll be doing a double-feature tomorrow. Constant updates up until Halloween is my goal.

you should totally do inktober, skwerl

As promised, that 3/31 and 4/31 double feature. Black + White! I can't wait to get these scanned so I can clean them up. (EDIT: OH NO IT'S TWO AM AND I FORGOT ZEKROM'S TAIL)

user posted imageuser posted image

Edited by TehUltimateMage

According to the first page, requests are still open and I have a bit of an odd one.

Could you draw (in whatever style/position you want) a Charizard and this guy ( here ) hanging out?

I haven't updated the first post for at least three months. I should do that.

user posted image

Not inktober but I did your request on the bus. Unfortunately i don't have time to do anything more elaborate, sorry!

user posted image

(5/31) I really don't like how this turned out, but this is the Steam Clock from Vancouver! The only part that's salvageable imo is the smoke effect, but otherwise it was a cool experiment with using white paint.

I haven't updated the first post for at least three months. I should do that.

user posted image

Not inktober but I did your request on the bus. Unfortunately i don't have time to do anything more elaborate, sorry!

That's fine, thanks so much. It's so cute!!

And my friend thinks it's the best gift ever. smile.gif

Edited by KrystalSharz

Glad you and your friend like it! smile.gif

~~~

user posted image

(6/31) student prez and her twin are ready to rip you a new one (please join HB)

user posted image

(7/31) I wish these idiots would just kiss already (please join Fortuna)

I spent three pages planning out the poses and I'm super happy how it turned out despite the hiccup on the boot doing the kick and the dude's fingers.

(11/31) Geometry_Dash_You_Noob's dog is adorable, and I realized drawing dogs is excruciating difficult

user posted image

I missed yesterday i cry

Thank you, Sock. ^^ now you know where all my free time is going.

user posted image

(12/31) awful rainbow creativity child now in monochrome flavor

user posted image

(13/31) We have a straight week of rain and this alleyway beside my work looks really cool when it's overcast weather

Thanks as always, DT!

user posted image

(15/31) I get back on track only to fall behind almost immediately (I spent too much time on this thing and I still don't like execution but what can you do, you can't erase ink)

user posted image

(16/31) after seeing a Reddit post with a bird in a modern interior birdhouse me and a friend joked about Goldencrest and the three bears (cats?)

Thank u pi (and goldcrest bird) hopefully I can keep it up for the second half

user posted image

(17/31) I really enjoy how in assassination classroom they make the test questions actual monsters and so I've been wanting to draw something like this for a while now.

Beastie! biggrin.gif Loving the action poses! Makes me want to draw (but all of your drawings make me want to draw, so nothing has changed, hah hah).

Just over halfway through the month! I don't know how you can just sit down and draw every single day; so much ink...

You should totally draw. Absolutely. I've stocked up on ink for the month but I've gone through three brush pen cartridges already. Going to pick up more on Saturday. (Frankly I've been lazy with my setup and did the last ten or so in brushpen so I didn't need to sit down and uncap my ink bottles. A+ would recommend one of these things.)

user posted image

(bonus/31) aka today's planning sketches on the left and experimenting with different ways of holding the brush(pen) on the right because I've noticed my lines always come out really heavy (thinner lines by holding near the tip)