TehUltimateMage

Mage's Ultimate Art Thread [OFFLINE]

...........woopsie. K, ill wait that fateful day when you post femto ... . Keep up the sketches.

user posted image

Femto was really fun to draw and color! I used some mor realistic proportions. 10/10 would draw again.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay you drew you drew it. Im really happy. Thank you. 11/10 or 8/8 m8

there are no mistakes. Never. Hide the evidence. No evidence no misteks shhhhhhhh. but it's really cool

This update is brought to you by the 3D printer, the app Pokemon Go, and a Vietnamese restaurant.

user posted image

Guess which team I picked. I'm planning on doing the other two teams eventually!

user posted image

Spiral staircase that I designed, including how it snaps together. It doesn't quite snap together....

user posted image

I love places where you can draw on tables.

user posted image

Me trying to caricature my classmates.

I remember telling some people I was considering getting a raticate tattoo. I probably won't, but it was fun drawing one up.

user posted image

wow. Man i can never paint with one color. It is hard with a mouse .

Maybe like an eevee or pikachu or.....rayquaza. I love rayquaza.

I can't play pokemon go because i have a windows phone. Maybe in 1-3 years later i could play.

Great artworks! The nebula dragons wallpaper is beautiful. <3 I will make it my wallpaper one of these days. Thank you!

I'd like to get back into doing wallpapers once I'm done with school :< They really help me get a sense of how to build black and white drawings.

Speaking of school, I'm streaming some schoolwork. Come see! (I haven't gotten Picarto to work again)

https://join.me/742-148-532

cool cool

sorry that i left your last stream.....there was lightning and stuff so mom said turn down the comuter.

would love to see this finished whatever you drawing

Thanks for those who tuned in! I'll be running another stream tomorrow to finish off my other drawing.

Here's the one I worked on. Been a while since I've done a full piece entirely digitally, although the shading is super lazy. Total time from initial sketch to tweaking colors was about 4 hours (not bad!).

user posted image

Bonus: progress shots!

user posted image

Starting my stream shortly. On today's agenda in a tentative order:

- A request from Mikasa [Lines done]

- A commission for a friend [sketch done]

- candela my hot child [complete!]

- Draw This Again for an old 2014 piece

- Got a request for Metatton from another friend

Link here: https://picarto.tv/ironicallykikie

EDIT: technical difficulties with pictarto. switching to Join.me: https://join.me/881-501-736

Edited by TehUltimateMage

Back to Picarto after I restarted my computer (and it proceeded to install every update under the sun). I'll edit this post with the art once I finish up.

https://picarto.tv/ironicallykikie

~~~

A smattering of doodles/stream requests.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image / user posted image

user posted image

~~~

Part of the actual to-do list:

user posted image

user posted image

Click for full size for that last one! Was planning on using it as my phone wallpaper, but I shattered my screen and barely use my phone now...

Went to a fossil exhibit. Sketched a fossil exhibit. For some reason people think you're a wizard when you sketch in public.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Hey nerds guess what it's time for another monthly challenge

(I didn't even know Inktober was right around the corner but I've been sinking into inks the last few weeks)

user posted image

(1/31) Starting off easy (and cluelessly) with Lambert and his Glalie jacket

I'm late to the party but holy hell those fossil sketches are amazing, Can't wait to see what other things you do this month biggrin.gif

user posted image

(2/31) I'm no comics nerd, but I love Batman: Black and White.

o: My sister would love that; she's a Batman fan. xd.png

(Also Inktober yay, does this mean you will update more often? biggrin.gifI may or may not be thinking about joining in the challenge...)